• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

127814606985.jpg

NaviLink

Slade Wilson dropping the bombs all night long. Great episode, things keep moving fast and that's good.

We can assume Roy will be in the Flash show now that he's left Starling?

I thought Lance asking Sara if Ollie knew Slade was the hint that he knew Ollie was Arrow. I mean if he does know why would he turn in the guy that has repeatedly saved his daughters, and tried to save the city from Merlyn's machine?

Here's the pic

HUGE SPOILER AHEAD

Click for the pic... SPOILERS THERE BE!!!

http://i.imgur.com/M3TYr47.jpg

Don't do it. You'll ruin a pretty cool surprise.

For those that clicked and have zero willpower:
Different view: http://imgur.com/pJEPQ18

Eh, I don't like how the orange doesn't extend to the back of the head... and no white hair? Boooo.

comment_gcgjmowwuydtkj0u1j.gif

And Jessica DeGouw's acting definitely improved. I think she just became more confident with the American accent. When her lps were quivering when she was crying. Riveting. Goddam.

Rafa...

-Deimos

Can laurel put
2 and 2 together and realize her sister is the canary now?

Laurel couldn't put 2 and 2 together and realize Olliver is GA. She's clueless.

Don't do it. You'll ruin a pretty cool surprise.

For those that clicked and have zero willpower:
Different view: http://imgur.com/pJEPQ18

Eh, I don't like how the orange doesn't extend to the back of the head... and no white hair? Boooo.

That
costume
is terrible.

Rokam

Episode description is out for episode 20, keep all discussion to spoiler tags.

ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him. Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz.

-Deimos

ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him. Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz.

So removing mirakuru from Roy confirmed?

Tabby

So it seems either Roy getting rid of the Mirakuru backfired, or he wasn't trying to.
I hope he dies though to be honest. Thea can take over as Speedy/Arsenal.

Tugatrix

No please don't do it, don't kill him. Now that the character is showing signs of being the smartest guy on team arrow they kill it? no just no, let him spit truth on Oliver at will

I clicked and I wasn't shocked, I am pleased however.

As for Slade finding out about Thea's parentage I imagine that if Felicity could find out that Slade shouldn't have any problem finding out either.

Jonogunn

Felicity is the only one that doesn't have a backstory connected to an existing character.

I hope thy keep it that way. It's getting ridiculous how everyone is somehow connected to everyone else.

Felicity is the only one that doesn't have a backstory connected to an existing character.

I hope thy keep it that way. It's getting ridiculous how everyone is somehow connected to everyone else.
Except that almost all of the connections were apparent from the start. It's not like some swerve at the last minute.

Also, comic books.

Jonogunn

^true. But like they didn't HAVE so make Malcolm, Thea's father.

Also the awesomeness of this episode over shadowed the great performance of the Russian KGB guy. The guy is a badass funny guy.

JDSN

Banned
That ending was great, some top acting on that ending scene on the girl who plays Laurel part. Also, I never noticed how nosy is Summer Glau's voice.

She said some bullshit about never meeting her father, she a white girl in a CW show so that is probably remarkable and a hint.

Shhhiiitttt that episode was great. Was hoping that Malcolm as the Dark Archer would intervene or something, but the episode didn't need it.

I also hope
Roy is gone for good.

Adrian121

The amount of times Laurel has had someone just break into her apartment is hilarious. Poor girl.

That was the best episode in a while! So good.

Magwik

Banned
Shhhiiitttt that episode was great. Was hoping that Malcolm as the Dark Archer would intervene or something, but the episode didn't need it.

I also hope
Roy is gone for good.

Soon.
For Barrowman. Posted on his FB page a day or so ago that he is on his way back to Vancouver.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
All caught up. I'll just echo the general opinion in this thread: it was a damn good episode, maybe the best so far.

Manu is absolutely killing it as Boss Deathstroke and Deathstroke is absolutely killing it at unleasing a veritable shitstorm on the Queens, Isabel's heel turn was as expected as amazing to watch, and even Laurel provided some laughs with her HORRENDOUS acting right at the end of the episode. This show is on fucking fire.

I was mesmerized by Felicity skirt and those legs in the last scene with Ollie, her and Diggle. Jesus, those legs...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed DEM GAMS.

Girl is rocking the fuck out of her wardrobe and the wardrobe team are nailing their job.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
All caught up. I'll just echo the general opinion in this thread: it was a damn good episode, maybe the best so far.

Manu is absolutely killing it as Boss Deathstroke and Deathstroke is absolutely killing it at unleasing a veritable shitstorm on the Queens, Isabel's heel turn was as expected as amazing to watch, and even Laurel provided some laughs with her HORRENDOUS acting right at the end of the episode. This show is on fucking fire.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed DEM GAMS.

Girl is rocking the fuck out of her wardrobe and the wardrobe team are nailing their job.

Not only that, she was hot as fuck when she walked up to Ollie and told him to do whatever he needed to do.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Speaking of which, was it me, or does her outfit gain more and more push-up effect with each episode?

It's not just you. She also has a greatassssdeniro.gif.

Not only that, she was hot as fuck when she walked up to Ollie and told him to do whatever he needed to do.
Effortlessly so. Plus PREVIEW SPOILERS:
it looks like she's going to do WORK in the next episode.

Click for the pic... SPOILERS THERE BE!!!

http://i.imgur.com/M3TYr47.jpg

Here's the pic

HUGE SPOILER AHEAD
D1mQDTS.gif

- Extended promo for next episode (please spoiler tag any discussion, episode airs in 2 weeks)

Jesus Christ. This show keeps pumping season finale-like regular episodes like it's no thang. It's like Arrow only works on "turbo" and "overdrive".

Also, I don't know what to make of this.

Tabby

Jesus Christ. This show keeps pumping season finale-like regular episodes like it's no thang. It's like Arrow only works on "turbo" and "overdrive".

Also, I don't know what to make of this.

It's either mediocre or overdrive.

More Barrowman<3

edit:
Did I just see Chesthair getting beat up in jail in that promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom