• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
By1w9KZ.jpg

Seems legit.....

Joni

Nothing is fixing his. At least Kingston has the excuse that she only does a couple times a year. He is doing it every damn day, and it still sounds like a British guy trying to mimic a mook from a film noir.

He is British? That is the advantage being non-English. All you English speaking people sound and look like each other.

Chuckie

He is British? That is the advantage being non-English. All you English speaking people sound and look like each other.

Lol. Yeah I never noticed it either. I obviously can hear the difference between American English, British English, Scottish English and Irish English but I can't tell when an English person has a bad American accent.

It's bad, but it took a minute to realize he was British. At first I thought it was just a crappy attempt to be a hard boiled cop. Then I realized it wasn't just him attempting to be a cop, but also American, which, as others have said, make it endearingly bad.

Alex Kingston, however, has one of the worst American accents I have seen in an American production.

Man, somehow I never got around to watching any of season 2 until this week, finally marathoned all 13 in 2 days...wtf have I been missing out on...

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I didn't know Detective Chesthair was British. I thought the character was related to Thea with all the slurring. Now I know it was just his attempt at an American accent.

I take it that everyone shocked at Chesthair's nationality never saw season 3 of 24 where he was the villain.

I haven't seen a single ep of 24. But they are currently filming the new series here, Michael Wincott was in my friend's shop on Portabello Road the other day.

On a separate note, does anyone here watch Beauty and the Beast? If been catching up with S2 but there's no thread for it.

I haven't seen a single ep of 24. But they are currently filming the new series here, Michael Wincott was in my friend's shop on Portabello Road the other day.

On a separate note, does anyone here watch Beauty and the Beast? If been catching up with S2 but there's no thread for it.

Michael Wincott is awesome. Cool that he was in your friend's shop.

As for Beauty and the Beast, I tired watching it. Not for me. My wife did finish the first season, and she thought it was alright, but not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom