• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyStu

I cannot BELIEVE that Roy still has his powers.

I smell another arc with Sane Slade + Arsenal(Ravager?).

Then Roy loses his powers. And Thea dies. Thus is born Speedy.

Omega

Banned
Not sure if you guys talked about it last night, but how would Slade know that Ollie knows that Merlin was Thea's real dad?

I might be missing something but aren't Felicity/Moira the only people that know, let alone know that Ollie knows?

Wut da heyl. Tell me I did not just see dat.

And Jessica DeGouw's acting definitely improved. I think she just became more confident with the American accent. When her lps were quivering when she was crying. Riveting. Goddam.

Wiktor

Not sure if you guys talked about it last night, but how would Slade know that Ollie knows that Merlin was Thea's real dad?

I might be missing something but aren't Felicity/Moira the only people that know, let alone know that Ollie knows?

Judging by promos
Slade knows where the Arrow cave is. I bet he bugged it too.

Khezu

He has a bunch of hidden cameras around Ollies mansion remember?

He's fucking crazy.

Tabby

It seems like Slade knows everything, he's been planning this revenge for 5 years.

Omega

Banned
He has a bunch of hidden cameras around Ollies mansion remember?

He's fucking crazy.

That's what I thought at first, but he setup those cameras after Ollie told Moira he wanted nothing to do with her.

It seems like Slade knows everything, he's been planning this revenge for 5 years.

Yeah but Ollie just found out himself. Unless Felicity is also working for Slade, I don't see how he would know.

I'm tempted to read the AdrianWerner spoiler..but I'm gonna control myself.

Not related to this question, but I wonder if Slade is responsible for that fishing boat going near the island for Ollie to be found, so Slade could launch his plan for revenge.

Effect

I wish I hadn't been spoiled on this. Yet at the same time it's exciting to see. I came across the image by accident as it showed up in my twitter feed and wasn't hidden. :( I need to go through and remove more people from my list. Some people have no spoiler etiquette at all.

LNBL

Manu Bennet made this episode epic(err)
2506214-crixus.jpg

BTW, did Laurel gain some weight again? Her chin is not so present anymore.

That's what I thought at first, but he setup those cameras after Ollie told Moira he wanted nothing to do with her.

Maybe she told Walter that Oliver new, and Slade picked that up. Or he followed Felicity's digital footprint when she hacked the info, and figured she would tell Oliver.

So- now that Roy's off on his own Mirikuru-fueled sabbatical, any chance of him meeting and impregnating Cheshire before he returns to Team Arrow?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
For a non comic guy but loves this show.. Someone want to explain what I'm seeing.?

Glau is dressed up like Ravager, which is name used by Deathstroke's children in the comics. Doubt she's actually his child on the show, but it's cool to see the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom