• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
See I appreciate that the producers are giving Curtis a slow arc to show his growth, but it basically makes him a Laurel style jobber.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh just saw Frequency is probably cancelled, guess I'll just wait for it to finish to watch.

I missed the last 5-6 minutes............

what the heck happened?

Artemis is working with Prometheus.

I was just expecting the Adrian Chase is Vigilante reveal for the stinger, but they hit us hard.

Ah we thought prometheus learned arrows ifentity from cutty, but he learned it from oliver when he told it to some random people he decided to train. I thought him telling the vigilantes his identity was stupid this just proves it

GulAtiCa

Ah we thought prometheus learned arrows ifentity from cutty, but he learned it from oliver when he told it to some random people he decided to train. I thought him telling the vigilantes his identity was stupid this just proves it
Assuming he didn't already know. He knew about the List afterall.

Of the new team mates:
One will die
One will defect
One will retire
The other two (Terrific and Vigilante) series regulars will stick around

Cool trailer. Hyped for more Superhero Fight Club.

RIP Wild Dog. Ragman will go off to join Shadowpact, the fifth CW DC show with Constantine.

Not as good as the others but still good .
So arrow 7 for 7 so far .
Well we knew one of them had to be working with Prometheus .
It being Artemis should be interesting .

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd say we're still good, 7 for 7. The direction was a little weird in spots but the good outweighed the bad. I'm actually into the flashbacks for the first time since Season 2. Lance and Thea had some good scenes together, and we got a new trick arrow.

My man Curtis...smh. He needs a mark in the Win column ASAP.

I'm surprised they didn't just reveal that the D.A. is Vigilante. We got an Artemis reveal instead, which was very surprising.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'd say we're still good, 7 for 7. The direction was a little weird in spots but the good outweighed the bad.

Just looked it up and it's the same director who did the lame Oliver vs. Merlyn fight from last season. He's a DP but very newbie director with basically no other credits, which probably explains that.

Bamford is back in two weeks.

jb1234

I really liked Dog's gesture to Dig. That was super cool of him and a necessary part of further humanizing his character. Thea and Lance scenes continue to slay. The only story at this point putting me to sleep is Ollie and the reporter lady. That and while better than the last two seasons, the flashbacks still aren't terribly compelling.

Since Artemis is the least interesting of the team, it makes sense they'd make her a traitor.

Dereck

Ollie does it all the time lol
0TkPs19.png

ZeroX03

Banned
Just realized the episode was subtly weaving in an Artemis cruel streak. Snarky remark about psychos and vigilantes, the cheap shot at Curtis and taunting the guy with how many bones she'd have Ragman break.

That said it's not like Oliver hasn't literally done all of those things.

WedgeX

Banned
Just realized the episode was subtly weaving in an Artemis cruel streak. Snarky remark about psychos and vigilantes, the cheap shot at Curtis and taunting the guy with how many bones she'd have Ragman break.

That said it's not like Oliver hasn't literally done all of those things.

Good catch. She secretly, well not so much now, still hates all things Arrow.

Ollie does those things because he not so secretly is broken and hates the bad guys.

I honestly feel that Chesthair's role has been played out. It should have been him who died last season not Laurel. I did not like the camera during the GA fight. Thea needs to go back to being a part of the arrow team. I understand the development, but I miss seeing her in action.

Top Bottom