• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He is also the most generic villain with the only semi interesting him about him being his cult.

And there isn't a plausible explanation for why he spares Team Flash.

We know Prometheus just wants to fuck with Oliver and make him miserable. Savitar doesn't kill Team Flash in 1/3rd of a second because...

caliph95

And there isn't a plausible explanation for why he spares Team Flash.

We know Prometheus just wants to fuck with Oliver and make him miserable. Savitar doesn't kill Team Flash in 1/3rd of a second because...
Maybe because of the challenge he does according to jay. Still makes no sense while he didn't' do in the second episode and since he wants revenge, why doesn't kill team flash in like 3rd episode considering they can't do anything to stop him.
Honestly while his cult is a cool idea they are useless

Slacka

I wonder if they plan to address the fact that in universe Promethius targeting Oliver in an attempt to psychologically destroy him for killing his father makes no sense, since as far as anyone outside of the original arrow team is concerned, all those kills were by Roy who took the fall as the original Arrow and Oliver as Green Arrow is believed to be a totally separate person that took up the mantle after his death...

ZeroX03

Banned
I wonder if they plan to address the fact that in universe Promethius targeting Oliver in an attempt to psychologically destroy him for killing his father makes no sense, since as far as anyone outside of the original arrow team is concerned, all those kills were by Roy who took the fall as the original Arrow and Oliver as Green Arrow is believed to be a totally separate person that took up the mantle after his death...

What? No. Prometheus knows full well Oliver is the original Arrow. He knows all about the Lance sister history, the metahuman prison, the fucking Legends and was taught by Shiva Talia who was the one who told Oliver to become the Hood.

Also all of Team Flash, the Legends and the recruits know he was the Arrow too.

Jonogunn

I always thought the idea that there are supposedly two green arrows to the general public to be stupid.

Joni

I always thought the idea that there are supposedly two green arrows to the general public to be stupid.

Worse, there is the Hood, Arrow and the Green Arrow. These three archers with absolutely no overlap all wielding the same weapon in a green hood could not possibly be the same person.

caliph95

Worse, there is the Hood, Arrow and the Green Arrow. These three archers with absolutely no overlap all wielding the same weapon in a green hood could not possibly be the same person.

TBF with all the archers around it is easy to get confused..

Still dumb since they are both vigilantes with the same weapons and apparently the cops keeps track of the arrows the vigilantes uses.

Slacka

Don't get me wrong here, I agree it's really stupid. It's just that the way things were presented were that Promethius supposedly didnt even know the green arrows identity until Church told him in an attempt to save his own life. Just can't help wondering if he was that clueless about his real identity why didn't he accept the publicly accepted lie that the guy that killed his father was dead and this is someone else.

caliph95

Don't get me wrong here, I agree it's really stupid. It's just that the way things were presented were that Promethius supposedly didnt even know the green arrows identity until Church told him in an attempt to save his own life. Just can't help wondering if he was that clueless about his real identity why didn't he accept the publicly accepted lie that the guy that killed his father was dead and this is someone else.
Honestly remind me is there anything to suggest that he didn't before Church tried to weasel out. There never seems to be an indication he didn't already knew.

Otherwise he could just be smarter than 99% than everybody in arrowverse.

ZeroX03

Banned

Prometheus never said he didn't know Oliver was the Green Arrow. Prometheus didn't say a word in that scene with Church, he just killed him.

Jonogunn

Man feels like ages ago that church was on the show. He was an awesome partial season big bad guy.

I hope they move forward with having several arcs in these shows the same way agents of shield season 4 and arrow season 5 did. 23 episodes is way too long to drag on one big main villain.

caliph95

Man feels like ages ago that church was on the show. He was an awesome partial season big bad guy.

I hope they move forward with having several arcs in these shows the same way agents of shield season 4 and arrow season 5 did. 23 episodes is way too long to drag on one big main villain.
Not to bag on Flash again, it would do better if it follow those two shows structure. LOT while shorter also suffered this in season one because the team had to be idiots to not have easily dealt with Vandal early on. Having multiple arcs would be better for he CW shows.

Joni

TBF with all the archers around it is easy to get confused..

But they're color coded for our convenience.

He knew.

It's hilarious how much of a cesspool Oliciters have made Twitter. It's like a complete 180 from last season where here and Reddit were mostly negative and they were so happy with the show. Feels good.

CryptiK

Isnt the dude that plays Adrian Chase voicing Vigilante? Inb4 twins.

It's hilarious how much of a cesspool Oliciters have made Twitter. It's like a complete 180 from last season where here and Reddit were mostly negative and they were so happy with the show. Feels good.

Its always been a cesspool dude.

Xenoboy

Some thought Adrian was both Vigilante and Prometheus, I considered it for a while but backed out of it.
I am actually intrigued by how much I like the name Vigilante as an alias. it fits him too, edgy.

WedgeX

Banned
Some thought Adrian was both Vigilante and Prometheus, I considered it for a while but backed out of it.
I am actually intrigued by how much I like the name Vigilante as an alias. it fits him too, edgy.

Like me the exact moment before their confrontation?

ShadyK54

I'm still a bit upset that Vigilante isn't Adrian, but hey as long as we get more Vigilante I'm down.

Really curious to find out if Vigilante actually has ties to Olliver or is just some random guy who happens to be a badass. I guess time will tell.

Pics_nao

Goddamn. Did not expect that. Who the fuck is Vigilante then? Just some random character we haven't met yet? The next episode preview though. Goddamn.

I even thought Vigilante would be thrown off the roof and be revealed as Adrian.
I didn't expect him as or the Prometheus reveal at all.

Great Job writers!

Paul = The Vigilante confirmed?
Heh heh heh.
First Prometheus tricks Oliver into killing Felicity's boyfriend, now he's stealing Ollie's girl ...

Guys, I think Adrian might be an Oliciter.
And Kacey Rohl's character is the ultimate embodiment of Felicity fangirls. Hmm, Adrian and "Sledgehammer" working together...

I saw some of that on Twitter last night this is arguably the best season of Arrow ever (barring everything being fumbled in the last eight) and their reaction towards it just what everyone has said about many of them and their priorities.

Ithil

Here is a drinking game for the CW superhero shows. Take a shot of something real strong every time a character uses a screwdriver. Drink twice if it seems entirely unnecessary for the object they are working on.

You'll be surprised at how drunk you will get between Flash and Arrow alone.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
That Vigilante escape from Curtis has got to be the worst one yet. Curtis is standing a few feet away from Vigilante, a T-sphere explodes in his face, and two seconds later he's nowhere to be seen?

Come on Arrowverse writers, can we try a little harder.

That Vigilante escape from Curtis has got to be the worst one yet. Curtis is standing a few feet away from Vigilante, a T-sphere explodes in his face, and two seconds later he's nowhere to be seen?

That's just the Vigilante's superpower.

Joni

Might have been written by a Flash writer.

Outta camera outta mind

ZeroX03

Banned
Vigilante can't be Susan guys, she's at Oliver's speech while Vigilante fights the team.

Also he's disappeared point blank in front of the team multiple times. It really is his thing.

Top Bottom