• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

There is no way that is all in one episode. That would be too much for one episode. That has to be for the remainder of the season.

Why can't these shows release Netflix style?

The next 3 episodes.
They've only filmed episodes up to Episode 19
"Deathstroke"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That trailer is the truth. Jeez, they really stepped up the marketing with that one.

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!! At amells Facebook page trailer

On phone and can't post

But holy shit!!!!!!!!

hzl0tyf3bjbl.gif

So much awesomeness in three minutes!

Danger! Wilson! Deathstroke! Suicide Squad hunting Deathstroke! Ollie with guns!

This is so awesome, it's not even funny. Just looks intense as fuck.

So many questions arise from that trailer:

How's Huntress fit into this? Working for Slade?? Why is Deadshot's delivery of "Suicide Squad" so lol-worthy? What's Digg's code name? And there's still Brother Blood running around.

Nyanmaruz

Sweet Jesus. That looks like it is only covering the next couple episodes. What the hell could they be saving for the finale?

Best part:
Slade taking the punch from Roy like a man. Then just spitting one floor like it was nothing.
I hope Slade says "To say you fight like a girl would be a compliment." just like he did when he first encountered Oliver back in season 1

I hope Slade says "To say you fight like a girl would be a compliment." just like he did when he first encountered Oliver back in season 1
Or makes a comment about his looks before laying the smack down.

Sadly, I am working until 10 tomorrow night, so I won't be seeing the episode live with you all.

Deadly

Holy shit at the Full Circle preview. FUCKING EXCITE. I just wish more people would watch this goddamn so much better than Agent of Shield.

Magwik

Banned
Yea the hype train is never stopping. Anyone know if the music used in the trailer is original or can I find it somewhere?

I just started watching Season 1 last night on Netflix. So far, I like the show. Question: does anyone have real super powers or does it try to stay "grounded in reality" like the Nolan movies?

I was disappointed in the Royal Flush Gang being so tame, and I'm hoping for more comicbooky characters. I figure Black Canary will show up (since I saw screenshots). Does she still have her sonic scream?

My biggest complaint with the show is how the world lacks any personality. I'm just hoping it will begin to embrace that it's based on a comic book sooner or later.

Khezu

I just started watching Season 1 last night on Netflix. So far, I like the show. Question: does anyone have real super powers or does it try to stay "grounded in reality" like the Nolan movies?

I was disappointed in the Royal Flush Gang being so tame, and I'm hoping for more comicbooky characters. I figure Black Canary will show up (since I saw screenshots). Does she still have her sonic scream?

My biggest complaint with the show is how the world lacks any personality. I'm just hoping it will begin to embrace that it's based on a comic book sooner or later.

Canary has sonic bombs instead of the cry, but she is technically Canary 1, the one with out powers.

So far there are only 3 people with powers in the universe, Flash, Deathstroke, and Red Arrow.

I don't know why I'm spoilering that.

Soon, kid. Soon. It becomes so much more, and fully embraces its comic book origins while staying grounded as it can be.

The show is what most comic book movies wish they could be, and on a shoestring budget by comparison.

Canary has sonic bombs instead of the cry, but she is technically Canary 1, the one with out powers.

So far there are only 3 people with powers in the universe, Flash, Deathstroke, and Red Arrow.

I don't know why I'm spoilering that.

And dont forget about Brother Whatshisname that is obviously going to become Solomon Grundy.

Soon, kid. Soon. It becomes so much more, and fully embraces its comic book origins while staying grounded as it can be.

The show is what most comic book movies wish they could be, and on a shoestring budget by comparison.
All right, all right! :)

I'm on the episode where Huntress is introduced. So far, I'm hooked on the show, but I'm glad to know it gets better. I just watched that trailer posted and WOW. Can't wait to get to season 2.

All right, all right! :)

I'm on the episode where Huntress is introduced. So far, I'm hooked on the show, but I'm glad to know it gets better. I just watched that trailer posted and WOW. Can't wait to get to season 2.

Oh, man. You watched the trailer? Without context I am sure it is awesome, but with all the build up to it after a season and a half, it is NUTS.

Enjoy the ride, and be careful in here until you are caught up.

Or make a LTTP thread and pull more people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom