• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

How late does the ep start again? It's already 11PM here, I remember staying up till like 3am last week for the ep.

Not sure if I can do the same thing this time.

Guys... I got really bored and started to write... something. Not intended to be serious, but at least it's different from the usual Wozzly stuff we get around these parts.

Deathstroke captures Laurel, Canary, and Arrow. Pulls off helmet to reveal he is Slade. Unmasks Canary and Arrow in front of Laurel, who then learns that her sister and the man she still loves are murderers. Slade recounts to Laurel the events of the island, including how Ollie was responsible for the death of Shado, the woman he loved. Slade, now aware of how Ollie chose Sara because Ivo revealed to him the truth of the situation, forces Ollie into yet another choice: between Sara and Laurel. He gives him 10 seconds to choose while holding both Laurel and Sara at gunpoint. At the last second Ollie again jumps in front of Sara, and Slade puts away his gun. Slade says that he wants Ollie to feel the gravity of his choice. He pulls out his sword and slits Laurel's throat, and knocks Sara and Ollie unconscious.

Some time later, we see Laurel's body. The wound on her throat magically heals. We hear Slade say "Welcome back to the land of the living." Laurel is confused about how she is still alive, and Slade explains that she has been injected with his blood, full of the Mirakuru. He explains that she now possesses superhuman strength. Laurel asks why she was brought back to life Slade explains that death would be an escape, and that Oliver's suffering has only just begun. He manipulates her and details how she has been betrayed again by Oliver. He points out his responsibility for all the suffering he has caused her and offers her a chance to take her revenge.

In the meantime, Arrow and Canary have recovered. Together with Felicity, Black Driver, and Roy, they have been searching for weeks for the whereabouts of Slade Wilson to avenge Laurel’s death. Arrow attempts to explain to Officer Chesthair that Laurel died because of Slade Wilson’s actions, but Chesthair blames Arrow and sinks deeper into alcoholism. Arrow reveals to Chesthair his true identity as Oliver Queen, which surprises Chesthair because he’s apparently the dumbest detective in the world and should have been demoted to beat cop a very long time ago. Sara reaches out and says that the only way to avenge Laurel is to join their cause. Chesthair finally relents and forgives Oliver for everything.

Roy hears from Sin that people on the streets have been disappearing. Chesthair receives reports about a man in a skull mask abducting people and shares this information with the Arrow. Felicity tracks down the whereabouts of the man using computer magic. Arrow and Canary confronts the man in the skull mask, who refers to himself as “Brother Blood”. They fight briefly until a fourth person enters the fray – a woman wearing all white, who incapacitates Blood. She unmasks Brother Blood, revealing to Oliver that it is in fact Sebastian Blood, the Alderman. Oliver takes a step back, and says “Laurel was right…” Sara asks the woman in white who she is. “I am the White Canary.” White Canary screams and unleashes a sonic blast that knocks out Sara and Oliver.

TO BE CONTINUED

Tugatrix

Guys... I got really bored and started to write... something. Not intended to be serious, but at least it's different from the usual Wozzly stuff we get around these parts.

No kinky sex?

2b2hqHb.jpg

Ripclawe

Banned
soo... ground freighter with both sides of prisoners and crew now stuck on the island... there is your next 3 years with slade as your foe... oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom