• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

What is Matt Smith doing these days? Anything? My guess is that he would want to much money to play a role in Arrow but who knows?

Unai

Maybe they'll introduce Komodo, a big villain created in the New 52, in the series.

GreenArrow17c.jpg

Ruruja

Good episode, it's been a while since there's been a good martial arts fighting sequence. Deathstroke awesome as always.

Mario007

I was bored last night so I caved in and bought the digital version of Green Arrow-Year One. Quite an interesting comic and I can see where the show got a lot inspiration for the Ollie character from. I think the show does a better and more believable job of building Ollie up to be a believable vigilante/hero on the island but I guess there is a finite amount of time for doing that in a comic.

One thing that the comic did make me wish for, was for the portrayal of China White to be as a much more of a ruthless killer and nemesis for Ollie. On the show, she's basically a second tier villain but in the comic it was awesome how ruthless she was.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Matt Smith would be great in a one shot episode like Gaius Baltar but if he was on as a semi regular member of the rogue's gallery (count vertigo 2.0? why did he die so early :/) i'd be superpumped.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
This was a fic from a few weeks back that I never got around to posting. So I present to you:

A Drive Down Slade's Lane

Thea Queen stepped into Mr. Wilson’s car as if the business tycoon was an old friend. The back seat was not spacious at all. Thea found herself rubbing elbows with Slade Wilson. Thea did not mind however, a ride home was a ride home. The car began to peel away from the curb. Thea couldn't see the driver behind the glass that separated the front from the back.
“So tell me. What is a nice young woman like yourself, doing in a place like this?” He smiled at her.
“I…” Thea began, the words caught in her throat. She tried to compose herself before beginning again. “I got into a fight with Roy.” There was no use denying it, Slade could obviously see the tears running down her cheek.
“This Roy, was he your boyfriend?” Slade said with sympathy.
“Yes…I think you met him at the house,” Thea rubbed the tears away, but Slade pushed her hand aside and stroked her cheek with his finger, his hands wiping up the tears. Thea did not flinch once, it felt natural. She somehow felt safe with Mr. Wilson. “What did Roy do to make you so upset?”
“He...I saw him kissing another woman.”
“I’m so sorry, my dear,” Slade placed his hand on her shoulder. “Let me know if there is anything you need. I mean anything.”
“Thank you, Mr. Wilson. That means a lot.” Thea smiled at him.
“Please call me, Slade.”
“Sorry, Slade,” Thea said with a playful smile.

The ride home continued with Slade and Thea making small talk. The city scape of the Glades however did not give way to the lush trees that lined the road where the Queen Estate was situated. Perhaps they were taking a back road, Thea mused. Mr. Slade’s driver probably had just gotten lost. Her optimism changed as the clock ticked along. They must have been driving around for hours. The trip should have taken only a half hour at the most.
“Slade, where are we going?” She looked from the window to Slade.
“You’re not going home, Thea.” Slade had a cold look on his face, no hint of emotion.
“Then where are we going?” Her voice went up a few notches, her fear evident.
“You’re going right here,” Slade said as he picked Thea up from her seat and placed her on his lap. Thea Queen found herself staring into his piercing eye. She could not help but notice that Slade was a good looking man. Her heart began racing.
Slade stared at Thea for what seemed like ages before he brought his lips to hers. Slade kissed Thea first slowly, but then more passionately. Thea was shocked, she didn’t know what was happening but without hesitation she kissed him back, her hands gripping his hair as their lips locked.
“You know, kid. Roy was a fool for letting you go,” Slade said between kissing Thea.
“You’re a real man, Slade. A man that Roy could never be,” Thea kissed him, and then kissed his neck while her hands undid his expensive suit.
Thea was in the middle of undoing Slade’s tie when he took Thea’s earlobe between his lips and sucked on it. Thea let out a moan.
“What’s wrong, Thea? Roy never did that to you?”
“He could never satisfy me,” Thea said as she kissed his now exposed chest. It was so muscular she though as she pecked at it. Slade laid his head back and let out a moan. Slade could not believe how great it felt.
Thea worked her way down his shirt, undoing each button exposing his abs. Thea couldn't resist the sight of his god like body and began to lick each ab. Slade could not control his pleasure and moaned loudly.
Thea didn’t stop there however; next she undid his belt and pants and took out his piece. She could barely hold it in one hand.
“My how meaty it is,” Thea teased.
“Careful, it can be a dangerous weapon to some,” Slade said. Thea could tell he wasn't joking. “It’s ok, give it a go, Thea.”
And that is exactly what Thea did. Slade had never felt such gentle hands. One Deathstroke, two Deathstrokes, three Deathstrokes and Slade was beginning to sweat; the mirakuru was beginning to flow. Four Deathstrokes, five Deathstrokes and suddenly Slade couldn't hold back. The mirakuru erupted and splattered against the ceiling and windows. It was so thick it just stayed there instead of oozing down.

Thea lay against Slade’s chest. The car was no longer moving. Thea was smiling. She had never done it in a moving car before.
“That was a first, Slade,” Thea said looking up at him.
“Mine too, but next time…well expect more.”
“Can’t wait,” Thea said blushing. “It’s late! My mom will be wondering where I’m at” Thea began to gather her clothes from the floor. As she collected her clothes, the divider that divided the driver from the back of the car began to descend.
“It’s ok, dear. I know you’re perfectly safe,” the driver’s said. Thea knew that voice, but couldn’t believe what she heard. No, it can’t be she thought. He was dead or so she thought.
A face soon emerged from the clearing between the back and front section. Malcolm Merlyn stood looking at the both of them.
“Thea, I’d like you to meet your father,” Slade said.
Thea couldn't believe it, Malcolm was her father? How? She didn't understand what was going on.
“I’m so happy you found a real gentleman, Thea.” Malcolm said before turning back to the wheel and putting the car back into motion.

This was a fic from a few weeks back that I never got around to posting. So I present to you:

wozzly can you do a fanfic for Hannibal?
Specifically a Will & Hannibal one. Oh and post it in the Hannibal thread, the poster there will love it.

Mario007

I've read up about recent GA..and apparently 52 Arrow turned good since issue 17? WIll have to catch up. I initially gave up because of how dreadful the initial issues were.

Yeah there was a big shake up in the writing team starting with issue 17 apparently. Will have to give it a try. Quite like my time with GA- Year One, so I would recommend that.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I've read up about recent GA..and apparently 52 Arrow turned good since issue 17? WIll have to catch up. I initially gave up because of how dreadful the initial issues were.

I think its mostly because the art is now decent, i remember that the first issues had terrible art

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm not a fan of the mask. Too big and looks like a goalie mask.

Wish it was sleeker and not plastic looking.

But for tv budget it's perfectly fine

So far the only costume I can see transfer to the movie verse is arrow's.

but dat Nyssa doe

Korosenai

I really wish they'd let Diggle do something. I wanted him to kick the shit out of lame-ass Roy when he got all mardy, not get taken down. Outside of the Suicide Squad episode, the poor guy just seems to exist to get his ass kicked.

They should have killed Roy off in his first appearance, and given Diggle the mirakuru plotline.

This would have been amazing. Let Diggle get some strength, become Red Arrow, lead the Suicide Squad, etc. etc.

Effect

I really wish they'd let Diggle do something. I wanted him to kick the shit out of lame-ass Roy when he got all mardy, not get taken down. Outside of the Suicide Squad episode, the poor guy just seems to exist to get his ass kicked.

They should have killed Roy off in his first appearance, and given Diggle the mirakuru plotline.

Not having him do more is really annoying. Maybe they don't want Ramsey upstaging Amell considering he's the star.

Wiktor

Ok. So based on the praise I caught up on Green Arrow comics and damn...the hype was justified. Lemire is doing something truly remarkable with this series. I hope he sticks with it and gives us a long run. Because if the quality will remain at least this good (let alone if it improves and I expect it will once we get to even tastier bits), then this run might end up among greatest ever.

hwalker84

And that is exactly what Thea did. Slade had never felt such gentle hands. One Deathstroke, two Deathstrokes, three Deathstrokes and Slade was beginning to sweat; the mirakuru was beginning to flow. Four Deathstrokes, five Deathstrokes and suddenly Slade couldn't hold back. The mirakuru erupted and splattered against the ceiling and windows. It was so thick it just stayed there instead of oozing down.

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom