• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

The end was a serous WTF, but I don't believe it. Gotta be some kind of setup. He looked confused by the whole thing too, it would be taking drunken daze where you don't actually appear drunk and assume a new personality to a whole new level. Even with daughter grief, and i'm drunk I don't remember shit, and superhero tv logic I just don't see it.

Also I really hope its not Felcitys boyfriend. Seems a bit too obvious especially after she went to him and confessed everything. I was keeping an eye on his arm the whole scene. Only thing weird was him not lifting both his arms when they kissed and it so happened to be the injured one of Prometheus. Thats prob just a coincidence though.

Anyway arrow is really on point this season.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it ain't Lance. He'd have to be put under some kind of mind control to do what he's doing since he has no bow skills and is like 50 years old. Prometheus gotta be playing him and it had better not be Felicity's boyfriend (either way, that dude ain't surviving the season).

Yeah, it ain't Lance. He'd have to be put under some kind of mind control to do what he's doing since he has no bow skills and is like 50 years old. Prometheus gotta be playing him and it had better not be Felicity's boyfriend (either way, that dude ain't surviving the season).

I was starting to think Nanotech, like how comic Prometheus drew his abilities from a helmet, then I realized something:

Ragman is on the show. That means Arrow isn't done with magic.

Could Prometheus be a ghost? Like, somebody Ollie killed who is possessing people to play the role of Prometheus?

I was really hoping a Prometheus was going to show up to the locations of each of the potential victims. It'd be rad to have the villain be a collection of people from Ollie's past, all playing the same guy to screw with him.

Krakn3Dfx

Quentin seems a little on the petite side to be filling in that Prometheus outfit. It's Face/Off all over again. Maybe Travolta is in there.
It's probably Dolph Lungren.

Ollie and Diggle didn't explain that the murder list of lawyers and doctors were people involved in a conspiracy to raze the poor downtown of the city with a crazy machine?

No one thought that detail was relevant?

Why is killing Church's dudes fine but that's EvvvvvVVVVVVVVVViiiiiiiiiiiiiillllLLLLL?

ZeroX03

Banned
So Dolph was cool but we need more.

Ollie and Diggle didn't explain that the murder list of lawyers and doctors were people involved in a conspiracy to raze the poor downtown of the city with a crazy machine?

Why is killing Church's dudes fine but that's EvvvvvVVVVVVVVVViiiiiiiiiiiiiillllLLLLL?

Yes, but Oliver didn't know the plan until after the fact. He just dropped bodies of bad people in his mind. The team were saying they didn't have a problem with grunts who attack him first, but him killing without provocation was wrong.

It was a messy but kind of tracks. He's coming to grips with only killing when necessary, I guess.

Skux

Another good episode. That twist (red herring?) whaaaaat.

My ridiculous theory: Remember how Lance hated the Hood back in season 1 and wanted to destroy him? His hatred got so strong that it shattered his personality. For five years his alter ego take over his body under the guise of alchoholism, and train like crazy until he finally become strong enough to defeat the Green Arrow. And now his alter ego has manifested as Prometheus.

I kinda think that was the point Diggle was trying to make.

Diggle and Felicity know about the why's and the what's when it comes to the list. To everyone else it seems nuts which when you think about it....

It kinda is...

ZeroX03

Banned
AV Club: A-

Arrow’s resurgence remains one of the great unexpected joys of this television season. A big reason for this season’s success, and certainly a big part of why tonight’s episode works so well, is down to the pacing and the variety of the storytelling.
Review was late, but they liked it!

Sephzilla

What the actual fuck???

Like, what?!!

Wow didn't see that coming.

Okay, that has got to be a red herring, because what in the actual hell

Edit: Being said, 6/6

WHAT

WHAT

I don't believe it.

What?! I like this turn of events!

oh well look at that

Ragman and Curtis need to hook up

YOOOOOOOO
DID NOT EXPECT

ARROW IS 6 FOR 6 TOO?

Calling bullshit on this...

WHAT

I just audibly yelled what

I'm so confused

Um...what?? Has to be a red herring, right?

Holy shit what happened. I guess I need to catch up ASAP

That was a great episode, this is a great season so far. Hopefully lance us a red herring, he wouldn't make a good baddie really.

Reckon that rags will die soon, he just seems outta place with the other 3 being normal. Prefer Curtis to pop it though, he just seems a side version of felicity and hasn't really done much yet

sirap

Another good episode. That twist (red herring?) whaaaaat.

My ridiculous theory: Remember how Lance hated the Hood back in season 1 and wanted to destroy him? His hatred got so strong that it shattered his personality. For five years his alter ego take over his body under the guise of alchoholism, and train like crazy until he finally become strong enough to defeat the Green Arrow. And now his alter ego has manifested as Prometheus.

I can dig it. Lance went on that Saitama shit. Explains the bald head too, and why he's still alive despite getting blown up every damn season :p

Top Bottom