• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

I wonder if Ollie just put his control of the company at risk with the move with the shares. That was shares of Queen Consolidated right or shares from another company? Here's hoping they were rebought.

iK6IpaUQYo88b.gif

Look at this manliest beast.

emma-stone-excited.gif

Dawg

Slade Wilson really is Crixus 2.0, but with more swag.

Perfect ending. I was planning to see 12 & 13 but I just had to add 14 after reading all these impressions. It's like 6am now.

I wouldn't have done this if not for Arrow-GAF. Because of you guys, I must become someone else; I must become something else.

Toki767

Tonight's episode was pretty good. Glad Arrow is back on.

For some reason, when Laurel and Sarah's mom said she was seeing someone, I immediately thought it was some setup for Professor Ivo.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
My heat is still racing from that ending. Slade with that grey hair and suit just makes me melt. Mmmmmm

That venom Laurel was spitting at Papa Lance about Mama Lance was awful! How could she! That look though she gave after seeing Oliver looking at Sara was priceless. That dinner scene in was all kinds of awkward.

This episode just made me love Felicity all that much more. She is just so relatable can't help but like her. Made me sad when she was self doubting her skills....stupid Sara and her Salmon ladder climbing abs. One day you'll get there Felicity.

On a side note, Sara wants that V.

So stoked for next week's episode.

Slade Wilson really is Crixus 2.0, but with more swag.

Perfect ending. I was planning to see 12 & 13 but I just had to add 14 after reading all these impressions. It's like 6am now.

I wouldn't have done this if not for Arrow-GAF. Because of you guys, I must become someone else; I must become something else.
Great to have you here, Dawg

hom3land

This show is the one show that never let's me down. Just got done rewatching the series, and there's not 1 bad episode.

Wtf was Oliver thinking going to that dinner? Its like he wanted to push laurel just so he could tell her off.

Only annoying thing in this show is Moira's name. Every time someone says it they suddenly get an Irish accent.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Manu was born to be Deathstroke. Whoever else DC gets for Deathstroke in their DCCU will not be as good as Manu Bennett.

How are they are ever gonna top the swagger of Slade "Manu" Wilson? RIP in pieces Arrow cast.

Good fucking luck whoever plays Ra's Al Ghul.

My heat is still racing from that ending. Slade with that grey hair and suit just makes me melt. Mmmmmm

That venom Laurel was spitting at Papa Lance about Mama Lance was awful! How could she! That look though she gave after seeing Oliver looking at Sara was priceless. That dinner scene in was all kinds of awkward.

This episode just made me love Felicity all that much more. She is just so relatable can't help but like her. Made me sad when she was self doubting her skills....stupid Sara and her Salmon ladder climbing abs. One day you'll get there Felicity.

On a side note, Sara wants that V.

So stoked for next week's episode.

tumblr_n1mvt7N3jN1rq49qyo10_250.gif

Felicity looked desperate for some lovin' this episode. There was even a moment where it looked like she was going to kiss Diggle's hand if he had left it on her shoulder for a moment longer.
She was like a cat in heat just wanting to be pounced.... maybe I shouldn't give Wozzly any more ideas, not that he needs them or anything.

Was Daddy Lance's little talk with Ollie a bit of a hint that he knows about his night time activity? I've expected he's known for awhile and just doesn't say anything in a Jim Gordon likely knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman (and that his daughter was/is Batgirl) sort of way but just doesn't come out and say it.

Was Daddy Lance's little talk with Ollie a bit of a hint that he knows about his night time activity? I've expected he's known for awhile and just doesn't say anything in a Jim Gordon knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman (and that his daughter was Batgirl) sort of way but just doesn't come out and say it.

Let's hope so, and if so, I hope they are more blatant with it in the future while of course still being casually sarcastic about it.

Although the bit about "you aren't a killer" was giving me the opposite vibe, and there is no way Poppa Lance can be that stupid having been a detective.

Clevinger

Let's hope so, and if so, I hope they are more blatant with it in the future while of course still being casually sarcastic about it.

Although the bit about "you aren't a killer" was giving me the opposite vibe, and there is no way Poppa Lance can be that stupid having been a detective.

Me too. He's gotta know the vigilante is still murdering fools

Khezu

From Laurels perspective, it is pretty fucked up that Sara and Ollie are already back together.

She is right to be angry about that.

I'm actually surprised the rest of the Lances weren't a little annoyed by it.

Such delicious schlock. Not enough Knepper.

I didn't like Felecity getting her ass kissed after that bullet. She was the reason Canary was distracted in the first place.

wow what a ending
and I really been liking Laurel these past couple of episode. Hope now they actually start building her up to be a decent character that we all might actually like. Then kill her off so Sarah can be her replacement as the main heroine :)

Wiktor

Insecure Felicity was adorable :D
Clock King was awesomely creepy and I'm glad he survived. Was afraid he was going to quikcly die because of his disease. He deserves few more showings before his lights go out.
Great action in this episode too. That sliding through stairs.
Plus good to see Laurel finally getting a grip.

But most of all..dat Slade. So much swag.

Ugh, Amell's Facebook is unreadable when it comes to the comments section. Ruined by all the shipper garbage that makes up seemingly 90% of them.

Eh, I think it could still work.

Holy shit, this episode had everything.

- Robert Knepper playing an awesomely creepy and sinister fucking villain. I want more Clock!

- Ollie going in for the killing blow and spitting some cold truth to Laurel. Goddamn, son.

- The most awkward family dinner in history. Man, I felt so cringey for Quentin.

- The beginning of Laurel's rehabilitation? A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single AA meeting.

- That dialogue between Sara and Laurel at the end was awwwwwwwful.

- Man, there was some hardcore flirting going on on Sara's part with Felicity. That was hot.

- I liked how nice Sara was to Felicity

- I did not like how insecure Felicity was about Sara

- Tying Sin into the Island? Damn. I wonder if they're going any further with that. Why was Sin's dad on the Island?

- Holy fuck, preview for the next episode looks so insane.

- The trio working out at the beginning, LOL. Gotta fill that quota.

iK6IpaUQYo88b.gif

Look at this manliest beast.

Oh my God, it is unfair for one man to have so much goddamn SWAGGER.

BBboy20

Kawai-kun.

Felicity looked desperate for some lovin' this episode. There was even a moment where it looked like she was going to kiss Diggle's hand if he had left it on her shoulder for a moment longer.
She was like a cat in heat just wanting to be pounced.... maybe I shouldn't give Wozzly any more ideas, not that he needs them or anything.
When she was high, I imagined somebody would do something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8 and she would play along.

Snake

Some choice gifs from this episode. Some choice everything for that matter.

- Clock King was a good addition to Arrow's rogues gallery. I'm glad that he'll be around whenever the next Starling City jail break occurs.
- Should have been a scene where Felicity tries to use the salmon ladder, with predictable results.
- "I'm seeing someone in Central City." The Barry Allen theories/fanfics write themselves!
- If this is the beginning of the end of Laurel's "problems" I'll be very glad.
- Just 5 seconds of Slade screen time and he steals the show. Still the Boss.

Klyka

Banned
Good episode. Great ending.

The only problem I have is that a guy from Starling City was flying a cessna over the island. I hope they explain what he was doing, because that's one hell of a coincidence/odd situation.

I don't think he was necessarily from Starling City.
I think Sarah has been with Sin for a longer time and maybe just took her to Starling at some point.

Tabby

From Laurels perspective, it is pretty fucked up that Sara and Ollie are already back together.

She is right to be angry about that.

I'm actually surprised the rest of the Lances weren't a little annoyed by it.
Maybe because it's fate, they were meant to be.

I don't think he was necessarily from Starling City.
I think Sarah has been with Sin for a longer time and maybe just took her to Starling at some point.
Sin said that Sara met her by saving her from a group of guys, so I'm gonna guess that they met not that long ago.

I hope Deathstroke doesn't make Oliver choose between Laurel and Sara to get revenge. That would suuuccckkkk.

It's funny. I watch a bunch of other shows with sublime writing, but I enjoy Arrow more than all of them.

I adore that it knows exactly what it is and plays to those strengths. Such a fun watch.

DieH@rd

Banned
Excellent episode, although I think this will be the last time I looked at spoilers for this show.

Show is too intense, it has incredible pace, and the reveals are too good to be spoiled. Preview looks awesome.

Tugatrix

This was posted before and it's pretty accuarte to what happen.

I did not expect Ollie to just go in on Laurel like that though. I'm still waiting for the Moria thing to bite him in the ass.

I told it would go down like that and didn't dissapoint

Amazing episode, from that awkward dinner, to that jelly Felicity that in the end knows she's the girl (just not the one for banging) and in top of that the "drop the Slade" moment.

Also drugged Felicity is the best Felicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom