• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Hobohodo

but it did not explicitly mention squidyj, right? Usually a watcher would just get a list of who visited their target, without it confirming who the target is. I assume Ouro was just verifying that he did send you the correct list.

Yes. It explicitly said that those players followed Squidy. Just like it explicitly said YesNo had visited Haly on Night 1.

And furthermore, why did QB not mention Mike today? Just came out with some weird as he'll role claim when we already have a cop? And why did he not vote for Halt? I have to double check that one actually, brb.

Palmer_v1

On the mission team. It was gorlak. What I find interesting is.... just them? only those two used night actions?

and you, and Gorlak, and maybe someone else on the Mission.

So we have Kristoffer vs Quantum.
Kristoffer vs Hobo
YesNo vs Mike

Ignoring any other logic, killing Kristoffer now means we get some confirmation about both Quantum and Hobo, which is more efficient than any other kill. I don't specifically recommend this, but it needs to be said.

and you, and Gorlak, and maybe someone else on the Mission.

So we have Kristoffer vs Quantum.
Kristoffer vs Hobo
YesNo vs Mike

Ignoring any other logic, killing Kristoffer now means we get some confirmation about both Quantum and Hobo, which is more efficient than any other kill. I don't specifically recommend this, but it needs to be said.
Actually, killing QuanumBro would give us the same kind of verification, and is better. First, it tells us if he has a role. Second, if he has a role, then it tells us who he used it on because it verifies Hobohodo... Kind of. Considering we're both Pam. Maybe he's just trying to put pressure on me? I dunno what his game is. Third, if he doesn't have a role, that means Hobo is lying.

And consider who has more ethos: is it me, or QB?

Yea and if YN is to be believed, she can just block Mike again.

Oh, and another thing! Where has hobo been on the whole Mike biznatch? If Mike flips mafia, that would give me even more credibility. I roleclaimed today instead of tomorrow to give yes no a very clear target. And if she ends up dead... Well. :)

Not Hobo?
Nope. Not Hobo. He's up to something and I would rather find out what it is tomorrow, since we have a very good reason to lynch Mike today, thanks to YesNo. And resolving this question first would give me a better chance of surviving scrutiny tomorrow should (when) Mike flip(s) red.

Unless you have a problem with that.

Hobohodo

This is the thing, despite all this I don't really think Kristoff is mafia. Never had that feeling from him. Can't for the life of me figure out his angle, unless it is another Squidy like play where he has a good feeling on Quantum bro and wanted to bring it to attention.

@Kristoff: Nah, it intrigued me as it was clear as day in my message that I hadn't hit my target.

And furthermore, why did QB not mention Mike today? Just came out with some weird as he'll role claim when we already have a cop? And why did he not vote for Halt? I have to double check that one actually, brb.

Like I told you yesterday, I don't really care who you guys pick to lynch since it doesn't effect me, unless of course you all lynch the honeypot. Mike's never been on my list of possible Honeypots, so I'm not concerned about him getting lynched.

If you were so concerned about getting Mike lynched, why did you pull this stunt and make everyone reconsider their vote on him? Are you trying to pull a squidy?

Why would I have been pointing Mike out for 3 days straight and vote him for a lynch if we were both KGB? Distinguishes me from Hobohodo.
Elaborate buss? IDK. We would get more info from lynching you or hobo than lynching Mike atm. We already think Mike KGB so YN can block him again tonight.

Another option, if ppl are against lynching hobo/kriss today, we could put qb/kriss/hobo/me on a mission together. It would seem there is one kgb or neutral between kris/hobo.

@Kristoff: Nah, it intrigued me as it was clear as day in my message that I hadn't hit my target.
Then why didn't Quantum Bro mention that? This is yet another dent of suspicion in QB's claim.
Nice catch! Can't believe I didn't see this before.
He would have seen it if it was so obvious.

Which it's not, because I didn't get that. But either scenario is a loss for QB.
This is the thing, despite all this I don't really think Kristoff is mafia. Never had that feeling from him.
I don't think you're mafia either, pal. :)

Elaborate buss? IDK. We would get more info from lynching you or hobo than lynching Mike atm. We already think Mike KGB so YN can block him again tonight.
Then lynch me.
Another option, if ppl are against lynching hobo/kriss today, we could put qb/kriss/hobo/me on a mission together. It would seem there is one kgb or neutral between kris/hobo.
I'm okay with this more than the other option.

cabot

In terms of overall behaviour I'd rank scumminess like this

QB >>>>> Kris > Hobo

Now, which is the most beneficial vote?

Why would I have been pointing Mike out for 3 days straight and vote him for a lynch if we were both KGB? Distinguishes me from Hobohodo.
Also, since this is your claim, do you mind gathering your quotes on where you are going for mike for 3 days straight? Your first post mentioning lynching Mike was this day phase.

Barring this day phase, your only other post* about Mike is
Mike was very quick to vote for Gorlak. I think that clears him, if only a little.

You have also never voted for him.

*= I only did a search for Mike in your posts. Maybe you didnt mention him by mike in these posts you say you have trying to get him lynched?

Like I told you yesterday, I don't really care who you guys pick to lynch since it doesn't effect me, unless of course you all lynch the honeypot. Mike's never been on my list of possible Honeypots, so I'm not concerned about him getting lynched.

If you were so concerned about getting Mike lynched, why did you pull this stunt and make everyone reconsider their vote on him? Are you trying to pull a squidy?
But the Honeybutt is probably KGB, and if we're looking for the last or second to last kgb, then you should definitely care. But like you also said yesterday, you don't expect us to not lynch someone just so you can get your win condition, so you might as well help town.

And, news flash! My vote is still on Mike. I expect him to flip red today. And after that, I'm lynching you.

Also, since this is your claim, do you mind gathering your quotes on where you are going for mike for 3 days straight? Your first post mentioning lynching Mike was this day phase.

Barring this day phase, your only other post* about Mike is

You have also never voted for him.

*= I only did a search for Mike in your posts. Maybe you didnt mention him by mike in these posts you say you have trying to get him lynched?
I'm on mobile, can I do this later today? Also, there has always been someone better to vote for. Yesterday was Gorlak, day before was Haly.

I'm on mobile, can I do this later today? Also, there has always been someone better to vote for. Yesterday was Gorlak, day before was Haly.

k

QB >>>>> Kris > Hobo

QB - Would give us info on him/role and shed some light on whether Kris is lying.

Kris- Would tell us if QB and Hobo are lying.

Hobo - Would tell us if Kris is lying.

Quantum, do you have anything to say about Kris saying you didn't check him?
Kris - Why didn't you mention QB lied about checking you earlier?

Palmer_v1

QB >>>>> Kris > Hobo

Mike is still the best vote for today, IMO. Then we send YesNo, Kris, and Hobo on the mission. YesNo should then block either Kris or Hobo WITHOUT TELLING US WHO. Hobo then watches Kris and Kris Tracks Hobo. If she blocks Hobo, he should get no report and Kris should get a No Activity report. If she blocks Kris, Kris should get no report, and Hobo should get a report about YesNo. We wait for them to report their actions and have YesNo verify which is lying.

If they just kill YesNo on the mission, we simple lynch one of them then the other if needed.

Palmer_v1

I guess we can keep ER on the mission as well, but he shouldn't affect anything, though RIP if one of them is really the HP after all this time.

cabot

There are the non-contributors. I know mafia is hard to keep up with, but MikeHawk peeks in at the beginning and end of days and doesn't contribute a whole lot other than that. The same applies to TheGoddamn, who needs to be policy lynched for having less posts than people who have been replaced for being inactive. But the reason why I think he is suspicious and not merely inactive is because he posts just enough to be "contributing".

This is literally the only time you've mentioned Mike in a negative light from today till the day we went after Topo.

VOTE:Kristoffer

cabot

Yeah I'll still vote Mike but you know....dramatic effect and all.

I read his posts, he quotes Mike once apart from the post above and the rest of the time its squidy/Eze/Haly/Mazre

Palmer_v1

Yeah, if I'm right and QB is KGB, he'll be free to kill someone. We should put him on the mission as well.

That muddies the waters. That would put 4 unconfirmed people on the mission. We need at least 1 person we already semi-trust, and we have a standing reason to keep ER separated form QB as well as several others.

If someone outside the mission dies, it's not the end of the world. We've got a lot town still alive, and 2 power roles would be safely on the mission.

cabot

That muddies the waters. That would put 4 unconfirmed people on the mission. We need at least 1 person we already semi-trust, and we have a standing reason to keep ER separated form QB as well as several others.

If someone outside the mission dies, it's not the end of the world. We've got a lot town still alive, and 2 power roles would be safely on the mission.

I'll stay on the mission

cabot

Just thought it sounded cool...

Nah in reality i read you need someone you can trust and I stopped there, my bad.

If no one outside the mission dies, then we know within a certainly of four people who the last KGB will be. There's no way a KGB member would give up tonight's kill. They've missed too many nights. Their numbers are too thin.
I'll stay on the mission
You know how I feel about people that are anti-science.

squidyj

So I said there was a bit of a wrinkle if I activated on a mission, if I'm a lightning rod I guess I get superconductive on a mission because I actually not only redirect the abilities people choose to use, but force people in the mission team to activate their abilities on me. That means if there's a mafia on the mission team they will be forced to kill me.

Quoting myself in case it got lost in the shuffle.

I guess what squid is saying is put him on the mission on who we think is scum

Also what I was gonna type was we could put QB/Kris/Hobo/Sept on a mission. That would only leave Enker as the only othe rpossible that could kill me, but that seems a little unlikely. I guess Palmer as well.

Also what I was gonna type was we could put QB/Kris/Hobo/Sept on a mission. That would only leave Enker as the only othe rpossible that could kill me, but that seems a little unlikely. I guess Palmer as well.
Ezekel, what do you think about putting me, qb, hobo, and squid on?

If Hobo really is tracker, then he will see exactly who makes the kill.

squidyj

I mean I'd rather learn that there's no mafia in the current group at this point.

squidyj

I mean I've got zeke and mazre right here and if they're both town then nothing'll happen and I can finally put that to bed.

If squidy role works they way he says it does, even if the HP visited me this night phase, wouldnt she go to squidy instead if he activated his power?

Top Bottom