• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Krieger and his bathroom
toilet
cams, lol.

Divius

shakes1.gif

so good.

Loved the episode.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My favorite line was "so I should take life advice from an unwed mother?....with a dirty car?" That brief silence after Archer slides down the seat was perfection.

dLMN8R

omg, they're really doing it. They're taking Archer's vision from the first episode and ensuring that it all actually happens.

Holy shit this is amazing.

We didn't get much Cyril last night, but the idea of him trying to launder money or do some actual lawyering this season sounds like a gold mine.

aku:jiki

I love the new direction, and I loved especially Pam's antics in the latest episode because Pam is always awesome, but I feel robbed with that "new" intro. It's just the spy intro with replaced background images, boo! Where's the 80's remix of the intro song?!

IceCold

This season is going to be epic! Woohoo!

Also I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but the animation this season is insane. Huge improvement from the last season.

edit: I was reading Archer's wiki and saw this:

Season 3 Episode 6 called "The Limited," features Robb Wells (who also plays Ricky in Trailer Park Boys) as Kenny Bilko, a Canadian terrorist captured by ISIS. During transportation back to Canada(Trailer Park Boys takes place in Nova Scotia and all the actors are also from there) his crew tries to break him free. The leader of the crew is voiced by John Paul Tremblay and one member of the crew by Mike Smith, who play Ricky's best friends Julian and Bubbles, respectively, in Trailer Park Boys.

Mind blown.

Shaneus

They've been improving every year. Action scenes are leaps and bounds from where they started in S1. Once I saw this sequence from last season:

..I knew they were pushing it past where they used to be. Maybe even..............pushing it to the limit.
Best post.

I... really need to watch Scarface.
It's a really, really good movie. I don't know if it's "good" good to the point where it deserves it's near-universal praise, but it's entertaining as hell. AND it has a soundtrack by Giorgio Fucking Moroder.

BTW That you haven't seen Scarface yet have that avatar/username... not cool cool cool.

someday

Banned
I... really need to watch Scarface.

I watched it for the first time last night. I was channel surfing and caught it almost from the beginning. In fact, it was the scene that was in Archer, with the club across the street and them working in that food stand. Great movie too. It's loooong, but I didn't even notice the time.

Ourobolus

Banned
Quick question. In the previous episode when Ray was training Cherlene and he shouted, "No, no, no! Again!"

What was that from? I know I've seen it but I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom