• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Sounds a lot like Prometheus isn't who the show led us to believe

Part of me thinks Prometheus and Vigilante are different masks worn by the same guy. It's the only possible reveal I can think of that doesn't turn the unmasking into -

5502204-1151681234-56dde.jpg

Barring an episode cut that's only like four more seasons.

Aside from Arrow, Stephen is making bank from all those conventions, especially after he founded his own agency that IIRC he's gotten his friends and co-workers to join up with.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah thanks to 23 episode seasons, they'd hit 200 episodes in season 9 compared to most modern shows doing it in their tenth.

I mean Supergirl is basically guaranteed two more years at this point, I assume Legends is in the same boat. Flash is still the king (Riverdale I could see as heir to the throne, we'll see). Arrow getting to seven seasons at least is pretty much a lock before this universe even starts to contract. Unless the numbers or Netflix deal completely collapse, 200 episodes is a real possibility if not likelihood.

Sephzilla

I actually hope he never gets the proper comic book beard. A vigilante who's face is mostly exposed but still wants their identity hidden probably shouldn't be running around with a very distinct and recognizable facial feature

Top Bottom