• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

stn

I started this show recently, already caught up. Really enjoying it, only have a few issues with it. Also, is it me or does this show not have the best looking female cast?

Mario007

Guys does anyone else think the island scenes this season have been below last season? I mean overall I would rate S2>S1 but the island stuff just seemed to be better in S1. Yao Fei was a really interesting character to get to know, seeing Oliver train up was pretty awesome (with Slade) and Fyers was a better villain than Ivo. This season it just feels really slow when it comes to the island stuff and I think my main problem is that we know exactly how things are gonna go down with Ivo dead, Sarah dead, Slade dead (well Ollie will think they are dead) and Mirakuru destroyed. Hopefully it picks up after the island centric episode.

- TVLine: Team Arrow Answers Your Qs About the Crowded Cave, Suicide Squad, Superhero Sex and More *some spoilers*
En route to visit the set of The CW’s Arrow in Vancouver last week, I tweeted an invite for fans of the superhero series to hit me with questions for the cast.

Without further ado — and with just one week to go until Season 2 resumes next Wednesday at 8/7c — I present (some of) the responses I procured from cast members Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Susanna Thompson, Colton Haynes and Caity Lotz, plus EP Marc Guggenheim (who was on hand to celebrate the show’s early Season 3 pick-up).
Please spoiler tag discussion as appropriate.

nomis

Cornballer, if this ^^^^^^ was your doing, gratitude.

I'm feeling such absurd levels of personal fullfillment (and dopamine) that I bet I'm gonna ask out that girl I've been procrastinating about for the last three weeks.

I bet she'll like my salmon ladder.

I've been marathoning Arrow the past week and I'm now on season 2.

What happened to Laurel's face, I almost thought she was a different person at first.

Cornballer, if this ^^^^^^ was your doing, gratitude.

I'm feeling such absurd levels of personal fullfillment (and dopamine) that I bet I'm gonna ask out that girl I've been procrastinating about for the last three weeks.

I bet she'll like my salmon ladder.

image.php

Just stay (more or less) on topic here and read the op, and we're all good here. If anyone has specific questions, please feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss.

Anyway, back to Arrow...

That's pretty much a banned topic of discussion in this thread.

Welcome to the thread though.

ok boss

I also just found out she was the 1st Ruby from Supernatural, I'll just chalk everything up to her being a chameleon.

This show is much better than I ever ever ever expected it to be, these Arrow guys need to handle all of DCs shit.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I thought it aired on Wednesdays? Anyway new Person of Interest AND new Arrow next week? Fuck! My body is ready.

jrDev

So I um, just finished watching the Pilot episode and it's been pretty amazing so far!!! Oh my gawd why did I ignore this show? Dat twist at the end, I see this getting really interesting...

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I have no idea who 2 of those people are.

EDIT - Ok, just Wiki'd them and boy do I have a terrible memory. The two I didn't know where already on the show?

Everyone's been on the show before.

Kinda disappointed of the make up to be honest.
Was hoping they just add in a few new villains that are disposable or they'll use later.

rokero

I wanna see Bronze Tiger loose the claws and be more of a martial arts expert.. that group photo looks kinda uninspiring and boring they should have used a better pic for the reveal

Joni

I hoped for Solomon Grundy
He is 'dead' so he can't be in jail, and ergo not in the Suicide Squad.

Kinda disappointed of the make up to be honest.
Was hoping they just add in a few new villains that are disposable or they'll use later.
Would that be necessary for a one episode thing? They can extend it when Arrow defeats new villains or if it is the idea that this gets an actual show or a movie.

stn

Anyone feel like

All the characters in the show sort of detract from Arrow himself? You have Roy, for example, who I like but he doesn't add too much. Just seems like all the characters force the creators to sometimes ignore core stories of the show because they have to give purpose to those other characters. I REALLY hope that they ignore Barry Allen, for example. IMO:

1. Oliver + Laurel - seems like its being developed too slow?
2. Diggle + Oliver - has its moments but could be better.
3. Barry Allen - I'm sure they did it just for The Flash spin-off. Or so I hope.
4. Why did Oliver allow himself to date McKenna when he's avoided relationships because of who he is? Inconsistent.

Still loving the show, very minor complaints aside. Though I did like S1 a bit more than 2, seems like it had more focus. Stephen Amell also seems like a swell dude, looking forward to the rest of the show!

Joni

1. Oliver + Laurel - seems like its being developed too slow?
2. Diggle + Oliver - has its moments but could be better.
3. Barry Allen - I'm sure they did it just for The Flash spin-off. Or so I hope.
4. Why did Oliver allow himself to date McKenna when he's avoided relationships because of who he is? Inconsistent. !
1. They stopped developing it because they need to restore the laurel character first, and people didn't really like it.
2. True.
3. He was there for the spin-off, and possible cross-overs.
4. Or he started avoiding relationships because McKenna got hurt. and Tommy got killed. He had no trouble dating Laurel or the Huntress either. But when people started getting hurt, he changed his mind. It is why he doesn't have a problem with dating Sara, she can defend herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom