• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get a scene of Walter and Moira kissing with Robert Queen staring off in the distance.
show him shooting himself at the end
don't forget about Malcolm

So Walter kissing Moira, cut to Robert Queen watching, cut to Malcom watching, jump back to Robert shooting himself in the head [RADIOACTIVE] fade to black - ARROW

It' gonna be hard to top the last one, but this might come close.

This is the most insane thread for a tv show I have read

tumblr_mq7ukgGB3U1sx2cido1_500.gif

Omega

Banned
I don't even read Wozzly's fanfics. So Arrow GAF is perfectly normal..aside from the Laurel Chin Fetish

I've seen the reaction gifs and made sure to not read them. I caught a glimpse of the end of one while skimming through the thread and yeah..

One of my favourite little moments from season 1, the Green Arrow as Spider-Man:

iIIimjCN5tCUH.gif

Wow. When I watched the episode, I didn't really take notice, but now watching the gif...

That is fucking retarded.

Edit: Ah, how adorable. Amell welcoming Ben McKenzie into the DC fold (McKenzie's playing James Gordon on the upcoming Gotham TV series on Fox):

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood 7h

Pretty fired up for @ben_mckenzie. Hop into the DC Universe my friend. The water is warm.

Ben McKenzie ‏@ben_mckenzie 7h

Thanks man! “@amellywood: Pretty fired up for @ben_mckenzie. Hop into the DC Universe my friend. The water is warm.”

I know we won't get any crossovers, but I'm gonna pretend in my brain that these two shows take place in the same universe.

Joni

Watching Supernatural for the first time (I bought an 8 season Blu-Ray box set) and I'm at the point where Katie Cassidy joins the show. Lauren Cohan made a better impression, but she isn't bad here. I like Ruby. Makes me wonder why she was replaced without changing the character.

Mario007

Watching Supernatural for the first time (I bought an 8 season Blu-Ray box set) and I'm at the point where Katie Cassidy joins the show. Lauren Cohan made a better impression, but she isn't bad here. I like Ruby. Makes me wonder why she was replaced without changing the character.
Apparently the new actress was significantly cheaper than Cassidy.

I mean, you could probably make it edit fairly smoothly if you really took your time but it would definitely end up looking like an overuse of the same transitions. It's always a huge pain editing already edited material into another project. Though I say that as someone who has only done video editing as a very light hobby.

Fuck it, I've started already. After some finicky video conversion settings I've put together the first 10 episodes. Didn't realise that the two early Huntress episodes have no flashbacks at all.

Looking forward to adding the scenes where Ollie boards the boat and Walter talking about the undertaking in the even further back flashback.

DominoKid

KC was way better than the replacement.

Metalmarc

Arrgh that fucking song, just when i finally get it out of my head, today i come here look at the vids and its that song again.

Radioactive, Radioactive, welcome to the new age

I just .... I hate the song

Woah oh ohhhh oh oh radioactive radioactive

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

P.S it should totally be used in the flash series

Arrgh that fucking song, just when i finally get it out of my head, today i come here look at the vids and its that song again.

Radioactive, Radioactive, welcome to the new age

I just .... I hate the song

Woah oh ohhhh oh oh radioactive radioactive

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

P.S it should totally be used in the flash series

That song would work on so many levels for a Flash intro.

The new superhero age. Radioactive powers.

Just finished watching episode 9, favorite episode of the season so far. Dat mask and dat spin off beginning.

Some people don't like super humans, but I feel like this is the first episode I've watched where I felt like this was a comic book show. I do like how the show has been building up to this though.

Wiktor

That song would work on so many levels for a Flash intro.

The new superhero age. Radioactive powers.

So in pilot Flash willa accidentally use his powers to go forward in time just to walk on Oliver and Felicity making out and then bam Radioactive starts playing and Flash opening intro!

Up to episode 12, season 2

I like Roy's attitude, he should never be smooth sailing with Ollie, don't know how I feel about Roy having super powers. Slade's deathstroke costume is bad fucking ass though, I legit cannot believe how well they are bringing in some of the comic book characters that are usually really silly with some reasonable storylines. Didn't like Barry at first but he grew on me after a few episodes. I would like a waller with a thicker build but at least they didn't white wash her, which I'm very thankful for. The only character I really dislike at this point is Sarah, I still don't see her as a strong female lead as canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom