• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
iYxBz5gPDHzPR.jpg

Well that was an awesome episode. Especially seeing Team Arrow Mobilize like that for the first time.

Wasn't expecting that much flashbacks but those were awesome too.

TS-08

Harley Quinn
may have been the
girl with ponytails quickly shown in a cell when they had the montage of Suicide Squad characters
in the promo for next week.

Effect

Wait, was that
Harley Quinn
?

I figured in the trailer that
hand with the nail polish had to be female. It being Harley Quinn seems like a stretch. Aren't there any other female villains it could be? Then again they did pull Ras so why not.

Panzon

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ME!

Had to work some extra hours and missed the episode. Oh well, guess I'll stay out of this thread and watch it in the morning

Magwik

Banned
hand with the nail polish had to be female. It being Harley Quinn seems like a stretch. Aren't there any other female villains it could be? Then again they did pull Ras so why not.

Well
Harley
is
a big part of the Suicide Squad
according to Wiki. Also would fit in line with Amell saying something about
a "big" DC character
a while ago.

TS-08

Refer to the spoiler images in the thread. Still may not be, but it isn't a stretch.

Effect

Well
Harley
is
a big part of the Suicide Squad
according to Wiki. Also would fit in line with Amell saying something about
a "big" DC character
a while ago.

Didn't realize that. If this does turn out this way then that's amazing.

TS-08

Further, I went back and looked at the promo material for the
Suicide Squad episode, and there is no information on a female character other than Waller and Lila, and no character resembling the woman in the preview is in any of the photos. Obviously there is a reason the character is being kept a secret.

Khezu

Further, I went back and looked at the promo material for the
Suicide Squad episode, and there is no information on a female character other than Waller and Lila, and no character resembling the woman in the preview is in any of the photos. Obviously there is a reason the character is being kept a secret.

Either a super awesome surprise, or she is just a easter egg. Wonder if they can use her, I mean the chance of her ever actually being used for a movie is pretty low.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Either a super awesome surprise, or she is just a easter egg. Wonder if they can use her, I mean the chance of her ever actually being used for a movie is pretty low.

Like previously mentioned
she was on Birds of Prey during the heights of the Bat embargo so it's possible they can use her.

Tabby

- Promo for next episode (please spoiler tag any discussion, airs 3/19)
Wait wait wait was that Harley Quinn?
Guys. I THINK THAT WAS HARLEY QUINN.
I can't handle this.

Today's episode was okay. Outside of Slade's swag and Team Arrow backing Ollie up I didn't like this episode all that much. Too much hype I suppose.
I was hoping there was more to Slade's anger towards Oliver than just Shado but now I'm just like, seriously?

Khezu

Like previously mentioned
she was on Birds of Prey during the heights of the Bat embargo so it's possible they can use her.

I would imagine so, especially with the amount of stuff Arrow seems to be able to pull from. But man, DC is such a clusterfuck with this type of stuff, never know what's going on.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm okay with
Harley possibly being in it, but I want to see more folks from the Ostrander years first, like Vixen and Duchess.

Khezu

You know, now that Ollie is on the ship with Slade, Sara is all by herself on the island with a group of all male prisoners that probably haven't touched a woman in years.

Good thing this isn't HBO.

Tabby

You know, now that Ollie is on the ship with Slade, Sara is all by herself on the island with a group of all male prisoners that probably haven't touched a woman in years.

The fanfic is coming, isn't it?

Official Description for Arrow Episode 17
Birds of Prey
When Frank Bertinelli (guest star Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested, Oliver (Stephen Amell) knows it’s only a matter of time before his daughter, Helena, AKA The Huntress (guest star Jessica De Gouw), returns to town. To make matters worse, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is picked to try Frank’s case, putting her right in the path of Helena. Oliver tells Sara (Caity Lotz) he will handle his ex-girlfriend, but when Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister. When The Huntress and Canary meet, an epic battle begins. Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) realizes he needs to keep Thea (Willa Holland) safe, but doesn’t like the way he is forced to go about it. John Behring directed the episode written by Mark Bemesderfer & A.C. Bradley.

Replicant

I like where this is going. Also:

iE68t7IB8FgAf.gif

That's a "I'm going in dry, son" look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom