• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

Nah.
Batman can still be a badass without superpowers, why can't Ollie?

Yeah. He already is superpowered in skill levels. At most they need to push that, so it will allow him to take on people with superpowered bodies.

He will need some power up though. I mean, he barely beat up Malcolm, a human. Slade is well trained and has mirakuru.
Unless Olie actually gets to meet a trainer that will make Slade's skill look tame in comparision.

Yeah. He already is superpowered in skill levels. At most they need to push that, so it will allow him to take on people with superpowered bodies.

He will need some power up though. I mean, he barely beat up Malcolm, a human. Slade is well trained and has mirakuru.
Unless Olie actually gets to meet a trainer that will make Slade's skill look tame in comparision.

Maybe he gets into some long sweaty sparring sessions with Sarah (& Nyssa?) for some of that League of Assassins training.

Wozzly, has that happened yet?

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Maybe he gets into some long sweaty sparring sessions with Sarah (& Nyssa?) for some of that League of Assassins training.

Not yet but it will happen. Most likely causing sexual tension and ending with the three of them in a three way.

Wiktor

Heh :D
I'm hoping for time skip after S2 and Olie getting some training in between from Ra's al Ghul and then taking on Slade in S3
But I just love watching heroes grow in power :D

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
There were no Windows Phones
6 years ago.

It's a Frankenstein phone. It has an iPhone ringtone with a Windows Phone keyboard. What is going on?!

I remember in Season 1, Moira is in the car with Thea going shopping and she gets a call and she looks down and it's a Windows Phone but when she puts it up to her ear it's an iPhone 4. I can't help but notice because of the non-subtle in your face product placement.

Then Laurel's Surface tutorial where she danced around her yet to be trashed apartment with it.

Mario007

Heh :D
I'm hoping for time skip after S2 and Olie getting some training in between from Ra's al Ghul and then taking on Slade in S3
But I just love watching heroes grow in power :D
I honestly think the current Ollie is good enough. We still don't know much about Ollie's island training except for what Shado and Slade taught him and I'm guessing KGBeast did some training too. It's always nice to watch Ollie shitting his pants once League of Assassins or superpowers are mentioned.

I honestly think the current Ollie is good enough. We still don't know much about Ollie's island training except for what Shado and Slade taught him and I'm guessing KGBeast did some training too. It's always nice to watch Ollie shitting his pants once League of Assassins or superpowers are mentioned.

KGBeast taught him how to hold his liquor.

It's nice to see one mentor of Ollie's alive and happy and not insane.

Neverfade

I'm watching this latest episode now and I have a question:

When the hell did Walter come back? I can't remember him being 'freed' after being kidnapped by Merlyn. I don't remember him being around for Moira's trail, either.
Someone refresh me?

Mario007

KGBeast taught him how to hold his liquor.

It's nice to see one mentor of Ollie's alive and happy and not insane.
Haha yeah that's true. I'm honestly really curious about the rest of the island's plotline. Presumably Sarah get's killed off this season and since we pretty much know what happens to Slade now, I doubt they'll stretch him out into season 3. So basically season 3 island plot line could be pretty much start from the beggining wiht Ollie and just KGBeast on the island.

Khezu

When the hell did Walter come back? I can't remember him being 'freed' after being kidnapped by Merlyn. I don't remember him being around for Moira's trail, either.
Someone refresh me?

Ollie saved his ass in season 1, then he dumped Moria because shes a bag of crazy.

DieH@rd

Banned

Someone refresh me?

Toward the very end of Arrow S1, Ollie heard about Merlin's secret compound. He went there, fought the guards and set Walter free.

edit - beaten... like a sex offender by Roy

Mario007

Someone refresh me?
Ollie freed him from Bludhaven in Season 1 when he went absolutely apeshit crazy in Merlyn's facility and pretty much took on like 20 or 30 guys in that episode alone. Walter then broke up with Moira and came back in episode 1 of Season 2 to help Ollie keep control of his company.

I thought for a second that I missclicked and landed in a Breaking Bad-Thread. Turns out your Walter isn't White.

97698-aaron-paul-and-bryan-cranston-BzMc.gif

Speaking of Walter, I was kinda really surprised Moira had told him about Thea's paternity. (Maybe not about Malcolm, but just in general). "Hey new husband, remember my dead husband, the one that was your best friend, I TOTALLY cheated on him and had a daughter that wasn't his, but never told him he wasn't the father LOL."

When would that have come up?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I actually thought at first it was either a commercial, an internet parody or some bizarre made for TV film starring the Arrow cast, as silly as that could be.

All aboard the cringe train.

WJbP1wp.jpg

make it happen, Amell

I can't tell if the "very little acting skills" bit is some fun ribbing or not.

Its going to be interesting to see when or if we get answers to certain things on the Island considering whats happened on there so far. Like when Ollie gets the same tattoo as Shado or who is the one who actually trains him. We've seen some training so far but nothing that would turn him into the fighter he is present day.

KorrZ

Well GAF, just watched the entire first season of this show in 3 days on Netflix. Did not expect to enjoy this nearly as much as I have!

Finale was incredibly awesome..can't wait to start season 2.

Jetman

Arrow GAF, my DVR's volume cut off right when
Amanda Waller
started talking to Bronze Tiger, until that scene was done :( I saw he had an "oh shit" look on his face. What did she say? Something about joining a
Suicide Squad
or what?

And what's all this talk of KGBeast I see above? Future villain or did I miss some kind of reveal from earlier in the season?

Clevinger

Arrow GAF, my DVR's volume cut off right when
Amanda Waller
started talking to Bronze Tiger, until that scene was done :( I saw he had an "oh shit" look on his face. What did she say?

No need to spoiler tag stuff that already aired.

She said she needs people with his particular talents for something.

Bronze Tiger: (paraphrased) You mean you want me to join a team or something?

Waller: It's more of a squad.

that was it

And what's all this talk of KGBeast I see above? Future villain or did I miss some kind of reveal from earlier in the season?

"KGBeast" was never mentioned by the show, but his real name from the comics was a guy on Ivo's boat with Ollie. He's friends with Oliver's in the present too.

Jetman

No need to spoiler tag stuff that already aired.

She said she needs people with his particular talents for something.

Bronze Tiger: (paraphrased) You mean you want me to join a team or something?

Waller: It's more of a squad.

that was it

"KGBeast" was never mentioned by the show, but his real name from the comics was a guy on Ivo's boat with Ollie. He's friends with Oliver's in the present too.

Oh, wow, on the squad thing. What a crappy time for my DVR's audio to just go off.Very Nice! Thank You!

Hmm, so KGBeast was Ollie's contact when he went to Russia? That guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom