• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

i2m0P1w.jpg

giphy.gif

There's something that's been bugging me about Sara (besides the actress sucking), and that's how she's basically the female version of Oliver. Almost identical backstory/origin, similar scars, similar sidekick, same skill level, same personality - they even have the same taste in dangerous clingy women!

There's something masturbatory about her fucking Oliver, and she feels redundant being on the team with Oliver. I don't like it.

and that's bad why?

Agents of SHIELD's problem isn't even really ABC (this is the network that aired LOST after all), it's Marvel -- specifically Jeph Loeb. He steered AoS into a more MOTW procedural show because that's what his market research and Heroes' failure (which definitely had nothing to do with him, nope) taught him. He's apparently putting Marvel's animation side through that same shitty wringer, but I don't watch so I can't really comment.
Couple that with having to work within MCU restrictions (something that Arrow doesn't have to worry about) and the general "audience-friendly" approach that Marvel wants for the show, and you've got a large chunk of what's holding AoS back right there.

you had me until that, I will now ignore all your shipping suggestions.
the only Radioactive we need is Sara and the Salmon ladder bar as felicity gives her instructions on how to use it.

Deathstroke grunted voice sounds in Oliver's mind like an echo, scattering in the form of shards, painfully evoking Ivo's words that fateful day on the island:"Time to choose Oliver, who lives...and who dies". But this time is his old friend Slade pointing a weapon against Felicity and Laurel. "Is time to choose again, to suffer again". Oliver could see that his friend was deifinetly enjoying his revenge.

"Choose Oliver, feel that pain again, feel my pain!!". But unlike the last time Oliver spoke:"Felicity". "What?!", Slade wasn't a man to be easily surprised, but sure he was almost dumbfounded in that instant, he could only just look how Oliver grabbed Felicity and started to kiss her apassionatly. Meanwhile Laurel could feel that feeling of betrayal, gurgling up inside her as a desperate scream of suffering.

RADIOACTIVE

Deathstroke grunted voice sounds in Oliver's mind like an echo, scattering in the form of shards, painfully evoking Ivo's words that fateful day on the island:"Time to choose Oliver, who lives...and who dies". But this time is his old friend Slade pointing a weapon against Felicity and Laurel. "Is time to choose again, to suffer again". Oliver could see that his friend was deifinetly enjoying his revenge.

"Choose Oliver, feel that pain again, feel my pain!!". But unlike the last time Oliver spoke:"Felicity". "What?!", Slade wasn't a man to be easily surprised, but sure he was almost dumbfounded in that instant, he could only just look how Oliver grabbed Felicity and started to kiss her apassionatly. Meanwhile Laurel could feel that feeling of betrayal, gurgling up inside her as a desperate scream of suffering.

RADIOACTIVE

Wat.

jordisok

All the Ollicity shippers gonna cry salty Barry tears when she gets Diggled.
Surely they're just saving up all his screen time for something major right????

I don't wanna be too spoilery, but I couldn't not share the following pics from the next episode.

ar214b_0311b-jpg-ac7fb020-t3.jpg

Knepper gonna chew up the entire set like nobody's business.

ar214a_0306b-jpg-4878f9a7-t3.jpg

Most awkward and cringey dinner ever seen on television.

I don't wanna be too spoilery, but I couldn't not share the following pics from the next episode.

Upcoming on ARROW:
After a very awkward dinner, Momma Lance excuses herself from the table to get dessert from the kitchen. A moment later Ollie offers to help, even if only to escape the awkward stares and the silence. They both disappear into the kitchen.
after several minutes go by, those at the table wonder whats taking so long.
Officer Lance, Laurel and Katie are stop and stare through the doorway into the kitchen from after seeing Ollie and Momma Lance Sr. making out....
{Radioactive plays in the background}

Khezu

Considering the pace of this show.

Wont be surprised if Laurel finds about them during the dinner.

Hopefully it doesn't damage his relationship with chesthair. I like that they kinda get along now.

Replicant

I'm not even there and I have second-hand cringe. To his credit, Oliver has the balls not to cross his arms (a unconscious body language suggesting someone is not comfortable). He's all "I fucked both of your daughters and here I am at your dinner table. HA HA!"

dot

All the Ollicity shippers gonna cry salty Barry tears when she gets Diggled.
Surely they're just saving up all his screen time for something major right????

yzCqQPm.gif

Diggled? Do they even have a ship name? Delicity? Diggity?

Yeah they're probably saving up his screentime to kill him off in the season finale lol

I'm not even there and I have second-hand cringe. To his credit, Oliver has the balls not to cross his arms (a unconscious body language suggesting someone is not comfortable). He's all "I fucked both of your daughters and here I am at your dinner table. HA HA!"

Probably gonna fuck Mama Lance too. You just watch.

yzCqQPm.gif

Diggled? Do they even have a ship name? Delicity? Diggity?

Yeah they're probably saving up his screentime to kill him off in the season finale lol

Don't you fucking dare, mate.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

Oh Laurel, always picking up that wine glass.

laurel3ferz5.gif

Upcoming on ARROW:
After a very awkward dinner, Momma Lance excuses herself from the table to get dessert from the kitchen. A moment later Ollie offers to help, even if only to escape the awkward stares and the silence. They both disappear into the kitchen.
after several minutes go by, those at the table wonder whats taking so long.
Officer Lance, Laurel and Katie are stop and stare through the doorway into the kitchen from after seeing Ollie and Momma Lance Sr. making out....
{Radioactive plays in the background}

To be honest it would be great character progression for everyone involved. Mamma Lance needs some lovin'

Watching some early season 1 to tide me over the break and Laurel as CNRI attorney just worked so much better than anything they've done with her this season...

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
To be honest it would be great character progression for everyone involved. Mamma Lance needs some lovin'

Wouldn't even be surprising, in 1.5 seasons Ollie has fucked what, over half of the female cast? Shit some CW shows take at least 3-4 seasons for the main dudes to hit that mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom