• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man. You watched the trailer? Without context I am sure it is awesome, but with all the build up to it after a season and a half, it is NUTS.

Enjoy the ride, and be careful in here until you are caught up.

Or make a LTTP thread and pull more people in.
Good call. Yeah, I'll stay away from this thread until I get catch up.

Wiktor

Jesus Christ at that trailer. I don't think there has ever been a superhero movie trailer I was so damn hyped after, let alone superhero tv show.
The long format really makes every big moment this much more powerful.

Can't wait for the new episodes. Such a good trailer.

I'm annoyed that CW is one of the few channels that I don't get in HD. It looks less beautiful when I watch it when it airs :(

Extended trailer was something else. This show just delivers on so many levels.

Really hope the writers are just playing with our expectations of Sara dying. I think it'd be a mistake to kill her character off at this point.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
WB has its work cut out for them to get someone as boss/money/whatever as the heavy in anything after we have been exposed to Manu Bennett.

that man has so much swag it's just unreal, perfect casting choice for deathstroke

Also during the first mask reveal I was a tad underwhelmed and it looked kinda wonky--in these shots... WOW. The mask, the suit, it looks amazing.

Dawg

MOqAti7.gif

V_Arnold

I feel so bad about watching that trailer. So many things spoiled.

YET, my body runs on pure, unfiltered hype now. I cant control it, I cant contain it.

And I knew that
Roy needs to step his game up if he needs to hurt the man himself...

New episode tonight:
The Promise

Oliver is stunned when he discovers that Slade is in Starling City; back on the island, Sara and Oliver form a plan to deal with Slade's growing Mirakuru-induced rage.

Namikaze1

Today is a good day. Not only do I get to see modern day Slade and Ollie in the same room, it's also my 21st birthday. And that trailer just got me all hyped up.

Joni

All their new trailers make me wish this was a supercharged movie. I would love to see these episodes on the big screens. On the other hand, I could not stand to wait the time needed for a movie.

Even though the new one looks kind of like a hockey mask it's better than the island version IMO.

I'm done looking at clips/teasers for tonight's episode, I think I've seen enough already.

I liked both. The island one was as far as a special ops one could go, but it was too tame for supervillain.

I take the new mask to be a nod to Jason (Friday the 13th) in saying that you can't kill me no matter how hard you try and I will always come back to haunt you regardless of where you try to hide.

V_Arnold

Okay, that was amazing.

One thing though, I really really hope that
Roy has no part in taking down Slade. Hell, I hope no-one is able to kill him and he's simply captured and drafted into the Suicide Squad.

Hah, you are in for a sad surprise, imho. First off, Slade is not in a mindset to be anyone's pawn right now. Second, it cant be more telegraphed how important Roy is to even staying on an even footing against him. He is vital to Olliver. And even then, I would expect their first encounter to be very one-sided, with Slade winning. The final showdown can happen when the season is about to end.

Subitai

Okay, that was amazing.

Roy has no part in taking down Slade. Hell, I hope no-one is able to kill him and he's simply captured and drafted into the Suicide Squad.
I hope Slade survives and can join forces with Lex in the movieverse.

OK. I'm 16 episodes into the first season, and I gotta ask...

Is every female on this show a self-involved cunt that thinks Ollie owes them something? Even worse, Ollie always is the one to say he's sorry. WTF? All the drama in this show is pretty annoying. It's like the writers are trying to appeal to tween girls or something.

I'm not posting this to say "this show sucks," 'cause it doesn't, but please tell m the females either become more likable or at least shut the fuck up. Thankfully, the flashbacks with Slade are wildly entertaining. I wish the whole show was like that.

Okay, that was amazing.

I believe the showrunners have said that they're not done with Slade after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom