• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

It started airing in Poland last week too. They even made billboards. Now Ammell's perfect body is tormenting me even in my hometown :(

No, but you need a big pussy to handle him...

552.gif

Wiktor

Lol..if it continues like this then by the time it ends season 5 will have like 5 or 6 episodes that are finale worthy in terms of developments and awesomeness.

DominoKid

saw some vid where Amell was going over an action scene w/ the stunt team. curious to see what episode it ends up in. he said we'd know it when we see it in the show.

this vid. it was probably posted already.

dbztrk

Sara is such an awesome character. That's how I know they are going to kill her off. In the last episode Sin said "I don't know what I would do with out you." To which Sara replied "well you won't have to find out."

Sara's fate is sealed. Not that we needed that scene to know that. It's sad though.

I don't understand why anybody would like Sara. She's probably one of the characters I hate the most. The attraction between her and Oliver doesn't seem organic imo.

Not that I like Laurel.

Felicity all the way, bitches.

Clevinger

I don't understand why anybody would like Sara. She's probably one of the characters I hate the most. The attraction between her and Oliver doesn't seem organic imo.

The Oliver/Sara relationship reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry falls in love with the female version of himself.

Sara is such an awesome character. That's how I know they are going to kill her off. In the last episode Sin said "I don't know what I would do with out you." To which Sara replied "well you won't have to find out."

Sara's fate is sealed. Not that we needed that scene to know that. It's sad though.

I kinda think they won't killer her off. These writers love to surprise people more than anything. If everyone's convinced Sara will die, they'll try to switch it up. Maybe she'll just get crippled (CW crippled, so she'd probably just walk with a heavy limp). Then she spends next season training Laurel.

JDSN

Banned

Not that I like Laurel.

Felicity all the way, bitches.

Jesus Christ, at last! I thought I was taking crazy pills here or everybody was, such a boring redundant character played by a shitty actress whose only face is constipated Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Khezu

Out of costume Sara is pretty bland and makes weird faces, but as Black Canary, I think she is great. It also helps that her costumes somehow warps reality and makes her look like a different person, one with out weird duck faces.

Clevinger

Jesus Christ, at last! I thought I was taking crazy pills here or everybody was, such a boring redundant character played by a shitty actress whose only face is constipated Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Preach!

Out of costume Sara is pretty bland and makes weird faces, but as Black Canary, I think she is great. It also helps that her costumes somehow warps reality and makes her look like a different person, one with out weird duck faces.

Until she stops doing action scenes and has to act again, like that godawful scream a couple episodes ago.

Khezu

Well were stuck with either her or Laurel, and Laurel is the worst thing ever.

Unless they just say fuck everything and make Felicity the new Black Canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom