• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow Preview: Vigilante's 'Exciting' Arrival and Oliver's 'Resolute' Path

Also from TVLine:
Anything to report yet on Arrow‘s
Talia al Ghul (to be played by Lexa Doig)?
Just this provocative morsel from series star Stephen Amell: “We learn about Talia before we meet her — and she is, I think, our gateway to really accelerating the flashback storyline.” See, now I would never have linked the two. Hmm….

Are Arrow‘s Diggle and Felicity going to have any one-on-one scenes coming up?
“I hope so,” David Ramsey said during our set visit. “I hope you get to see [the OTA of Diggle, Felicity and Oliver] more, in general, because I think the show has really missed that.” Ramsey understands that Season 5 has “a big story to tell, and now you have more characters to tell the story,” but “I don’t think I’m misspeaking that the show really does hinge on those three and that relationship between them.”

http://tvline.com/2016/11/15/arrow-season-5-spoilers-talia-al-ghul-flashbacks/

This crossover and the way it's being handled is starting to look like a super sentai crossover. With the whole cadence and all. What say you cwGAF?

Also are those
white martians?

Magwik

Banned
New episode today!
Episode 5.07: Vigilante

Synopsis:
DOLPH LUNDGREN “ROCKY” GUEST STARS – When the bodies of two criminals are dropped at SCPD, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes there is a new Vigilante in Star City. The team is split about whether they should stop someone who is helping keep the city safe. Diggle (David Ramsey) is frustrated with his new situation (of Zero being too slow) and Thea (Willa Holland) fights for Lance (Paul Blackthorne) who confesses a shocking secret. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Oliver finally sits down with Konstantin Kovar (guest star Dolph Lundgren) (#507). Original airdate 11/16/2016

ZeroX03

Banned
Episode Promo
arrow-season-5-photos-2.jpg

In my defense, I was busy making a Savitar gif for Flash.

Okay. Now I know how
Laurel
is coming back. (Spoilers for Flash involved)

It appears that for now, Team Flash has Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher's Stone. At some point during the fight with the Dominators, Black Siren is probably going to break out of her cell, and likely attempt to steal it on her way out. Instead, she'll end up merged with Flashpoint Laurel.

KonradLaw

Okay. Now I know how
Laurel
is coming back. (Spoilers for Flash involved)

It appears that for now, Team Flash has Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher's Stone. At some point during the fight with the Dominators, Black Siren is probably going to break out of her cell, and likely attempt to steal it on her way out. Instead, she'll end up merged with Flashpoint Laurel.
Ughh..hope they keep her on Flash.
Don't bring that terribleness to the all new and vastly improved Arrow.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't even remember what Thea did in Season 2. She mainly ran her club, right? And she had her stockroom bone sessions with Abercrombie.

Sephzilla

I can't even remember what Thea did in Season 2. She mainly ran her club, right? And she had her stockroom bone sessions with Abercrombie.

Season 2 Thea basically whined about fucking everything. Had the audacity to get pissed at Roy when he went out to go help save the goddamn city when Deathstroke's siege began. And then complained about everyone keeping secrets while she then kept Malcom Merlyn's presence in her life a secret. I think Season 2 Thea was easily worse than Season 2 Laurel.

ZeroX03

Banned
Dolph: Oh you're getting vengeance for nobody.

Also Oliver don't be so candid with the journalist.

Chesthair just casually resigning like it's McDonalds.

Even the soundtrack is channeling The Dark Knight.

Ragman doing Yoga lmao

Top Bottom