• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arizona only: $20 for year's worth of Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee ($500 value)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
kamspy said:
fuck that. these are doughnuts evolved. why we still got non krispy kremes?
Because they don't serve these:

Maple-BaconVoodooDoughnut.jpg

Krispy Kreme is behind the times.

Soda

every homeless person should scrape together 20 bucks.

also, diabetes doctors will be making a lot of money this year.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, that's a good deal.

And yeah, I live in Portland, and Voodoo Donuts (the maple/bacon people) is amazing. But nothing beats a classic glazed Krispy Kreme. Voodoo has an amazing array of vegan options, tho.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Pretty cool advertisement, if I lived in the state and went near a Krispy Kream on my daily commute, I would buy it for sure.

desertdroog said:
Now if we could only convince Cafe Du Monde to open up out here...

I heard Cafe Du Monde is in Japan in a few spots but they don't serve beignets. As a New Orleanian, what's the damn point?

AbsoluteZero said:
I heard Cafe Du Monde is in Japan in a few spots but they don't serve beignets. As a New Orleanian, what's the damn point?
Vietnamese coffee?
That is the only other context I've ever seen Cafe Du Monde fervently served.

Qatar

Too bad I can't get much use of this deal
there are two krispy kremes in Tucson and both are about 20-25 minutes away from my house. I can't drive regularly this long just for donuts and coffee while starbucks is just two minutes away.

dream

There is no reason for anyone in Arizona to go hungry now.

the government should hand out these cards to the homeless

3N16MA

Banned
Krispy Kreme destroys Tim Hortons doughnuts here in Canada. Too bad they are almost all gone other than a couple stores. They don't even taste stale when they are a day old.

Verendus

Banned
wienke said:
I can't be the only one who thinks that their donuts are just....okay.
I don't think they're all that.

I've always, always wanted to try proper donuts. I often heard about Krispy Kreme as being amazing. We had a new Tesco open in my city who now serve Krispy Kreme donuts. I picked up a pack for £10, which for a pack of donuts is very expensive. Turned out the boston creme you can get from Asda for 50p was better than them all.

Around three of the donuts were really nice though, while the rest were too greasy, sweet and generally tasted pretty bad.

I will add, however, that I don't believe the donuts were fresh.

Cipherr

They are great if you go in and get them fresh off the line. Man they are good. But thats too much sugar. Only have one or so a couple times a year.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The world needs freshly baked, fluffy, real sugared topped donuts like this:
MJGYAl.jpg

Not these cardboard cutouts covered in hot jizz and shalaqued to look like plastic, donuts:
6ilM3.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Mother of god.

It's really good dude. My roommates went to Portland and brought back a box full of donuts. SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD.

I had two of those bacon ones.

scy

Good to know I'm not the only person who dislikes Krispy Kreme.

Then again, my parents own a doughnut shop so I'm used to what they're "really" supposed to be like.
I still hate doughnuts though.

That said, jesus christ, $20 for a whole year of them and a coffee? Ugh. The price gouger in me is just all "oh shit son" over that kind of a deal if only for the coffee every morning.

Tenck

Just walking to school, I see about 3 out of 6 people who are overweight/obese. These are people who also love the donuts served in the morning. Arizona is going to get uglier really fast.

you win on this deal even if you just drink the coffee and it's on your way.

But i'm sure there are people eating a donut every day, too.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The most delicious donuts I have had were the Potato Donuts at The Pennsylvania Farm Show. They are so fucking gooooooood.

Farm-Show-051.jpg

20110112-132312-PA-Farm-Show-Potato-Doughnuts-thumb-532x400-132981.jpg

4277996732_f9ce7d39ae_z.jpg

That and the milkshakes that are made right from the cow = perfection

Mudkips

Banned
Dice said:
Their donuts are completely disgusting. Sugar and grease, that's all they are. I get donuts from a local bakery that realizes they should still have a bread quality to them.

Yup.
Krispy Kreme is nasty, hollow, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom