• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's only around 70 hours until the wrestling world really heats up. Hashtag Dixiestrikesback Hashtag therealbeardedchampion

I'm coming for you Bionic Arm!

TIbBeax.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Daniel Bryan is no Brett Favre. Favre would have come out tonight and pinned Cena, the Wyatts, the Shield and Evolution all on his own.

Heel

...except when it actually comes to getting pinned.

This is a business, NYR. John Cena has earned his slot and invincible aura. Serving as a foil to John Cena raises your stock, even in a losing campaign. That should be respected.

Can we get back to how terrible Cesaro's theme is?

Have they just stopped trying to hide burials now? And don't tell me that music ain't a burial, just listen to it. If they sold it on compact disc, it would come with a shovel. How can they attach the rocket one week, and torpedo him the next? How does Jack Swagger get to keep that great final boss music? Someone gotta be fired.

Heel

It's half the fun in this thread. We're here to have fun! I bet you if we had a couple of drinks, you'd be the life of the party!,
friend.

Agreed. I wish a few of our friends here in WrassleGAF should lighten up. I honestly thought that when I said "Sunday Night Heat" that would be a cue for people to realize I was joking. Again, I apologize if I was taken seriously. I was trying to bring a smile to everyone's day.

Have they just stopped trying to hide burials now? And don't tell me that music ain't a burial, just listen to it. If they sold it on compact disc, it would come with a shovel. How can they attach the rocket one week, and torpedo him the next? How does Jack Swagger get to keep that great final boss music? Someone gotta be fired.

I would expect about 50 revisions of this theme before they get it right. They aren't trying to bury Cesaro, I just don't know if they know what to do with him.

they should have given him "Get on Your Knees"

UberTag

They could at least have him go back to his earlier heel entrance music.

Showaddy

Turns out I was wrong when I said any theme would be better than Cesaro just coming out to complete silence.

Heel

I think Cesaro continuing to walk into the arena to silence would've been a great idea. They could even include 3 minutes of silence on WWE The Music: Volume 11.

Agreed. I wish a few of our friends here in WrassleGAF should lighten up. I honestly thought that when I said "Sunday Night Heat" that would be a cue for people to realize I was joking. Again, I apologize if I was taken seriously. I was trying to bring a smile to everyone's day.

image.php

Truly living the avatar, Heel!

While the RA theme is awesome, it doesn't really suit Cesaro by himself. Shame, because I loved how the fans were starting to sing along to it. They'd better keep the sirens, though. Love that shit.

I also think Cesaro needs to lose the jacket. It doesn't fit anything about his character.

Yup, I'm really not happy with his direction right now. The sequin jacket sucks, the song is horrific, he should be a babyface, and he's stuck with Swagger when that "feud" should of ended in a blow-off match on Raw. This has all the makings of a guy they give-up on in a short amount of time

Yup, I'm really not happy with his direction right now. The sequin jacket sucks, the song is horrific, he should be a babyface, and he's stuck with Swagger when that "feud" should of ended in a blow-off match on Raw. This has all the makings of a guy they give-up on in a short amount of time

It does, but give it time. Tonight was a weird Raw because a lot of it was changed at the last second, and I also get the feeling they rebooked the IC title feud because the script leaked last week.

It does, but give it time. Tonight was a weird Raw because a lot of it was changed at the last second, and I also get the feeling they rebooked the IC title feud because the script leaked last week.

What does the script leaking have to do with that? It didn't reveal the results or anything. No reason they would have to change anything based on the script leak.

I also think Cesaro needs to lose the jacket. It doesn't fit anything about his character.

needs to drop those dumb thigh bands too and just wear knee pads. he looks like he's going for a jog every time he comes out.

his new theme music too, don't even get me started on that.

hate how they put heyman on him. would have been better putting him on someone else.

I'm okay with his feud with swagger. would make so much more sense if it was just Zeb coming out and cutting promos on cesaro then him crashing the party. they could do a lot of funny stuff here. have cesaro trying to get him deported and stuff.

zero thought has gone into this cesaro face turn. they just threw on heyman and said "okay, now fight."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The world heats up and the ratings keep cooling down #FearTheBeard

I chuckled at this one. Lowest rated quarter that week was EY winning the belt.

I know nothing matters on TNA anyways as they'll always get that million or so people watching like clockwork but god damn did this title switch effectively decapitate Magnus's credibility as a champion forever. He lost to a midcard comedy act after never beating anyone in a fair fight.

strobogo

Banned
needs to drop those dumb thigh bands too and just wear knee pads. he looks like he's going for a jog every time he comes out.

his new theme music too, don't even get me started on that.

hate how they put heyman on him. would have been better putting him on someone else.

I'm okay with his feud with swagger. would make so much more sense if it was just Zeb coming out and cutting promos on cesaro then him crashing the party. they could do a lot of funny stuff here. have cesaro trying to get him deported and stuff.

zero thought has gone into this cesaro face turn. they just threw on heyman and said "okay, now fight."

I'd like to see Zeb try to get Cesaro deported and Cesaro doing Swiss Death to the paper work.

Top Bottom