• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
Also, Roy staring right in Oliver's face and not realizing it was him even with the mask was hilarious, made doubly hilarious with the reveal at the end.

Masked superheroes cannot be identified by ordinary people. :) Heck, even if they don't put anything on their face they are unrecognizable (Superman/Clark Kent).

Joni

I'm starting to think the showrunner lied and that they are writing her off. There was that odd scene last week where there was a scene dedicated to Sara saying Laurel was a bitch in the past. There was no point to that except making Sara look better and Laurel look worse.
Indeed. Till that point Sara was in the wrong, Laurel was the 'right' choice. That changed completely with that.

Also, the notion of Sarah and Nissa rubbing nasties is getting me all hot and bothered. Too bad this is the CW and not Starz.
I'll mentally replace Spartacus with Black Canary.

Behind the scenes candid of a friend of the cast visiting the set:
WlpaxD1.jpg

Am I the only one that can live on without Laura? I mean recently she hasn't been contributing to much at all. She can't get a job. I feel as though writers are going to force her into a situation.

My guess is she'll be used as bait along with her mom to get Sarah.

Heck might even pull an Ivo on Sara and have her choose who lives and who dies.
Oh wouldn't that bring some lovely memories from the island.

Also, the notion of Sarah and Nissa rubbing nasties is getting me all hot and bothered. Too bad this is the CW and not Starz.

Rule 34 exists for a reason. Granted, it would take an EXTREMELY talented artist to pull this one off and not be more of an animated drawing.

Suicide Squad! Depending on who they bring to the party, I hope they get their own show. Would be a great way to expand the CW's growing line-up of superhero shows.

Ollie revealing his identity to Roy was perfect. They can do the salmon ladder together. Roy can now do what he's best at -- being shirtless!

Laurel is still the worse. I hope
Sara is screaming about Laurel dying
in the preview. She's just a miserable character in every way. I can't imagine how the writer's hope to rehab her.

It's ridiculous that Moira is running for Mayor. Utterly ridiculous. But having watched The Following, it's still not the dumbest thing on television. Not by a long shot.

And that preview for next week!

follow-dance3rbgp.gif

Can't wait. The Amell hype train will deliver.

Chuckie

Also, Roy staring right in Oliver's face and not realizing it was him even with the mask was hilarious, made doubly hilarious with the reveal at the end.

That was really funny. It even had me doubting for a second. I thought: "Huh...he didn't know it was Ollie right? Did I miss a scene? Why is he not saying anything??!!!"

I'm sorry everyone but I'm not someone who knows ANYTHING about comics or anything.
(I like the show and that is about it)

What is this squad they are talking about at the end?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
In the promo Nyssa punched roy in the face and dude went flying. I wonder if she is another juicer.

I dunno, people injected with Mirakuru are a bit stronger and faster, but I don't think it makes them immune to getting their ass kicked. It's implied Ollie beats Slade somehow on the island (a legit beating or not, we'll find out soon enough), and we saw him beat the shit out of Cyrus Gold.

This reveal, when it happens will be so fucking hilarious. I mean for fuck's sake his contact to the Arrow is Oliver's executive assistant!

Just the fact that he also commented on Ollie getting a mask instead of the grease paint was just another check mark on the side of "Yes, he knows my identity"

I've already thought out so many different scenarios where he calls him out that I would be so very disappointed if they play the "OMG, YOU WERE OLIVER QUEEN THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!" angle when it happens.

It was bad enough when they did it for Roy, who was standing directly infront of him in not so dimly lit and shadowy space where his fill face was in plain view (minus the mask of course) and 5 minutes later he blew Roy's mind with the reveal. I know Roy ain't that smart, but he can't be that stupid either. It would have been so much better if when Oliver revealed himself, Roy had said something along the lines of
"You know, I thought that was you, but then I thought to myself that there was no way that Thea's brother was that big of a bad ass.... you really should get a better disguise"

to which Oliver will tell Felicity "I need something that will cover more of my face"
and then we have the introduction of the Green Arrow pointy stache and beard combo.

Just the fact that he also commented on Ollie getting a mask instead of the grease paint was just another check mark on the side of "Yes, he knows my identity"

I've already thought out so many different scenarios where he calls him out that I would be so very disappointed if they play the "OMG, YOU WERE OLIVER QUEEN THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!" angle when it happens.

It was bad enough when they did it for Roy, who was standing directly infront of him in not so dimly lit and shadowy space where his fill face was in plain view (minus the mask of course) and 5 minutes later he blew Roy's mind with the reveal. I know Roy ain't that smart, but he can't be that stupid either. It would have been so much better if when Oliver revealed himself, Roy had said something along the lines of
"You know, I thought that was you, but then I thought to myself that there was no way that Thea's brother was that big of a bad ass.... you really should get a better disguise"

to which Oliver will tell Felicity "I need something that will cover more of my face"
and then we have the introduction of the Green Arrow pointy stache and beard combo.

6qLjt.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that...

I realize this sounds crass as fuck, but
Sara's
boobs in that promo at the end looked ridiculous.

That was what popped into my mind at the end of the promo.

Come on guys.. no point in talking about that.

It's the same with Superman.

IT'S FUCKING CLARK KENT

Clark has several things going for him for why most people don't make the connection. His disguise is a lot more than just a pair of glasses.

Khezu

I dunno, people injected with Mirakuru are a bit stronger and faster, but I don't think it makes them immune to getting their ass kicked. It's implied Ollie beats Slade somehow on the island (a legit beating or not, we'll find out soon enough), and we saw him beat the shit out of Cyrus Gold.

I know she probably isn't, but the way Roy bounced off the wall like that was just a little silly.
Can't wait for the full thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom