• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow/Flash spin-off titled 'Legends of Tomorrow', 13 Episode Season to air midseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

To be fair to SuperHeroFunTimeHeroHour, they actually haven't shot any real footage yet.

I'm not sure Ivy. That definitely included new footage not from Flash or Arrow.

Unless they shot like a 20 minute proto-pilot?

EDIT: Looks like they did a shoot a proto-pilot, which is where the new footage is from.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Trailer was fucking awesome, so in. I'm guessing Oliver and Barry 'guest star' in some episodes but are not series regulars.

MajorMane

Wow, I'm all for this show. It's looking like a lighter show in terms of attitude (more Flash than Arrow) thanks to the team dynamics. Hopefully it turns out to be a good show. I like all this universe building that the Flarrowverse is doing now.

In regards to the
ATOM shrinking
, I'm wondering if
this happens for the first time on the show or if the conversation with Sara and Stein is in reference to the incident in the Arrow's finale where the top floor of Palmer Technologies is blown out. Could be that this incident leads the general public to believe Ray is dead, but in reality he was only shrunk down.

Soybean

It is funny to mention AMC and then telling you don't have to deal with mid-season breaks. On AMC we'd get 6 episode now and 7 episodes a year later.
True, but that's for the last season of their popular shows and I end up just thinking of them as two separate seasons.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Rory/Rip seems a little overly generic British dude in the trailer. I hope they have much better material for him than what's shown. Need kickass Spartan Rory on display at some point.

In regards to the
ATOM shrinking
, I'm wondering if
this happens for the first time on the show or if the conversation with Sara and Stein is in reference to the incident in the Arrow's finale where the top floor of Palmer Technologies is blown out. Could be that this incident leads the general public to believe Ray is dead, but in reality he was only shrunk down.

That seems fairly obvious.

Leependi

Looks cool but I was on board anyway just for Captain Cold. It's still strange that Robbie Amell isn't in this but since it's airing mid-season, I guess it'll be explained during the first half of The Flash S2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom