• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Bronx-Man

Banned
No worries man, hope he gets better.

Bronx, Bronx, Bronx, what are your thoughts now that Mazre turned out to be scum and RF poisoned?

Already stated my thoughts on RF's poisoning. We can deduce pretty easily from what we learned last night that Joker is a neutral out here and most likely a Jack of All Trades that used a poison 1-shot on RF for whatever.

Mazre on the other hand, I can't make heads or tails out of whatever the fuck he was thinking. I guess it had something to do with trying to signal to the rest of the scum team that he's scum, but I got no idea they would even be able to tell from that.

Fireblend

Banned
Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. Some thoughts:

- I imagine scum targeted Joker for the NK, because Mazre attempted to clear Natiko yesterday and his scum flip would have thrown some suspicion on him. No sense to target Natiko as a night kill if that's the case. It actually worked out super well for us.

- It's reasonable to assume Mazre hadn't been recruited yet as he obviously didn't have access to a list of safe name claims, and I'd imagine even if scum hadn't identified him yet they caught on on what was happening when RF counterclaimed with Mazre's fake claim; so I think we should look at the vote results assuming scum was aware that Mazre was their partner.

- Looking at the people that stayed out of the vote seems too obvious, specially for experienced scum. I apologize if I should know this, but is Penguin new? Not that we shouldn't look into those but I'd be more worried of people bussing Mazre or pushing for a R_F lynch, the latter specially before the votes on Mazre piled up dramatically.

- Natiko was neutral, but was also scum-hunting and also a name cop, so we should pay attention to what he had to say. If Time can prove his alignment though, it might be worth waiting for the next day phase?

A day phase during the weekend is hell for me. I'll see what I can do about being active today and tomorrow (irl). Will probably manage to do so more tomorrow.

Fireblend

Banned
Also, the way Natiko's role is phrased, he knew he would sacrifice himself for whoever Joker is if he was targeted, but potentially didn't know who the Joker was, and his chat partner may have been someone else entirely? That's pretty weird. Is the implication there that there were 3 neutrals before yesterday, or could his chat partner been town-aligned and intended to be manipulated by Natiko somehow to help him fulfill his win condition? Am I over thinking it?

Faddy

Banned
Am I the only one that just reads it like they are there own team and would likely have the same win con? Faddy is making me feel crazy on this.

Sorry if I haven't been clear but I don't think we have all the information to piece together exactly how the neutrals work.

We know they win if they kill Robin.
We know Natiko won if Robin or Joker dies and he survived until the last 5

We don't know if Joker has the same secondary survival win condition.
He could die if Robin dies and loses if Robin survives.

Sorian

Banned
Already stated my thoughts on RF's poisoning. We can deduce pretty easily from what we learned last night that Joker is a neutral out here and most likely a Jack of All Trades that used a poison 1-shot on RF for whatever.

Mazre on the other hand, I can't make heads or tails out of whatever the fuck he was thinking. I guess it had something to do with trying to signal to the rest of the scum team that he's scum, but I got no idea they would even be able to tell from that.

Don't you mean he used the poison on Fat? R_F was lightning rodding off of him.

Faddy

Banned

The poison shot targeted Fat4All.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. Some thoughts:

- I imagine scum targeted Joker for the NK, because Mazre attempted to clear Natiko yesterday and his scum flip would have thrown some suspicion on him. No sense to target Natiko as a night kill if that's the case. It actually worked out super well for us.

- It's reasonable to assume Mazre hadn't been recruited yet as he obviously didn't have access to a list of safe name claims, and I'd imagine even if scum hadn't identified him yet they caught on on what was happening when RF counterclaimed with Mazre's fake claim; so I think we should look at the vote results assuming scum was aware that Mazre was their partner.

- Looking at the people that stayed out of the vote seems too obvious, specially for experienced scum. I apologize if I should know this, but is Penguin new? Not that we shouldn't look into those but I'd be more worried of people bussing Mazre or pushing for a R_F lynch, the latter specially before the votes on Mazre piled up dramatically.

- Natiko was neutral, but was also scum-hunting and also a name cop, so we should pay attention to what he had to say. If Time can prove his alignment though, it might be worth waiting for the next day phase?

A day phase during the weekend is hell for me. I'll see what I can do about being active today and tomorrow (irl). Will probably manage to do so more tomorrow.

I went back to read Mazre's flip because I was curious. Were scum even aware that they had a secret partner. Nothing from Mazre's role seems to indicate that is the case.

Fireblend

Banned
I went back to read Mazre's flip because I was curious. Were scum even aware that they had a secret partner. Nothing from Mazre's role seems to indicate that is the case.

I thought that was the norm? Since Natiko's PM and power implied he was meant to identify Robin before killing then I thought maybe the scum recruitment would work similarly, but I guess it's possible they didn't know.

Timeaisis

We have really lost steam today, huh? Alright, then, let's play a game!

I'm the Cluemaster. That means that I'm a town-aligned vote limiter who can limit lynch votes to four people of my choosing. I was going to wait for some confirmed town, but at this point, they're just going to die immediately, it seems (rip RF).

So instead, I have a challenge for you all! I have four slots available for voting in the next day phase! So I ask you, who do you trust? Who are your top town? Who do you think putting in a four-way vote battle will yield good scum results? Maybe you have a good case for why you deserve it? I'm going to use my power come hell or high water. So discuss! Oh, and scum, don't bother trying to NK or anything like that, it ain't going to work.

And a final rule: if you want to participate in making your top town list of who should be vote eligible tomorrow, you have to include a vote for someone to lynch today as well. We need some more activity and votes in place, after all.

Let's gooooo!

I'll start

Top top of who I think should be able to vote tomorrow
1. Timeaisis - I'm town.
2. Fat4All - Very active, and usually logical. Seems to always try to push the game forward. Asks questions and responds to people frequently.
3. Verelios - I just get a good feeling from Vere. Not super active, but by no means not playing.
4. Fireblend - Fireblend comes in and out of the game, but is always sure to provide honest thoughts of the game state.

Vote: CCS
My thoughts of CCS haven't changed since last I voted for them. I know they are busy today, but I still have a creeping feeling they are scum hiding in pseudo-activity.

Fireblend

Banned

I'm the Cluemaster. That means that I'm a town-aligned vote limiter who can limit lynch votes to four people of my choosing. I was going to wait for some confirmed town, but at this point, they're just going to die immediately, it seems (rip RF).

So instead, I have a challenge for you all! I have four slots available for voting in the next day phase! So I ask you, who do you trust? Who are your top town? Who do you think putting in a four-way vote battle will yield good scum results? Maybe you have a good case for why you deserve it? I'm going to use my power come hell or high water. So discuss! Oh, and scum, don't bother trying to NK or anything like that, it ain't going to work.

And a final rule: if you want to participate in making your top town list of who should be vote eligible tomorrow, you have to include a vote for someone to lynch today as well. We need some more activity and votes in place, after all.

Let's gooooo!

I'll start

1. Timeaisis - I'm town.
2. Fat4All - Very active, and usually logical. Seems to always try to push the game forward. Asks questions and responds to people frequently.
3. Verelios - I just get a good feeling from Vere. Not super active, but by no means not playing.
4. Fireblend - Fireblend comes in and out of the game, but is always sure to provide honest thoughts of the game state.

My thoughts of CCS haven't changed since last I voted for them. I know they are busy today, but I still have a creeping feeling they are scum hiding in pseudo-activity.

Wait, so is this like a 4-way thunderdome or is it vote-blocking the entire player roster except for 4 players? That sounds terrible either way.

Sorian

Banned
I thought that was the norm? Since Natiko's PM and power implied he was meant to identify Robin before killing then I thought maybe the scum recruitment would work similarly, but I guess it's possible they didn't know.

Natiko could identify Robin before hand but it doesn't look like he actually had to to win. I doubt scum has a role to just search for their hidden partner as Mazre could be recruited by any action. It goes either way but usually the secret partner gets some indicator that his team knows about him or not. That said, since they couldn't kill Mazre accidentally, they didn't really need to know his existence. I've been assuming that the vote is great and all but from scum perspective, it was town v. town or a neutral with a bad claim getting counter claimed.

Faddy

Banned

Let's gooooo!

I'll start

1. Timeaisis - I'm town.

OK spicy, I like it.

Before I get to work on my list I am going to question your CCS read. He isn't confirmed Twon but he has made a legitimate claim that hasn't been countered and I don't really see the Double Vote power being scum aligned since there is no risk tied to it because they already know alignments.

Timeaisis

Wait, so is this like a 4-way thunderdome or is it vote-blocking the entire player roster except for 4 players? That sounds terrible either way.

Only four people will be able to vote tomorrow. (Well, technically, everyone will be able, but only those four will count).

Fireblend

Banned
Natiko could identify Robin before hand but it doesn't look like he actually had to to win. I doubt scum has a role to just search for their hidden partner as Mazre could be recruited by any action. It goes either way but usually the secret partner gets some indicator that his team knows about him or not. That said, since they couldn't kill Mazre accidentally, they didn't really need to know his existence. I've been assuming that the vote is great and all but from scum perspective, it was town v. town or a neutral with a bad claim getting counter claimed.

Following that assumption, do you think that makes the people who stayed on the sidelines more likely to be scum?

Timeaisis

OK spicy, I like it.

Before I get to work on my list I am going to question your CCS read. He isn't confirmed Twon but he has made a legitimate claim that hasn't been countered and I don't really see the Double Vote power being scum aligned since there is no risk tied to it because they already know alignments.

That is actually an excellent point, I completely forgot CCS was the one who claimed to give the double vote gift to Vere.

OK, I need to chew on that for a bit. But since I imposed the rule, I gotta have a vote on someone!

Hmm...

Vote: Sorian

There we go. I've made my suspicion of sorian clear for aw hile.

Sorian

Banned

Let's gooooo!

I'll start

1. Timeaisis - I'm town.

I'm still voting you and don't intend to "wait one more night" as scum is just trying to stall at this point with their lead. Also why would you announce ahead of time the four people allowed to vote? Scum would then just kill one of them meaning only 3 would get to vote and if you got even one scum in there then they are set for the day. I don't believe this is the appropriate way to play this role and I think you know better.

Sorian

Banned
Following that assumption, do you think that makes the people who stayed on the sidelines more likely to be scum?

Not really, scum would have had no issue jumping on one side or the other. I didn't actually look back at the circumstances of those three people but it reads to me like people who weren't here for day end or just didn't follow enough to make an informed choice. I'd think scum who was there in the moment would have just chosen a side.

Timeaisis

I'm still voting you and don't intend to "wait one more night" as scum is just trying to stall at this point with their lead. Also why would you announce ahead of time the four people allowed to vote? Scum would then just kill one of them meaning only 3 would get to vote and if you got even one scum in there then they are set for the day. I don't believe this is the appropriate way to play this role and I think you know better.

Aww, I knew you would hate this. And that's why I'm doing it anyway, scum sorian.

I mean you can kill me if you want. But I'd take this as a prime opportunity to see how people respond. Should start some interesting discussions, I'd like to think.

Sorian

Banned
That is actually an excellent point, I completely forgot CCS was the one who claimed to give the double vote gift to Vere.

OK, I need to chew on that for a bit. But since I imposed the rule, I gotta have a vote on someone!

Hmm...

Vote: Sorian

There we go. I've made my suspicion of sorian clear for aw hile.

Didn't you have a hard on for Faddy? What ever happened to that?

Timeaisis

That seems like a pretty negative-utility role overall. I don't see it being used for anything good honestly.

In an ideal world, I'd use it for a bunch of confirmed town. But seeing as we have zero confirmed town, and I doubt we're going to get more than like 1 alive at any given time at this point, I'm going to use it now because we seem to have lost some steam.

Timeaisis

Whoops, here's the correct quote.

I'll add penguin to my list of town reads if that makes you feel any better. I just don't read many players positively this game. That's not to say that I think everyone is scum, just that I don't really have a great feeling about anyone. I still don't have a good feeling of Sorian, and if that gives me some heat, so be it. I can prove I'm town if necessary.

This is an interesting point. I have to admit I've been town reading Natiko the entire game, but looking back you have a point. I need to dig into their posts a little more, but interesting observation.

Alright, Faddy, you have been pretty townish today. With that, I'm going to move my vote to CCS, who has been creeping up my scum list the entire day. I'd also like to hear more from AB. I asked him a question about his softclaim I'd still like answered.

Sorian

Banned
Man, you just doubt everything I say today, huh.

Tunnel much, Sorian?

Asking a question isn't tunneling?

Stop with the garbage narrative because someone corrected you on why your CCS vote was shit. But yes, I still think Natiko had a red check on your and this C-tier villain and D-tier ability reeks of fake claim.

Sorian

Banned
In no particular order, CCS for his claim, Faddy for reasons I've drilled for awhile now, Verelios because I at least know he isn't scum for the same reason I knew Natiko wasn't, out himself way too deep into the limelight with me for no reasons, and Zipped who I dropped awhile ago because all of his posts read like uninterested town more than anything.

Fireblend would have gotten that last spot but for how town read he's been, I'd think he'd be dead by now and since Natiko died for someone else I see the possibility of a neutral or just scum himself.

Faddy

Banned
In no particular order, CCS for his claim, Faddy for reasons I've drilled for awhile now, Verelios because I at least know he isn't scum for the same reason I knew Natiko wasn't, out himself way too deep into the limelight with me for no reasons, and Zipped who I dropped awhile ago because all of his posts read like uninterested town more than anything.

Fireblend would have gotten that last spot but for how town read he's been, I'd think he'd be dead by now and since Natiko died for someone else I see the possibility of a neutral or just scum himself.

Not to question dicing with the Great Sorian but you are a bit of an easy mark for this stuff. You are more likely to trust people who interact with you.

I have my own reasons for suspecting Verelios, nothing huge but he is nowhere near my top town.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So Joker targeted Fat4All and R_F decided to lightning rod off of Fat. That makes things interesting. Joker is neutral so that doesn't exactly confirm Fat as town or scum either way, but I'm gonna lean town on him. He's fairly active, describes his thoughts and actions pretty well and Royal must have had some reason for trusting Fat so much that he lightning rodded off of him.

Sorian

Banned
So Joker targeted Fat4All and R_F decided to lightning rod off of Fat. That makes things interesting. Joker is neutral so that doesn't exactly confirm Fat as town or scum either way, but I'm gonna lean town on him. He's fairly active, describes his thoughts and actions pretty well and Royal must have had some reason for trusting Fat so much that he lightning rodded off of him.

So that gets to the crux of my question then, if Joker is a JOAT with some one shot powers, shouldn't we be wondering why Fat got targeted? I only thought about it after re-reading Time's post and seeing Fat as a top town but Joker is trying to kill Robin. He seems to have killed Splinter or Kalor but that was a N1 shot in the dark, why was Fat a N2 target and why did no one seem to be targeted last night to be killed?

CCS

Banned
My dog is looking a bit better now, hopefully he'll be okay :)

Summary of Mazre posts, with some highlighting and commentary. Please remember, Mazre knew who scum were but it seems likely they did not know HE was scum throughout the whole of the game.

Day 1.

Checking in.

Greetings to our new players. Is this your first mafia game? Do you have experience playing elsewhere? How do you feel about lynch v no lynch day one? Anything else you'd like to share?

Not much to learn here.

(True story, I had the neutral ambassador queued up in a tab ready to go since near the start of the game, you're alright ... for now)

Again, not much.

Can we avoid putting words in people's mouths? THAT's a rhetorical question.

This was in the context of defending Time from a Splinter attack.

I'm really not seeing scum Kalor at all so far.

I'm also kind of surprised of the number of reads and comments that are being made about activity in general or certain players coasting. We're just barely through the halfway point of a single day phase (36 hours real time, and starting in the dead of night for our Euro folk), but 'shockingly' not everyone has a dissertation about their top scum.

Noteworthy as the first direct comment on a player as scum/not scum. Kalor was not scum.

As Fire and Time mention above players do seem to want to stay on your good side during early game. Though given your outsize presence and reputation that's not entirely surprising.

This seems really uncharacteristic for you to step in and offer a defense of someone before they have a chance to respond themselves. Doubly so to base it so heavily in past game behavior.

Both of these comments are about Sorian.

It's a bit of a mess right now to be honest. Generally speaking I feel better about the players that aren't jumping on every little thing like it's some massive tell. Lot of awkward play going on right now but I can't necessarily attribute much of it as specifically scum behavior.

Can't read much into this, too general/vague.

Lifeline to me is least likely to be scummy. Reminds me a bit of Launchpad back in the day (though he tended to suggest every conspiracy theory rather than dive into just one.)

Both, though I'd say frequent changes of opinion is usually a worse look than sticking to one bad one.

Scum want to blend, drawing attention to yourself with bad play isn't blending. It's not impossible for someone to try to be so outrageous that you discount the possibility of them being scum, but it's also somewhat unlikely. In those cases it's generally prudent to play a wait and see if something else (say voting patterns or other activity) further points towards scum or not.

Defends Lifeline, who he knows was not scum. More general theory comments.

Actually you were fine heading down that road after 2 posts from star less than 24 hours in.

Attack on Natiko for claimed hypocrisy.

I know that feel.

More fluff.

I want 0 post count sympathy. I think it's the worst metric in the game and least indicative of anything.

Lifeline seems super easily swayed here in the late part of the phase despite his convictions earlier on. Makes me lean town on him.

I'm still not crazy about Terra or Kalor as scum either, feels like they were the first players to say/do something a little out of line and have been stuck fighting that all phase.

Bats I could see being scum but his play so far in my mind doesn't warrant a day one lynch. If I were to vote for him at this point it would have to be as an act of self preservation not as any sort of discernment that he was scum.

Worms push on Batsnacks is honestly somewhat troubling to me.

I chose neither Lifeline nor Terrabyte.

My best read on scum right now is Dr. Worm. I think there's at most 2 scum among the list of Lifeline and Terra voters as well.

VOTE: Dr. Worm

Shade on two confirmed town players, defense on three.

I said what I meant.

Nothing.

Overall, not much here. A large number of his posts about individual players are on people we now know to be town, both attacking and defending. Only real comments on living players were a defense of Time and an attack on Sorian.

CCS

Banned
D2

Not particularly alignment indicative. I think we've had examples of both in various games here at GAF. We may be able to posit some things about the user or their targets later but for now we can't do much with it. My gut assumption would be town in this instance, based on a weak notion that a curse sounds more arkham resident than batfam, but that's not very reliable.

These comments are about curse-inflicting. Since he wasn't in the scum chat he would presumably have no idea whether it was town/neutral/scum.

Still early in the phase but I still kind of like Dr. Worm for scum. I'll probably review his d1 posts again before dropping a vote though.

I also think the following 2 sets of players are worth a deeper look.

Remaining players who voted for Terra/Flame - Fat4All, SexyFish, Acohrs, and Verelios
Players who didn't vote for either Lifeline or Terra (and weren't absent)- Faddy, Fireblend, AbsolutBro, MickD, (and myself, though obviously that's an effort for someone else)

This is interesting. Living players he suggests are suspicious:

Fat4All, achors, Vere, Faddy, Fire, AB, Bronx.

Size and shoddy statistics. 8 players left on that list versus 4 on each of the other lists. If scum try to spread out (not guaranteed) easier to hit a needle in a smaller haystack. Not ruling anything out but I need to start somewhere even if that means a few faulty assumptions.

Justification for picking those two lists.

Picking up from last night, work was miserable today and my reading this evening hasn't been very productive.

In the meantime some further thoughts on the players above:

Fat4all - want to review some more but I can at least respect the fact that he made his argument yesterday and followed it to the end of the phase

SexyFish - seems to be around regularly, maybe a bit timid, not unusual for a new player

acohrs - Feels like he's pulled back this phase compared to day 1. Perhaps he's feeling more secure having navigated day 1 so he doesn't need to try to stand out as much today?

Verelios - drawing a blank on Ver

Faddy - I keep mixing him up with fat4all, they actually seem to be playing similar games, which is kind of amusing considering how they seem to be going after each other currently

Fireblend - inoffensive

absolutbro - drawing a blank here as well

mickd - policy fodder; nothing to discuss here at this point;

Slight shade on achors, basically avoids an opinion on the other seven.

For reference, today's day 1 votes and the day 1 votes of the last two games I was in (plus markup including scum teams). There's no guarantee that our game has a similar spread but as a starting point for narrowing where I'm going to spend a limited amount of time investigating I don't think it's crazy.

Also posts a spreadsheet, basically to justify his selection.

Small thing and probably not all that helpful, but just to confirm you didn't shoot one of the victims last night did you? I know it's somewhat implied but if you wouldn't mind confirming that'd be nice.

Asks bats for clarity on role.

Thanks, I missed that.

Fluff.

Off to work, will try to work out a vote by lunch and post then. Other than that won't be around till about 2.5 hrs before deadline.

Sorian, are you a serial killer?

Weird thing to throw out, continues his suspicion of Sorian.

Firstly

it'sfuckingnothing.gif

The Sorian bit was a ruse. I was mostly fishing for reactions and contemplating a bluff play to follow. Only nibbles were acohrs and zipped, who both seemed a little eager to react and not offer much else. Sorian feels slightly off to me though it's not something I can pin down precisely, lacking any hard evidence against him and given his completely flat response I didn't think there was much point in trying for an Ouro-esque play.

It seems the most likely explanation for the second night 1 victim at this point is a serial killer. This is based on the fact that neither of the deceased could have walked into a 'veteran' (kills their visitors in case I'm misremembering) or similar mechanic.

Vig is still a possibility though Bats claims makes that less likely. It is also possible that Bats is lying. And their may not be an SK involved at all if we don't see subsequent extra deaths.

Also there is a surprising dearth of Archer briefcase muffin images.

Following previous, shade on acohrs, zipped, and Sorian.

Secondly

VOTE: Dr. Worm

This is where I ended up at the end of day 1 and my opinion on Dr Worm hasn't significantly improved since then. His attempts to try to pit two other players against each other doesn't sit right, I would expect town to advocate for one of them and then look elsewhere for our secondary lynch. This allows us to explore a greater number of interactions between players than if we simply lynch two players who are arguing, this isn't a sprint it's a marathon.

I read SexyFish as jittery newbie town. But I do understand the votes against him and accept the possibility that he may be scum.

Faddy is a neutral read for me at this point.

Vote on Worm (confirmed town), town read of SexyFish (confirmed town), neutral read of Faddy.

I didn't fake claim anything. I asked Sorian a question.

Self-defence.

But seriously

With reaction gif. Basically nothing.

Takeaways from D2: pushing a bit on Sorian and acohrs as suspicious. Makes me lean a bit more town on them.

CCS

Banned
D3 (pre-gambit)

Recap of claims:

Nudull: doctor
N1: ?
N2: ?

Royal_Flush: (targetable ability)
N1:?
N2: Fat4all (claimed day 2, fat4all claims no notification)

AbsolutBro: (targetable ability, investigative?)
N1: Sorian ("I got nothing on Sorian", will make sense on flip)
N2: ?

batsnacks: buyer (5k block, 7k motion detect, 8k BP, 10k vig)
N1: 8k ?
N2: (10k - N1) ?

Claim recap.

Look up of AB claiming.

I meant to post something yesterday but time got away from me. I'm a little surpised this hasn't been poked at more. What was the purpose behind offering confirmation for Verelios? We all would've gotten that regardless once Ver voted.

It implies either

1. You were responsible for it.

or

2. You had some way of communicating with Ver or the person who gave Ver the double vote.

I fail to see the town benefit in revealing either of these pieces of information. At best it's poor town play, at worst it's scum trying to set up some cover.

Throwing shade at me for my soft claim on D2.

Dibs on Firebland.

Fluff.

Revisiting our day 1 votes:

From the group of Faddy, Fireblend, AbsolutBro and MickD (Bronxman) and myself : (voted but not on the top 2)

AbsolutBro - Revealed a little info about his role under the barest of pressures, claims also as a fear against dying at night, but that can happen to anyone, and announcing as he did in theory actually increases those odds
I don't think you can read much into him dropping off Faddy on day 2 unless you also consider Faddy to be scum.

Fireblend - fits Sorians engaged and inoffensive criteria to a 'T'

Faddy - I still haven't seen much I see as scummy here myself, more to come in a follow up

Bronx-man - There's still nothing to really go on here, we have shit posts from MickD day 1, no posts day 2, and "Getting to know you" so far on day 3

No shade on Faddy and AB, comments on not much on Bronx, shade on Fireblend?

I think there's a case that Faddy may be our poisoner (assuming RF didn't make the whole thing up)

Coming as the sole survivor of a 3-way race for elimination on day 2 would certainly be motivation to use a shot-limited ability prior to elimination. The target isn't completely crazy either as he had butted heads with Fat quite a bit throughout day 1 and 2. It makes sense if he's town to remove a player he's suspicious of and if he's scum it's WIFOM.

I've tended to lean town on Faddy throughout all this and still do at this point. Though this may all be moot depending on what happens N3 with RF.

Suggests Faddy as town poisoner.

4 way tie at 2 according to the vote tool

Fluff.

Actually I guess Flame moved that to a 5 way tie

More fluff.

Overall not much, shade on Fireblend and defence on Faddy.

CCS

Banned
D3 (gambit)

I'll probably regret this but we don't seem to be making much progress.

Natiko is not scum, that much I can confirm based on last night.

I'm Clayface, a Hider.

I hid behind Natiko last night and didn't die, therefore he isn't scum.

I chose not to hide N1 out of an abundance of caution.

Claim. Claims to hide behind Nat.

Yes I die hiding behind scum. Hiding serves as a weak cop that can clear town though. So not hiding every night is a wasted opportunity. Not hiding N1 comes down to a lack of information for making town v scum reads. N2 I had more information to at least take a more educated guess.

Response to multiple questions.

If you trust the word of the guy whose acted suspicious all day sure. Easy way to snipe a town on his way out.

He's full of crap. End of story.

He may or may not be poisoned, there may or may not be a poison doctor. Either way his lies have caught up with him and he's dead tomorrow one way or another. He's trying to cause as much damage as possible on his way out.

Shade on Royal.

3 posts directly responding to the counter claim, you guys all been hanging out with Scarecrow or something?

VOTE: Royal_Flush

Just an oversight

Shade on everyone else.

CCS

Banned
Oops, posted early. Continued:

I've never been a fan of breadcrumbs, you never know who's going to pick up on them or if they'll be interpreted correctly. They also are more useful to scum as an out than town usually, hence my irritation with CCS earlier.

Meta talk.

Nothing unfortunately. Shit happens.

Being unhelpful.

No I didn't. Maybe I'll change that up in the future.

More meta talk.

The goal of the game is to lynch scum. Not for information.

Defence of self, also shade on Time for voting for information.

CCS

Banned
So, what have we learned?

Overall, I think his comments about Sorian and acohrs are the most valuable, since he shaded them multiple times. Both are more town now for me.

Defence of Faddy and shade on Fireblend are both interesting if we get more information, but right now I don't think are that important.

Sorian

Banned
So, what have we learned?

Overall, I think his comments about Sorian and acohrs are the most valuable, since he shaded them multiple times. Both are more town now for me.

Defence of Faddy and shade on Fireblend are both interesting if we get more information, but right now I don't think are that important.

Honestly, Mazre seemed to be playing it very straight. Without seeing a scum flip, it's hard to say for sure how he treated his teammates but he reads like someone who was just trying to act exactly how his town self would and did not seem to give much thought to the extra information he had. So I could just take the town points but eh, Mazre spent plenty of time defending town members too like Kalor day 1.

CCS

Banned
Honestly, Mazre seemed to be playing it very straight. Without seeing a scum flip, it's hard to say for sure how he treated his teammates but he reads like someone who was just trying to act exactly how his town self would and did not seem to give much thought to the extra information he had. So I could just take the town points but eh, Mazre spent plenty of time defending town members too like Kalor day 1.

True, I focused on you and acohrs because you were the only people he came back to multiple times to attack, apart from Worm who died and was confirmed town.

Flame_AC

In a Thunderdome situation and some chose to stay out of it.

Timeaisis (1)
Flame_AC 1896

I would also like a justification as to why these three stayed out of it. In a thunder dome where one was scum and one was town we need to get these hinky votes.

I posted my vote on Time at 5:45 EST,so about an hour before the day ended. Nothing regarding the claims had happened yet and so that's why I wasn't on one of those bandwagons.

Verelios

I thought there was usually a small blurb at the end of role sheets saying something to the effect of 'you have a secret partner who will join you if targeted by a night action'.

Top town for me is tentatively CCS (Bro, thanks for the double vote but I can't be sure that wasn't a one time gift ability since RF is already dead...and can't prove a second DV) but I do believe he's the gifter.

Zippedpinhead who has been pretty on point these past few days, if a bit subdued.

Fat4all as he's been actively poking around and scumhunting, so I'm pretty sure he'd debate something if a nonsensical swing vote gets started. Maybe. You will right?

Timeaisis

I'm surprised Zipped is on so many top 4 town reads. Not because I read Zipped as scum, but I read him very null right now.

Top 4 Town

Me
CCS
Sorian
Fat4all

VOTE: Verelios

Thanks. A Vere vote is interesting. Would you mind going into your reasoning for that? Your top 4 town seem pretty straightforward to me, but you can rundown your reasoning there if you'd like.

Top Bottom