• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Platy

Yes, in the comics Adrian Chase is Vigilante. That's the swerve.

Yeah now the op is awkward

character6rfzlq.png

Platy

I just noticed that Discount Christian Bale is now Discount Green Arrow which is basicaly Discount Batman in the arrowverse.

So basicaly he is Discount Discount Batman !

Sober

I just noticed that Discount Christian Bale is now Discount Green Arrow which is basicaly Discount Batman in the arrowverse.

So basicaly he is Discount Discount Batman !
So he is basically an indie batman during a Steam sale.

Xenoboy

The one thing I really like about Prometheus is how we actually have seen him getting beaten by Oliver, but he beats Oliver by hanging a target over him.

Man S1 is so weird going back to,
Some stuff feels a bit better(music, varied locations)
And then "fake" Oliver is weirding me out now, that higher voice...

So I was watching a video on Youtube showing the Prometheus reveal again and one commentator had an interesting theory.

In the comics Adrian Chase had a brother, Dorian Chase who assumed the title of Vigilante after Adrian died. So perhaps Claybourne had two sons and they both decided to pursue their own paths of justice, one as a ruthless vigilante emulating the Green Arrow and the other as a merciless killer with a vendetta against Oliver.

Joni

So I was watching a video on Youtube showing the Prometheus reveal again and one commentator had an interesting theory.

In the comics Adrian Chase had a brother, Dorian Chase who assumed the title of Vigilante after Adrian died. So perhaps Claybourne had two sons and they both decided to pursue their own paths of justice, one as a ruthless vigilante emulating the Green Arrow and the other as a merciless killer with a vendetta against Oliver.
That only works if they have no knowledge of each other. Prometheus would likely kill a brother if he knew.

CryptiK

Well it would make sense since Vigilante is voiced by the same actor as Adrian Chase.

Showrunners do have an idea for who Vigilante is behind the mask.

We won't find out this season.

http://comicsalliance.com/arrow-vigilante-identity-season-6/

Worst idea ever.

I don't mind days off much anymore, gives me an extra hour or two to catch up on other TV or something else. With the CW's new Netflix deal I'm even tempted to maybe skip a few of the shorter run shows next season and just wait and binge them when the season ends.

Not Crazy Ex-Girlfriend though, that needs all the viewers it can get.

Xenoboy

Off hand I count -

Dinah
Susan
Susan's reporter contact
Talia
The Starling General Doctor

Maybes:
Anatoly
Captain Pike
Paul

Missing Stein I think, I couldn't really see who they counted in some of the legends footage though. They didn't count on Robbie Firestorm at least. Dunno if they counted Wally either.

I'll miss this tonight, but thankfully The Magicians, The Expanse, Legion, Samantha Bee, Sunny in Philadelphia and Man Seeking Woman are still on.

Wednesday TV is so good right now.

Joni

Missing Stein I think, I couldn't really see who they counted in some of the legends footage though. They didn't count on Robbie Firestorm at least. Dunno if they counted Wally either.

Did Ronnie know? Their interactions were always quite limited.

There were a few clips there with Stein and/or merged Firestorm. Many of the clips increased the count by more than one. I'd assume he was counted somewhere in there.

Did Ronnie know? Their interactions were always quite limited.

Wellsobard did call out Oliver by name in front of the assembled Arrow/Flash/Firestorm teamup.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
People are actually lamenting there not being a new episode this week. We've come a long way from Felicity's wheelchair cliffhanger.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Is this where I can ask how this season is going? Where does it rank so far? My wife and I stopped watching because we hated the last two seasons.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
People are actually lamenting there not being a new episode this week. We've come a long way from Felicity's wheelchair cliffhanger.

You don't even have to go back that far. Check out the first few pages of this thread, even.

Is this where I can ask how this season is going? Where does it rank so far? My wife and I stopped watching because we hated the last two seasons.

Up there with Season 1 and 2. Currently has the longest uninterrupted string of great episodes in the show's history.

ZeroX03

Banned

15-0 for great episodes so far. Hasn't quite hit the highest highs of season two, but it's incredibly consistent. Best of the Arrowverse by far.

Best season by far since it has been the most consistent of any season .
Has not reach the highest parts of season 2 but still very good.

Joni

I'm missing the personality of a Spartacus actor to really make this season great. Dustin Clare should have played Adrian Chase.

About on par with seasons 1 and 2, perhaps somewhere in the middle, so obviously better than 3 and definitely better than 4.

Top Bottom