• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Ithil

She'll always be Krissy on Supernatural to me.

tumblr_inline_mzpknsa5o81sryo2l.gif

I remember her because she had the same "supposed to be mentor/parental but actually comes across as flirty" relationship with Dean on the show as she does with Oliver.
Before she went traitor anyway.

Perhaps it's because the actress looks young so she plays a teenager, but she has an adult demeanor so she doesn't act like a teenager.

ZeroX03

Banned
I remember her because she had the same "supposed to be mentor/parental but actually comes across as flirty" relationship with Dean on the show as she does with Oliver.

Perhaps it's because the actress looks young so she plays a teenager, but she has an adult demeanor so she doesn't act like a teenager.

She actually was a teenager when acting on Supernatural.

But can you blame her for having the hots for the people she's playing scenes against?

*okay stare at Jensen/Stephen but please do not swoon*

First rule of Supernatural: Dean is the port from which all ships sail. EVERYONE has chemistry and is flirty with him.

But can you blame her for having the hots for the people she's playing scenes against?

My brother met Jensen a few times. He is straight but just gushed over how pretty Jensen is in real life. And just how super nice he was.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Man, that Kate gif must be ancient. I forgot the Pussycat Dolls were even a thing. Sometimes I gotta remind myself that Supernatural premiered when it was still "The WB"

Joni

Second Ruby beats first Ruby. One out of one Jared Padalecki agree. But super-long running shows like Supernatural are great for stuff like that. Especially for The CW with its CW casting, like China White, Linda Park and Oliver Queen were on The Vampire Diaries, as was Lauren Cohan after her Supernatural role.

Ithil

I just remembered she was also on Mad Men, playing one of Don's daughter's friends. She directly flirted with Don in that (like all females on Mad Men).

krCQdfU.gif

Joni

I just remembered she was also on Mad Men, playing one of Don's daughter's friends. She directly flirted with Don in that (like all females on Mad Men).

krCQdfU.gif

He always had a special bund with Black Canary. Well two out of three anyway.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Grizzlyjin

What's the entire appeal of the Felicity and Oliver pairing that gets folks so worked up? They're not a gay couple, so it isn't like
Danvers
on Supergirl or
Lexa
on The 100 where it's a fanbase wanting representation. It's the typical hot guy and geek girl. Actually it's not even that because usually the geek dresses dumpy. Felicity has been wearing nice 'fits since forever. She always looked good. So it's really just a hot guy and a really smart hot girl.

Thea and Wild Dog is the new sexual tension in the building.

Ha!

So both her and Katie have been on Supernatural. I wonder if any others have.

giphy.gif

It's all of the CW shows. Once you're on one as a supporting cast member, you can jump to any of the others.

Amell was on Vampire Dairies as a werewolf.

Speedy was on Gossip Girl.

Mon-El from Supergirl was also on Vampire Dairies and starred in Containment.

Eddie was also on Vampire Dairies.

Robbie Amell was Tomorrow People.

Platy

Talking about CW shows reusing stuff...

The FELICIa day episode on Supernatural was totaly the inspiration for Felicity, isn't ?

Top Bottom