• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

BgDBkBKCYAEKYTe.jpg

She really is right.

Ricker

Why aren't they doing anything with Felicia's love interest,the guy that got electrocuted or whatever at the start of this season...?

Wozzly has magic powers, he can do anything.

I hope Wozzly's fanfic involving Felicity and Barry builds up a hot romance, which for Barry is long and drawn out, 30-40minutes of passion and explosive feelings and whatnot, but was super anti-climatic and over in approx. 2-3 seconds from Felicity's point of view

Do you not remember WB's birds of prey show? I'm down for a solo Nightwing show :)

I don't. I've heard of it mentioned probably in this thread somewhere, but I never saw it.
and that is completely unconnected from the versions for this show, so if that old one was bad, then maybe this time it could be better.

LOL. someone is gonna have to do the updated extended cut with more Diggle footage after that upcoming
Diggle Centric - Suicide Squad
episode.

Khezu

We don't need a Birds of Prey spin off.
GA and Canary need to stay in the same show fighting crime together.

Unless its Laurel Canary that goes, and Sara stays.

Katie Cassidy, Jessica Da Gouw, and Dina Meyer.

Blader

What I really want to know is what other shows might Arrow spin-off if The Flash is a success?

an eventual Birds of Prey show? Deathstroke: The Series?

They're developing an Hourman series, which will probably spin out of the mirakuro drug.

I don't really understand how a Nightwing series is supposed to work. You don't have Nightwing without Batman, and aside from all the logistical issues that come with that, you're basically left with the "THIS IS BATMAN'S SIDEKICK" show.

hom3land

They're developing an Hourman series, which will probably spin out of the mirakuro drug.

I don't really understand how a Nightwing series is supposed to work. You don't have Nightwing without Batman, and aside from all the logistical issues that come with that, you're basically left with the "THIS IS BATMAN'S SIDEKICK" show.

Really? Always thought knightwing would work really well.. Put him in college and randomly drop hints of issues with someone close that's in his past yet supplies him with lots of money.

Mind you I have no knowledge knightwing and base my idea from the batman animated series of the 90s

Miraclo, brought to you by the makers of Mirakuru.

Which might lead to Justice Society of America on TV
Arrow, The Flash, Black Canary, The Huntress, Hourman, Red Arrow?
(I'm reading about the character on Wiki as I type this)

It's a shame that he wouldn't be able to obtain the pure version that last forever, but had to synthesize his own replica that only last an hour.

If Bleeding Cool is right, the Hourman series is like that Dial H mini Brian Wood did: different people getting powers and how they deal with it. No set cast.

Nightwing would work like Birds of Prey did. You offhandedly reference Batman, but you don't spend too long on the idea.

Much like the comic, guy fights crime with plenty of shirtless sexy times and without the unending angst of Batman. Really, outside of crossovers, most of Nightwing's comics stay away from Batman.

Khezu

CW does not have the budget for a Zatanna show.

That and magic sucks, it's super inconsistent, either worthless or completely broken.

Shaanyboi

Banned

That and magic sucks, it's super inconsistent, either worthless or completely broken.

The same can be said about superpowers. Oh well.

EDIT: And to add, you have an avatar of a character from Green Lantern lore... the most crazily broken characters out there.

I have two questions for you. What's the difference between Witchcraft and Magic? How many seasons didn Charmed last again?

Khezu

I have two questions for you. What's the difference between Witchcraft and Magic? How many seasons didn Charmed last again?

Charmed was terrible, and super inconsistent.

However, even then, each character had very clearly defined default powers. Zatanna can just do w/e she wants most of the time.

EDIT: And to add, you have an avatar of a character from Green Lantern lore... the most crazily broken characters out there.

Ya, power rings are basically space science magic. But I'ts a bit more defined if you just use the base powers and ignore some of the weird shit the rings can do.

Charmed was terrible, and super inconsistent.

However, even then, each character had very clearly defined default powers. Zatanna can just do w/e she wants most of the time.

Your opinion of Charmed's quality is noted... and still has no bearing on anything at all you said in your previous post, nor does it answer any of my questions.

And you're apparently not all that familiar with Charmed as they had plenty of episodes with power swaps and themes where the sisters could do much more than their base powers.

If CW wanted to do a Zatanna show, they could easily afford it and could easily execute it. If you don't like the premise, just say you don't like the premise.

Khezu

Your opinion of Charmed's quality is noted... and still has no bearing on anything at all you said in your previous post, nor does it answer any of my questions.

And you're apparently not all that familiar with Charmed as they had plenty of episodes with power swaps and themes where the sisters could do much more than their base powers.

If CW wanted to do a Zatanna show, they could easily afford it and could easily execute it. If you don't like the premise, just say you don't like the premise.

Not super familiar with charmed, I have seen a lot of episodes of it on TNT, but I always turned it off when it was a weird themed episode, like when they turned into mermaids, or super heroes.

The difference between charmed witchcraft and Zatannas magic, is that the witchcraft had some kind of rules, they played loose with them sometimes, but they existed. Zatanna can basically do anything she wants.
They could probably do it if they wanted, but after watching Smallvile, Supernatural, Arrow, and TVD/Originals, Budget can be a serious problem with these shows, and it would be easier to adept some street level heroes with less crazy powers.

Someone like Zatanna should be an ocasional guest star, where they can go all out with her powers for an episode or two.

Not super familiar with charmed, I have seen a lot of episodes of it on TNT, but I always turned it off when it was a weird themed episode, like when they turned into mermaids, or super heroes.

The difference between charmed witchcraft and Zatannas magic, is that the witchcraft had some kind of rules, they played loose with them sometimes, but they existed. Zatanna can basically do anything she wants.
They could probably do it if they wanted, but after watching Smallvile, Supernatural, Arrow, and TVD/Originals, Budget can be a serious problem with these shows, and it would be easier to adept some street level heroes with less crazy powers.

Someone like Zatanna should be an ocasional guest star, where they can go all out with her powers for an episode or two.

The Witchcraft had rules.. at first. Then they promptly did whatever they wanted to. The reality is that The CW does try to keep budgets down for the most part but considering Arrows relative popularity.. they'd be fine. It would all just depend on if CW would be interested in such a show.

Oh God. Please. Please, no magic. For the love of God. No magic in the Arrowverse.

It doesn't fit as the universe is currently so it's probably not very likely. I was just making a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom