• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert boil

The Count was wonderful, haters be damned.

ss3f7k4d.gif

Pollux

Shame that they usually screw up any villain. Merlyn and fake Deathstroke was ok, but every other was shittastic. And they totally botched Black Wolverine last episode.

How did they botch Merlyn?

And "fake" Deathstroke? What are you even talking about? Slade is going to become Deathstroke and as far as we know he's still alive and it's been hinted he'll make his way to Starling at the end of this season or in season 3.

The Count was wonderful, haters be damned.

The Count was fucking awesome.

How did they botch Merlyn?

And "fake" Deathstroke? What are you even talking about? Slade is going to become Deathstroke and as far as we know he's still alive and it's been hinted he'll make his way to Starling at the end of this season or in season 3.

Where? I guess it's true... "Everybody's in this life for themselves."

Though the Deathstroke mask with the arrow in it...

Pollux

Where? I guess it's true... "Everybody's in this life for themselves."

Though the Deathstroke mask with the arrow in it...

Could belong to Billy Wintergreen, or it could even be Slade's. That doesn't mean Slade is dead. We know they have a falling out since they're already setting that up with Shado on the island. Olliver could injure Slade or something, I dunno, but I'm willing to bet that Slade is Deathstroke and will show up in the present in Starling.

Clevinger

new episode tonight

Broken Dolls

Lance learns a criminal named Barton Mathis, whom he put away years ago, broke out of prison during the quake and is back to torturing and murdering women. Felicity offers herself as bait so Arrow, Diggle and Lance can catch this villain,
but the plan goes awry. Furious, Mathis kidnaps Laurel in retaliation and plans to murder her while Lance watches.
Meanwhile, Thea and Oliver are stunned when District Attorney Adam Donner (guest star Amell 0.5 Dylan Bruce)
seeks the death penalty for Moira.
Oliver asks Roy to help him find the Canary (Caity Lotz).

Black wolverine sucked. He was such a disappointment considering how much ass black dynamite kicks.

They better step up the action this episode

Effect

This is why the no-killing rule isn't all bad. :)

I really hope Lance gets his detective badge back. Still a few minutes behind everyone thanks to dvr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom