• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

kmfdmpig

I wonder if they'll do something totally out of left field and make Prometheus his father. Flashpoint kind of gives them some options for things like that.

Walter is another interesting choice.

Joni

I wonder if they'll do something totally out of left field and make Prometheus his father. Flashpoint kind of gives them some options for things like that.

Walter is another interesting choice.

Both would be interesting choices, but I don't see either of them have enough motivation to go against Oliver. Walter wasn't a fan of the Undertaking, and neither was his dad, who instructed him to use the list. I don't think either of them really sees much wrong with what the Arrow does.

kmfdmpig

Both would be interesting choices, but I don't see either of them have enough motivation to go against Oliver.

Not sure how they could pull it off for Walter, but I could see them doing something like this for the dad:
He wanted Oliver to take down the people in the book.
Oliver did that at first, but then changed.
Prometheus is trying to push Oliver back toward focusing on that book and taking out the people in it.

WalshyB

Did anyone see the latest LOT episode?
Damien Darhk basically knows he dies when attempting to nuke the world. Is he going to put his dick in the timeline? How does it impact Arrow?

Joni

Not sure how they could pull it off for Walter, but I could see them doing something like this for the dad:
He wanted Oliver to take down the people in the book.
Oliver did that at first, but then changed.
Prometheus is trying to push Oliver back toward focusing on that book and taking out the people in it.

He mostly handled it and 'stopped' the Undertaking, so Mission accomplished?

Did anyone see the latest LOT episode?
Damien Darhk basically knows he dies when attempting to nuke the world. Is he going to put his dick in the timeline? How does it impact Arrow?

It won't impact anything.
He will be a cocky asshole and assume he can't lose.

I think Prometheus will end up being Adrian Chase. Yeah I know he's Vigilante, but they've taken liberties with this stuff before and plus he has the access. The line at the crime scene about not being like other DA's seemed like a hint to me.

Magwik

Banned
Prometheus is probably someone who died at the hands or negligence of Oliver and is possessing others to fuck with him. Something you'd call in an expert of the dark arts for ...
4LZHmCW.gif

Come on guys, Lance is not Prometheus. He could have taken the arrowhead/throwing star from the evidence room while he is drunk and he can´t remember it.

Corpekata

Banned
Come on guys, Lance is not Prometheus. He could have taken the arrowhead/throwing star from the evidence room while he is drunk and he can´t remember it.

Think it's more likely Prometheus fucking with him and setting him up rather than deciding to go drunkenly steal evidence right at the same time Team Arrow discovers it has to be someone with a police connection.

Joni

Think it's more likely Prometheus fucking with him and setting him up rather than deciding to go drunkenly steal evidence right at the same time Team Arrow discovers it has to be someone with a police connection.

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct! Well, I assume so anyway.

dcelw540

I stopped watching after the third episode how's the rest of the season so far? I'm just scared it's as bad as the past few seasons.

Sölf

Watched the newest episode.

What in the actual fuck? This must be a red herring. But even if it is now, the hell.

And I still can't comprehend that Arrow S5 is currently the best Arrowverse show and also as good as S1 and S2 again.

Sephzilla

Lance is obviously not Prometheus. I still think it's
Tommy because the parallels between Prometheus and season 1 Malcom Merlyn are right there
. Plus I feel like turning Lance into a supervillain would be a massive character assassination.

GulAtiCa

I don't watch Supergirl, but is the crossover caused by something from that universe?

The Arrow/Flash universe. The Flash pulls Supergirl into theirs for help. The crossover has little to to do with Supergirl show other then having Supergirl come help.

I can't wait.

I can only assume that there will be some lead up to The Flash deciding that they need help.

Realeza

Banned
The Arrow/Flash universe. The Flash pulls Supergirl into theirs for help. The crossover has little to to do with Supergirl show other then having Supergirl come help.

I can't wait.

I can only assume that there will be some lead up to The Flash deciding that they need help.

I see. But the first episode takes place in Supergirl universe, right?

Joni

It is indeed the biggest mystery to see how they'll start the crossover.

I see. But the first episode takes place in Supergirl universe, right?

She pops over to the right universe at the end of her episode. For Supergirl, it is 40 minutes of normal episode and 2 minutes of crossover.

Top Bottom