• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Jhoan

I like how Wild Dog is the voice of reason for Quentin. It blew my mind that he was on Reaper, an underrated CW show that was short-lived.

Ragman proving that most powerful member of Team Arrow by a huge margin. Hopefully he's used a bit more, I'd like to see his abilities used in some more imaginative ways.

That extra camera stare. As if needed more proof she up to something.

Woah neat, giving an extra connection between Quentin and Wild Dog.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wild Dog: A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as crouching down by a young boy to let him know he can be something better.

ZeroX03

Banned
Ragman being written out like this actually makes sense, absorbing a nuclear blast should depower him for a while and he's generally pretty OP for this show. He should come back for the final stretch of episodes hopefully. He does need a break and it's not like he interacts with the rest of the cast on the same level as Wild Dog.

Arrow 12/12?

Hell yes, this was very good for a sidetrack to Russia episode.

This show just keeps getting better and better. Adios Ragman. Hopefully it isn't goodbye for too long.

He needs to find somebody to teach him how to recharge the rags.

Preferably someone who knows a lot about magic.

Especially the type of magic that ties into apocrypha regarding Abrahamic religions.

You know, some kind of exorcist, demonologist, or master of the dark arts.

Even a petty dabbler will do.

Another good ep .
Sad to see ragman go but he was to OP still hope that he will be back later on .
I hope they finish up the susan storyline soon .
Wonder if they going out him as green arrow once and for all .

EDIT in the comic right now do people know he is green arrow ?

ZeroX03

Banned
He needs to find somebody to teach him how to recharge the rags.

Preferably someone who knows a lot about magic.

Especially the type of magic that ties into apocrypha regarding Abrahamic religions.

You know, some kind of exorcist, demonologist, or master of the dark arts.

Even a petty dabbler will do.

Ragman to show up on Constantine's animated show please.

You know, now if Wild Dog dies... It's gonna hurt alot

He's basically a series regular without the contract at this point. He's had more screentime than Thea, Quentin and Adrian. Honestly I'm expecting him to either die or they put a ring on it. Either way the audience has grown attached.

Another good ep .
Sad to see ragman go but he was to OP still hope that he will be back later on .

I'm expecting him to be publically outed at the end of the season. It's time.

MartyStu

Another good ep .

EDIT in the comic right now do people know he is green arrow ?

No, it is very much still on the DL.

DC usually is not very big on their heroes having public identities.

Top Bottom