• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more curious to see how they're going to bring the Rogues to life than the Flash.

The-Rogues-04.jpg

Of course, I'm also more hype for the Rogues than the Flash, so hey.

I'm waiting to see if they even attempt Gorilla Grodd.

Cartoon_grodd.jpg

Edit: And it seems somebody beat Wozzly to the punch

grodd%2Bsqueeze.jpg

[Radioactive]

Khezu

I'm still pretty bummed Shado died.

I wanted her to show up in a later season with Ollies kid and cause all kinds of drama for everyone.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm still pretty bummed Shado died.

I wanted her to show up in a later season with Ollies kid and cause all kinds of drama for everyone.

Yeah she was definitely one of the more likable characters, I really wish they kept her around for post-island stuff. Maybe they'll come up with a way to bring her back :p.

Ripclawe

Banned
all this laurel hate talk kinda misses the point that to have a character goes thru what she has been thru and acted, you first have to like the character. Laurel has never been written as likable and has never come across as likable as shado, felicity, sara or even thea.

The end of S1 and the beginning of S2 where you are supposed to sympathize with her character and the drama she has gone thru with the show falls flat which turns to hate quickly.

Dawg

I like to think Stephen Amell checks this thread daily before going to bed.

And his reaction after reading is this:

arrow-legacies-felicity-smoak-oliver-queen-john-diggle-1.gif

Doesn't Felicity already know a bit of hand to hand combat from Diggle back when she first joined Team Arrow? Surely she'd know to plant her feet to throw a punch.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Nope in one of the episodes she specifically asked about Shado which is why her death was a huge surprise for me.

Im actually not a huge fan, going to have the same exact problem as Captain America's hood in Avengers which looked horrendous.

IIRC she only mentioned Shado when she is in the "Arrow-cave" saying

"-I remember when i first saw that hood, Shado was wearing it."

Something like that

Wiktor

Yeah she was definitely one of the more likable characters, I really wish they kept her around for post-island stuff. Maybe they'll come up with a way to bring her back :p.

Lazarus Pit, lazarus pits everywhere. I mean, the way everything happened it's pretty weird that Olie got Shado's tatoo so long after she died.

XAL

god I love Caity Lotz

was I the only one who thought Sarah was eye-scissoring Felicity after she told the story about her impacted wisdom teeth?

"You're still cute hehe :3"

FkotTyH.jpg

tumblr_mil9unhfTJ1s5f19qo1_500.gif

dat body

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
all this laurel hate talk kinda misses the point that to have a character goes thru what she has been thru and acted, you first have to like the character. Laurel has never been written as likable and has never come across as likable as shado, felicity, sara or even thea.

The end of S1 and the beginning of S2 where you are supposed to sympathize with her character and the drama she has gone thru with the show falls flat which turns to hate quickly.

I don't know, I disagree. In the beginning and middle of S1 I didn't hate Laurel's character at all, she wasn't my favorite, but she was likable in her own way. Championing the cause of the displaced and acting as the Arrow's legal sidekick wasn't so bad. It only went downhill during the last couple episodes of S1 and S2 thus far. I think her finally admitting her mistakes (multiple times now, first with her Dad earlier and now with Sarah) and checking in for help are nice starting points for the road to redemption.

Omega

Banned
Man... tv show history right there.

If you want Manu in his prime, watch Spartacus, you just need to keep watching past 4-5 episodes of the first season which is rough.

I wasn't a fan of Crixus in season 1 at all. He plays the part well, I just didn't like the way it was written

Gannicus will forever be the most badass character in the history of mankind. I still don't know why they didn't just rename the show Gannicus after Andy passed away

Joni

One of the local Belgian TV channels has finally caught wind of Arrow. First episode on TV today :) Not important, but quite fun. It will hopefully lead to more fans. And now that I have seen Supernatural, I know the bad guy of Honor Thy Father is Benny!

Tugatrix

One of the local Belgian TV channels has finally caught wind of Arrow. First episode on TV today :) Not important, but quite fun. It will hopefully lead to more fans.

Portugal public television bought arrow rights months ago and is currently on episode 10 of season 2

weird Belgium

Joni

Portugal public television bought arrow rights months ago and is currently on episode 10 of season 2

weird Belgium
Even weirder if you consider Beauty & the Beast is running already since last year. This channel has picked up stuff like Nikita, Hart of Dixie, Beauty & the Beast; but not Supernatural.

Oh wow: the ending of the Arrow episode was immediately followed by a gigantic logo for 'TOMMY'. (Which is a teleshopping channel, but which is just funny.)

god I love Caity Lotz

was I the only one who thought Sarah was eye-scissoring Felicity after she told the story about her impacted wisdom teeth?

"You're still cute hehe :3"

FkotTyH.jpg

tumblr_mil9unhfTJ1s5f19qo1_500.gif

dat body
Yep Felicity has a great body. That quick stitching scene was something else.

I yhink Deathstroke to big to be dealt with this season. Probably only defeat Sebastian Blood. But ou never know with this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom