• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimawolf

This show is good. I wonder how the old "Arrow" from Smallville and Chole feel since basically both were replaced and Arrow is so popular now?

rokero

This show continues to deliver Slade in the house making his presence known, Felicity was so cute seeing Arrow and Black Cannary arrive at a crime scene together had me smiling all geeky, another great thing about the episode was all the little easter eggs like Detective Lance code of Delta Charlie 52

Effect

Let's hope so, and if so, I hope they are more blatant with it in the future while of course still being casually sarcastic about it.

Although the bit about "you aren't a killer" was giving me the opposite vibe, and there is no way Poppa Lance can be that stupid having been a detective.

I think he's in the the same club as Commissioner Gordon and Perry White. Where he likely suspects or even knows but willing stays ignorant of confirming things 100% just so he has that plausible deniability. He isn't a detective anymore. He isn't tasked with bringing the Arrow in and he knows how much good he can do. Even if he was a detective he might not be willing to go after him as he decided not to at the end of season 1.

wildfire

Banned
Clock King was amazing but Slade's appearance made me forget about him so fast. It was a terrible move on the show runner's part from that perspective.

The kawaii levels reached unseen levels with Felicity this episode. I'm now picturing Arrow has a sizable fanbase in Japan and some studio is making an anime version of this show. I dread seeing Felicity Moe.

I wonder if Ollie just put his control of the company at risk with the move with the shares. That was shares of Queen Consolidated right or shares from another company? Here's hoping they were rebought.

Oo. That's a very good observation. The hits on Ollie are going to be brutal in comical ways.

Felicity looked desperate for some lovin' this episode. There was even a moment where it looked like she was going to kiss Diggle's hand if he had left it on her shoulder for a moment longer.
She was like a cat in heat just wanting to be pounced.... maybe I shouldn't give Wozzly any more ideas, not that he needs them or anything.

Sheesh that would've made 95% of this episode awkward instead of 90%.

The only thing left to reach 100% is Sin proclaiming her love for Sara.

From Laurels perspective, it is pretty fucked up that Sara and Ollie are already back together.

She is right to be angry about that.

I'm actually surprised the rest of the Lances weren't a little annoyed by it.

Agreed. I was more surprised that Quentin didn't even attempt to try to get Ollie out of the apartment when he had those pizzas in hand. This was supposed to be his night of triumph before his Ex dropped the seeing someone else bomb.

Maybe because it's fate, they were meant to be.

Sin said that Sara met her by saving her from a group of guys, so I'm gonna guess that they met not that long ago.

I hope Deathstroke doesn't make Oliver choose between Laurel and Sara to get revenge. That would suuuccckkkk.

More likely Felicity and Sara. If I'm right I would agree that have to suck. If I'm wrong it would only suck if it was Laurel who lived.

I think he's in the the same club as Commissioner Gordon and Perry White. Where he likely suspects or even knows but willing stays ignorant of confirming things 100% just so he has that plausible deniability. He isn't a detective anymore. He isn't tasked with bringing the Arrow in and he knows how much good he can do. Even if he was a detective he might not be willing to go after him as he decided not to at the end of season 1.

I forgot to include Perry but yeah, that's what I get with him.

Dawg

Agreed. I was more surprised that Quentin didn't even attempt to try to get Ollie out of the apartment when he had those pizzas in hand. This was supposed to be his night of triumph before his Ex dropped the seeing someone else bomb.

Quentin changed a lot compared to S1. I remember those first few episodes, guy was brutal. Now he's buddies with the Arrow and he doesn't hold a grudge against Oliver anymore.

I know Sara being back and him going to those AA meetings helps, but it was kinda funny to see him in those "family moments" flashbacks. I can't help but think back to early S1 Quentin when I see those :p

sweet

I guess the episode will feature many flashbacks, trying to explain why Oliver and Slade become so hateful between each other, maybe Slade will know Oliver lied about Shado death...

Amell said in an interview that we are going to see a big time jump in the flashbacks. So I think it will be jumping ahead until right near the time Oliver gets rescued.

Does that mean few flashbacks later? Maybe. We still need to see why Ollie thinks Sara was dead.

Tabby

Amell said in an interview that we are going to see a big time jump in the flashbacks. So I think it will be jumping ahead until right near the time Oliver gets rescued.

Does that mean few flashbacks later? Maybe. We still need to see why Ollie thinks Sara was dead.

Well there'll be flashbacks until season 5 so if there is going to be a big time jump I don't know how it'll work.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I don't think he was necessarily from Starling City.
I think Sarah has been with Sin for a longer time and maybe just took her to Starling at some point.
I guess that's true. I wouldn't be surprised if Sara made her move to Starling just so she can help her keep tabs on her family.

Cessna thing still bugs me though. :p

iokAx1eJQeFqS.gif

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Joni

Jesuschrist Oliver! Just make a thressome with the Lance sisters, how difficult could be in your position?

Come on, there is a blonde threesome waiting for him in his own basement... Felicity and Sara have been looking to get hot and heavy with each other.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking hell, Slade Wilson deserves fucking manliest man of the year. How can one man have so much swag and awesome?! Manu you are a true big boss!

Necrovex

Oh shit, I didn't realize Arrow returned to broadcast last night. He has finally returned! <3

I wish my waifu was still alive. :'-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom