• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its great all the Spartacus people are coming to this show. Its not just this show though, its the CW as a whole....as Crassus is on The Tomorrow People haha.

Ripclawe

Banned
I think its great all the Spartacus people are coming to this show. Its not just this show though, its the CW as a whole....as Crassus is on The Tomorrow People haha.

from the standpoint of being on shows with fight scenes and drama, spartacus people are ready to go.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I like it..

1534997_573091552776116_403467435_n.jpg

....uhhh... what the hell is up with green arrow's proportions? That's some real Liefeld-esque wonkiness

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
It doesn't even make sense production-wise. Caity is pretty physical and can do action. They'd need to start doing training and stuff if Katie is going to do more than pop pills.

Omega

Banned
Goddd I love Viva Bianca. DAMN.

Oh and get Seppia while we're at it too.

I hated Viva's character on Spartacus, but she was so god damn beautiful I never wanted her off the show.

Aquaman is ready to go.....

http://i.minus.com/ibyIkrwF43qLa6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

hopefully

instead, WB will probably get Taylor Kitsch or some shit and we'll all be yelling "GODS SPREAD CHEEKS AND SHOVE COCK IN ASS!"

[spoiler]Batiatus da best[/spoiler]

Bladenic

It doesn't even make sense production-wise. Caity is pretty physical and can do action. They'd need to start doing training and stuff if Katie is going to do more than pop pills.

Huh? Katie Cassidy has done action stuff before.

Also lol at me just now noticing that the two Black Canaries have the same name IRL, just spelled differently.

I've grown to really like Sara, I hope she doesn't die just for Laurel. Laurel becoming Black Canary is probably inevitable, but I hope it won't come at the cost of Sara's life.

he the best part about the show :)
hope they bring Ilythia, Gannicus, Batiatus, Oenomaus, and of course Ashur on Arrow.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hated Viva's character on Spartacus, but she was so god damn beautiful I never wanted her off the show.

S1 Viva was so damn GDLK. Then again, all female characters in Spartacus looked as if they were sculpted by the gods themselves. Katrina Law/
Nyssa's
hips were no joke.

I've grown to really like Sara, I hope she doesn't die just for Laurel. Laurel becoming Black Canary is probably inevitable, but I hope it won't come at the cost of Sara's life.

Let's see if we can work out a way to hand off the title and keep Sara -

END OF SEASON 2:

In the final battle against Slade and Brother Blood's Mirakuru Army, Slade gets the upper hand. He's about to land the killing shot on Oliver when Sara jumps in the way. Sara goes down. An arrow through the eye.

As the cast prepares for her funeral, we see an obituary, giving her full name - Sara Rose Lance

The morning of the funeral, Officer Lance is called to the funeral home. The overnight staff is all dead. No sign that they even knew there was an intruder. The only thing stolen is Sara's body.

The season ends with a coffin being loaded into a plane by League of Assassins warriors.

SEASON 3:

Laurel puts on Sara's costume and starts going out at night, trying to find leads as to who stole her sister's body, eventually leading to Oliver training her.

Moira questions whether it is best to keep the truth from Thea about her paternity. Dinah tells her that she wished she told Sara about the charming young Australian soldier she met nine months before Sara was born.

Team Arrow keeps getting assists from a mysterious, katana-wielding female warrior. When they finally catch up with her, she's revealed to be Sara, with an eyepatch.

Laurel gets to be Black Canary, Sara gets to be Ravager.

Let's see if we can work out a way to hand off the title and keep Sara -

END OF SEASON 2:

In the final battle against Slade and Brother Blood's Mirakuru Army, Slade gets the upper hand. He's about to land the killing shot on Oliver when Sara jumps in the way. Sara goes down. An arrow through the eye.

As the cast prepares for her funeral, we see an obituary, giving her full name - Sara Rose Lance

The morning of the funeral, Officer Lance is called to the funeral home. The overnight staff is all dead. No sign that they even knew there was an intruder. The only thing stolen is Sara's body.

The season ends with a coffin being loaded into a plane by League of Assassins warriors.

SEASON 3:

Laurel puts on Sara's costume and starts going out at night, trying to find leads as to who stole her sister's body, eventually leading to Oliver training her.

Moira questions whether it is best to keep the truth from Thea about her paternity. Dinah tells her that she wished she told Sara about the charming young Australian soldier she met nine months before Sara was born.

Team Arrow keeps getting assists from a mysterious, katana-wielding female warrior. When they finally catch up with her, she's revealed to be Sara, with an eyepatch.

Laurel gets to be Black Canary, Sara gets to be Ravager.

I'm not sure how to respond to that.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Details on the Suicide Squad episode:
The teases have been sprinkled throughout the series, with the Suicide Squad set up in last week's episode. Producers revealed that the 16th episode, airing March 19, will be titled "Suicide Squad." And yes, it will revolve around the Suicide Squad. The episode will see Lyla (Audrey Marie Anderson) return, with her recruiting Diggle for a mission and "saddles him with the Suicide Squad, including Floyd Lawton (Michael Rowe)," Kreisberg revealed. There will be Diggle-centric flashbacks during his time in Afghanistan with then-friend Ted Gaynor (Ben Browder).

Sounds awesome! Love the idea that
Diggle is going to saddled with all these super-villains.

Khezu

What did my precious muffin do this time? Is that some fresh Nu52 buttfuckery or something I missed from her previous incarnation?

Nu52 thing.

She gave a bunch of kids DS's filled with firmware the caused them to explode when it updated.

She killed like hundreds of kids for funzies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom