• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I seriously can't believe

is my season MVP as of now. Honestly might be the character im enjoying most in the CWverse as of the last 3-4 episodes.

I'm waiting for a dedicated shootout scene max Payne/ bullet time style with his mask cracked and going against a small unit akimbo style outside in the heavy rain with the song Extreme ways playing.

Pure wild dog action kino.

He's been the best new addition to the show by far. The little details and development between characters and so fourth had done thst by not being in your face.

Such a remarkable season <3

I'm waiting for a dedicated shootout scene max Payne/ bullet time style with his mask cracked and going against a small unit akimbo style outside in the heavy rain with the song Extreme ways playing.

Pure wild dog action kino.

He's been the best new addition to the show by far. The little details and development between characters and so fourth had done thst by not being in your face.

Such a remarkable season <3

Agree.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wild Dog fans should be excited for next week's episode:
he's getting flashbacks showing his origin story
. On the other hand:
Guggenheim is writing and he's not a series regular so watch those Death flags.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Wild Dog fans should be excited for next week's episode:
he's getting flashbacks showing his origin story
. On the other hand:
Guggenheim is writing and he's not a series regular so watch those Death flags.

Worried.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I didn't realize that Prometheus' identity was already spoiled, thanks to IMDB:

HUGE SPOILER
How are they going to explain Tommy being back? Flashpoint or the lazarus pit?
HUGE SPOILER

ZeroX03

Banned

HUGE SPOILER
HUGE SPOILER

Uhhhhhh

Guys if I'm not the one posting I can't tell if something is a joke or not

GulAtiCa

It's amazing how much Wild Dog has changes since the early days. Back then, I wouldn't have missed him. Now he's basically MVP.

Xenoboy

Yeah Watch Dogs is the real MVP. I love that we got to meet Anatoly, he's such a jolly guy.
This season's newcomers have been like this to me -
1. Watch Dogs
2. Adrian
(Prometheus)
3. RagGod
4. Black Canary IV
xx. Evelyn
xxx. Susan

Joni

HUGE SPOILER
HUGE SPOILER

He didn't die, he was just hurt mortally but someone had some good herbs.

Pachimari

This episode was awesome, everything about it was great. I'm slowly coming around to Arrow this season, and even Wild Dog is growing on me. I'm thankful Ragman is out for now though.

carlsojo

I love Wild Dog. He's gold in every scene. Him and Lance together. Just amazing.

Just give him a better outfit... please. The hockey mask can stay.

I doubt he
dies next week. Why do an episode expanding his character with flashbacks and kill him?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Don't worry guys they've never done such a thing before. They always give a character a shot before they're dead.

Maddocks

I love Wild Dog. He's gold in every scene. Him and Lance together. Just amazing.

Just give him a better outfit... please. The hockey mask can stay.

I doubt he
dies next week. Why do an episode expanding his character with flashbacks and kill him?

yeah, only walking dead does that. Lets spend an hour explaining why this character is how they are..oh they are dead...sorry....

Wild Dog is mvp this season, so he needs to stick around for at least 2 more.

I doubt he

Not next week. When, exactly depends on what the March cliffhanger is.
If Susan outs Ollie as the Green Arrow, Wild Dog dies in the season finale.

If she doesn't, he dies going into spring hiatus.

carlsojo

Not next week. When, exactly depends on what the March cliffhanger is.
If Susan outs Ollie as the Green Arrow, Wild Dog dies in the season finale.

If she doesn't, he dies going into spring hiatus.

We kind of already know that
Susan doesn't out Ollie. Slade's son reveals his identity prior to the uprising.

ZeroX03

Banned
I doubt he

Tell that to Jane the Virgin lmao

Only really theorizing that because Guggenheim is writing it, and the EPs traditionally write big event episodes.

We kind of already know that
Susan doesn't out Ollie. Slade's son reveals his identity prior to the uprising.

Don't bet on that timeline staying reality.

I would prefer that twist TBH though that'd require some 'splainin'

Seems like my current interest levels for the 4 DC shows are in this order:

Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
The Flash
Supergirl

I think this would be my order now too... So disappointed with Supergirl after the good will it gained from the first handful of episodes and I defended the first season's mediocrity.

MedicUnderFire

Neo Member
Lexa doig as talia is just not good, Everything from her accent to her choice of cadence is off. I really liked Katrina Law as nyssa and had high hopes for talia, hopefully lexa will grow into the role.

Pachimari

Yeah I'm not feeling Talia at all. Nyssa was awesome though, and still is. I really wish she could become part of Team Arrow somehow.

Lexa doig as talia is just not good, Everything from her accent to her choice of cadence is off. I really liked Katrina Law as nyssa and had high hopes for talia, hopefully lexa will grow into the role.

She obviously isn't going to be the regular Talia just like Nysaa was the farthest you could get from comic Nysaa.

poor Talia, the early days before DC really messed her up.

ZeroX03

Banned
Talia is a bit of an enigma, she seems to be a pretty good person but is League trained and went on to train Prometheus so...

There's definitely going to be some twists with her. A present day appearance is a lock. Be real, it's unlikely she'll top Oliver's based wife Nyssa.

ShadyK54

HUGE SPOILER
HUGE SPOILER

o_O That spoiler is crazy if it turns out true.
Hoping they have a pretty good explanation lined up

ZeroX03

Banned
That IMDB spoiler isn't true. It's just some person changing details to trick people. We don't abide those kind of shenanigans around here.

T Dollarz

I seriously can't believe

is my season MVP at this point. Honestly might be the character im enjoying most in the entire CWverse as of the last 3-4 episodes.

I laughed when his inclusion first came out.

Definitely has elevated Arrow.

Legends is still my favorite right now, but arrow is close.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Legends is still my favorite right now, but arrow is close.

Legends really that good ? Heard this a couple of times already. Only watched the two first episodes of season 1 and dropped it after - just didnt seem like it would be worth the investment.

Top Bottom