• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So is Wild Dog shooting actual rounds or are they like Diggle's tranq/rubber bullet gun from last season? That's kinda messed up if Oliver is allowing Wild Dog to just run around shooting and killing every goon they run into.

Joni

So is Wild Dog shooting actual rounds or are they like Diggle's tranq/rubber bullet gun from last season? That's kinda messed up if Oliver is allowing Wild Dog to just run around shooting and killing every goon they run into.
Oliver is killing again as well.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Oliver is killing again as well.
Ehhh, kinda, but not really. He's not offing every low level goon and even the main guys he's holding back unless absolutely necessary. Wild Dog is just gunning at everyone, it just seems weird.

Jonogunn

What happens if an innocent person ended up in an unfortunate situation where he finds out olivers ID. Does he do the "I'm sorry no one can know my secret" to them as well.

Joni

What happens if an innocent person ended up in an unfortunate situation where he finds out olivers ID. Does he do the "I'm sorry no one can know my secret" to them as well.

The villain probably tries to kill him, after which Oliver saves him as Oliver and the guy agrees to shut up.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
New Entertainment Weekly Cover, nice spot of sunshine to brighten the day.

0055006611-ew-1440.jpg

Here is the article. Basically a hype piece for the big crossover.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/09/flash-green-arrow-supergirl-cw-superheroes-crossover-cover

I was actually thinking about refreshing my framed posters and this might be a good pick. I've always liked having the trade magazine covers framed, they're a little less gaudy usually

ZeroX03

Banned
New Entertainment Weekly Cover, nice spot of sunshine to brighten the day.

Here is the article. Basically a hype piece for the big crossover.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/09/flash-green-arrow-supergirl-cw-superheroes-crossover-cover

I was actually thinking about refreshing my framed posters and this might be a good pick. I've always liked having the trade magazine covers framed, they're a little less gaudy usually

So Greg Berlanti himself doesn't like the name Berlantiverse.

We Arrowverse for life.

weshes195

Hey, did the beginning of the episode start out with Oliver talking with Felicity about prometheus? Or did the channel accidentally miss some of the beginning?

It just seemed very abrupt about talking about Prometheus.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oliver hasn't playboyed in a few years. It's overdue. Lance can recognize the moves that got his daughters into bed/a boat.

Prometheus has such a weird theme. I like the start but then it gets really cartoony.

Top Bottom