• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should just title the next OT Arrow Season 3 |OT| Radioactive

iB9DDvY7qbLXY.gif

I was wrong before.

THIS. Is brilliant. Please do this every time Ollie hooks up with somebody now please.

V_Arnold

AdrianWerner: Time for me to bow out of this. With all due respect, you simply are against (or shall I say hellbent against) a character, and base your whole reasoning around it. I just see one more redemption arc amongst the others that have already went through. We will see where the creators take these characters ;)

Wiktor

AdrianWerner: Time for me to bow out of this. With all due respect, you simply are against a character, and base your whole reasoning around it. I just see one more redemption arc amongst the others that have already went through. We will see where the creators take these characters ;)

Ok, my last argument. Before I drop it :)
I think you are simply in love in one crappy character and you would be willing to burn down any other aspect of the show in attempt to save it. I'm not against her character as much as I'm pro show and Sara is amazing for the show and loosing her would make it a lot worse.

It's not about just being awesome. It's also about future story potential. Sara went through 5 years crucible. She was on the island with Olie and she creates strong connection to League of Assassins. All of those can be mined for whole seasons of awesome storyline. Laurel has none of that built into her character.

I honestly don't mind Laurel sticking as long as they don't sacrifice Sara for it. Let Laurel remain a civilian and just find a way to give her interesting things to do.

Wiktor

You know, this is actually true. Cause Tommy and Ollie had way more chemistry than Ollie and Laurel, plus, Tommy's reaction to Oliver's secret was like heartbreak

Let's be honest...Oliver has more sexual chemistry with everybody, Walter, Thea and Moira included, than with Laurel.

KaoticBlaze

Let's be honest...Oliver has more sexual chemistry with everybody, Walter, Thea and Moira included, than with Laurel.

LMFAO that was awesome. But so true at the same time. Although he needs to hook up with Felicitiy already. Its killing me watching all that sexual tension between them, mostly on her end though but damn.

Wiktor

LMFAO that was awesome. But so true at the same time. Although he needs to hook up with Felicitiy already. Its killing me watching all that sexual tension between them, mostly on her end though but damn.

No, no. Felicity is the end game man. You can't have them hooking up now, as we know Olie has to sleep with at least dozen villains in the future. :)

I'm starting to think it's sort of an unrequited thing on Felicity's part.

It's her that gets upset when Ollie hooks up with other women, Moira can tell she has feelings for him, and Ollie is completely oblivious (or lies about liking her by saying he needs her for the work she does, not because he's envious of her possibly with Barry).

Sara + Oliver = Overdue and rewarding. I hope Sara survives the choping block, because "Laurel" is just as wrong as Canary as is "Sara" - If they wanted comic book BC it would have been Dinah. And if there some Sara-choping, please keep her in one piece - k? -Nyssa for sure has a nice romantic lazerus grotto that will make it all better as long as their is a body.

Laurel = The actress looks like she has a tough phase and the character is put through the wringer. It's like all the qualities the character had before are washed away and buried. Their may be a redemption storyarc coming and the truthbombs at the end of this weeks episode were justified, but damn she depressing to watch.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Sara + Oliver = Overdue and rewarding. I hope Sara survives the choping block, because "Laurel" is just as wrong as Canary as is "Sara" - If they wanted comic book BC it would have been Dinah.
Her name is Dinah Laurel Lance on the show. Everyone shortens it to Laurel because her mother is also named Dinah Lance.

Sara > Laurel.

EDIT: ^Poor Tommy. :lol

Chesthair knows that Felicity and Diggle work in tandem with the Arrow and Oliver

Chesthair knows that Sara works with the Arrow and that Oliver is one of the few aware she's back

if at some point he doesn't say "take your fucking mask off queen you oblivious cunt" this show will have failed detectives everywhere

I don't think he knows Dig works with Arrow. Felicity is the only one he has confirmation of. That said, a good detective should be able to figure out that connection just from Felicity.

Joni

I have no problems with this
They should really do that. It also saves a lot on training, they're already souped up. Maybe we need Liam as one of the top tier League of Assassin members. He can come in to retrieve Malcolm while Slade or Arrow are forced to protect him. Liam should be able to dual wield swords while fighting two archers.

Tugatrix

I don't think he knows Dig works with Arrow. Felicity is the only one he has confirmation of. That said, a good detective should be able to figure out that connection just from Felicity.

He just having a blast listening Oliver ridiculous voice when is dress as arrow, he must know the truth

Khezu

I think they will probably go down that road.

Chesthair knew, and Ollie knew chesthair knew, but chesthair didn't know Ollie knew he knew.

Ollie just goes along with it because he's crazy in the head and likes talking with a voice modulator.

Tabby

if they need to cut anyone it should be the gigantic chinned sister, not the hot badass one

I still have this weird feeling that Deathstroke is going to recruit Laurel, train her and take advantage of that hatred of hers.
"I am going to corrupt those he loves."

Anarkin

I still have this weird feeling that Deathstroke is going to recruit Laurel, train her and take advantage of that hatred of hers.
"I am going to corrupt those he loves."

But the camera panned over Felicity when he said that. They wouldn't do something like this without a reason.

infi

But the camera panned over Felicity when he said that. They wouldn't do something like this without a reason.

Ollie showed Slade a pic of Laurel and pretty much said she was the reason he had to survive and get off the island in season 1, so he knows how much Ollie cares for Laurel.

Subitai

Ollie showed Slade a pic of Laurel and pretty much said she was the reason he had to survive and get off the island in season 1, so he knows how much Ollie cares for Laurel.
Stop giving me hope for Olara.

Also, definitely no more chance for more Baricity?

Anarkin

Like you said, it was Season 1. But now, they don't even have much screentime together and in the few scenes they have, there's no sign that Oliver still has feelings for her. Of course he cares for Laurel but there are other persons he cares more about, especially Felicity.

That doesn't mean anything though.

We'll see but usually it means something. But maybe I watched too much TVD and other CW shows. ;)

Also, definitely no more chance for more Baricity?

She will probably make a couple of guest appearances on The Flash, but that's it.

Khezu

Agreed. Basically, go with the flow with all these antagonistic feelings and become a villain.... but if she becomes Ravager... :\

IT would be cool if she found out about Sara and became White Canary.

But then I'm sure some people would whine about white washing, even though no one has ever given a shit about White Canary.

ReiGun

There are already people whining that the Birds of Prey that will be on the show won't be the ones from the comics. Comic book nerds take canon too seriously.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
IT would be cool if she found out about Sara and became White Canary.

But then I'm sure some people would whine about white washing, even though no one has ever given a shit about White Canary.

You know... this could be true. Would be amazing too, best way to turn around Laurel by far.

Potential spoiler storyboard from marc guggenheim's (producer) twitter: https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/431232392544534529

Unless I'm just really awful at reading storyboards that almost looks like two canarys to me, one that's blonde and one that's brunette, who knows, maybe it's the huntress though (but it does say Laurel/Sara at the bottom). Episode is titled 'Birds of Prey,' and this was the debut series of the White Canary (who's described as a "mysterious villain", no? Would be too good to be true, fits so perfectly. I'm not a huge comic dude, so I had to google all this, so maybe I'm completely off base.

Clevinger

You know... this could be true. Would be amazing too, best way to turn around Laurel by far.

Potential spoiler storyboard from marc guggenheim's (producer) twitter: https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/431232392544534529

Unless I'm just really awful at reading storyboards that almost looks like two canarys to me, one that's blonde and one that's brunette, who knows, maybe it's the huntress though (but it does say Laurel/Sara at the bottom). Episode is titled 'Birds of Prey,' and this was the debut series of the White Canary (who's described as a "mysterious villain", no? Would be too good to be true, fits so perfectly. I'm not a huge comic dude, so I had to google all this, so maybe I'm completely off base.

It's Birds of Prey, bruh. Helena is the other girl.

btw, Arrow needs a new storyboard artist

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
spoilerific interview over at http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50748 about what's coming up--hints at many future plots so tread lightly.

Katrina Law (Nyssa Al Ghul) definitely coming back this season and I wouldn't be surprised if we get an entire season dedicated to Ras coming up soon (they hint as much at the end of the interview), plus that costume is just too damn good to go to waste, you know???

Tabby

spoilerific interview over at http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50748 about what's coming up--hints at many future plots so tread lightly.

Katrina Law (Nyssa Al Ghul) definitely coming back this season and I wouldn't be surprised if we get an entire season dedicated to Ras coming up soon (they hint as much at the end of the interview), plus that costume is just too damn good to go to waste, you know???

I would love a season where Ra's is the main big bad, it'll never happen though.
I don't think Arrow can use any Batman characters, Fox bought the license to use Batman characters for Gotham didn't they?

I would love a season where Ra's is the main big bad, it'll never happen though.
I don't think Arrow can use any Batman characters, Fox bought the license to use Batman characters for Gotham didn't they?

But Gotham doesn't even take place in the same time line, and doesn't even involve Batman, so why would they need the League of Assassins or most of Batman's rogue gallery that only exist because Batman does?

I could understand holding them for the new Batfleck movie franchise they have planned, but I just can't picture Gotham PD taking on Clayface, or Killer Croc, or Ra's Al Ghul and his assassins, or The Joker or almost anyone that isn't Crime Boss family related or minor criminally insane.

Tabby

But Gotham doesn't even take place in the same time line, and doesn't even involve Batman, so why would they need the League of Assassins or most of Batman's rogue gallery that only exist because Batman does?

I could understand holding them for the new Batfleck movie franchise they have planned, but I just can't picture Gotham PD taking on Clayface, or Killer Croc, or Ra's Al Ghul and his assassins, or The Joker or almost anyone that isn't Crime Boss family related or minor criminally insane.

No I mean like how Smallville wasn't allowed to use any Batman characters because of the Nolan films. I thought Fox bought the license and so Arrow can't use any Batman characters; or am I just talking out of my ass here?

Besides Ra's is a huge A list villain I doubt DC approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom