• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Not the Suicide Squad.. actually not sure what this is

DC Comics superheroes are uniting in a potential new drama series at the CW, a garbercaity lotzspinoff from hits Arrow and The Flash that will feature several fan-favorite recurring actors/characters from both shows. I have learned that the network has teamed with Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim for a project eyed for next season toplined by Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth

http://deadline.com/2015/02/arrow-flash-spin-off-cw-new-superhero-series-1201382466/

Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

ATOM/FIRESTORM SPIN-OFF!?

I'm down with that. Let's do this shit.

But why the fuck would Wentworth be on this. Shut the hell up, liberal news media.

It'll be Garber, Amell, and Routh, teaming up and fighting the US government.

Damn, just saw this. JSA for DCTV?

I can see Vixen being one of the three due to her tv series. Wonder what the other two will be. Thinking more B stringers.

Amir0x

Banned
Man this superhero craze is like a virus, slowing spreading its tentacles over every inch of free media space. Is Amazon doing superhero shows yet? I'm surprised HBO hasn't done a big tentpole superhero show for mature audiences.

Slayven

So Brave and The Bold the show?

Man this superhero craze is like a virus, slowing spreading its tentacles over every inch of free media space. Is Amazon doing superhero shows yet? I'm surprised HBO hasn't done a big tentpole superhero show for mature audiences.
Well to be fair CW is clinching for dear life for anything that can get them ratings.

Amir0x I swear m8 I'll knife fight you if it means I get a Captain Cold series

anaron

thank god atom/firestorm arent getting a spinoff just to themselves, this seems like the best and frankly, cooler outcome

SARA

GIVE US VIXEN AND BLACKBAT THX

Sandfox

The CW finally found a way to get more people watching their channel.

HBO should've done Wonder Woman.

So if the quality of Arrow suffered after The Flash launched does that mean that the flash will become complete garbage after this gets the go ahead?

anaron

Is it really so bad for CW? Got any links to articles about their current troubles?
they've practically rebounded with the flash and Arrow (the former is an enormous success in general) and are in a very good place compared to five years ago

Clevinger

Caity Lotz/Sara again?

2JpOeSb.gif

Fuck that noise. Bring in Vixen or Zatanna.

Amir0x

Banned
HBO should've done Wonder Woman.

What would a RATED M Wonder Woman show be like?

they've practically rebounded with the flash and Arrow (the former is an enormous success in general) and are in a very good place compared to five years ago

Ah, OK. I just like Jane the Virgin haha

Caity Lotz/Sara again?

Fuck that noise. Bring in Vixen or Zatanna.

They're making an animated Vixen CW show connected to the Arrowverse already :D

infi

Sounds interesting. I like what little I've seen of both Firestorm and ATOM so far so I'm all for this.

Amir0x

Banned
I would like some channel to adapt Transmetropolitan. Now THAT'S something HBO could do.

Preacher sadly is currently being destroyed by AMC.

So this confirms something that was already pretty obvious to me.
Sara is coming back to life.

But Garber without Robbie Amell? Or maybe they're still negotiating with him. Or maybe he's joining The Flash as a regular and they'll use the two characters on the different shows to link things even more.
Just like with Laurel and Sara presumably.

Either way, this is crazy and awesome.

anaron

What would a RATED M Wonder Woman show be like?

Ah, OK. I just like Jane the Virgin haha

They're making an animated Vixen CW show connected to the Arrowverse already :D
Jane also earned the network its first golden globe nomination and win ever so it's going stick around for a whiiiiile. :)

Slayven

Is it really so bad for CW? Got any links to articles about their current troubles?

There are no new articles, but last time I checked they were ranked after Universion in amount of viewers. But to their critic they got a formula that works for them and they keep trucking with it. \

anaron

There are no new articles, but last time I checked they were ranked after Universion in amount of viewers. But to their critic they got a formula that works for them and they keep trucking with it.
flash does better demos than certain shows on the big 4

Penguin

Oh and an important part should add to OP

Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom