• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Paging Wozzly...
CPNd6om.jpg

Unai

Ok. So based on the praise I caught up on Green Arrow comics and damn...the hype was justified. Lemire is doing something truly remarkable with this series. I hope he sticks with it and gives us a long run. Because if the quality will remain at least this good (let alone if it improves and I expect it will once we get to even tastier bits), then this run might end up among greatest ever.

I'm glad you liked.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Official synopsis of episode 20 was just released:

Please spoiler tag any discussion

Title: "Seeing Red"
ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=97666

Shaanyboi

Banned

ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him.

yeeeeeessssssssssssss

Ripclawe

Banned
Just want to point out that Arrow is the only thing standing in the way of complete Marvel domination on TV and movies. We are the resistance!

Finally watched last week's episode and HOLY SHIT Slade does not fuck around. Dropping truthbombs left and right and taking Oliver to school. My god he's such a bad ass villian...

valeo

Roy-focused ep.. sounds crap.

Tabby

I'm probably alone in this, but I've always though comics was a wash between the two. It's all the same shit to me, and I like and hate things from both sides in fairly qual amounts.

The comics are both equally good but that's probably just me.

Penguin

Just want to point out that Arrow is the only thing standing in the way of complete Marvel domination on TV and movies. We are the resistance!

And video games
And DTVs

And I would still argue movies, Marvel does more, but still think Nolan's Bats haven't been topped

But this isn't the place!

Ripclawe

Banned
What? DC's been dominating in terms of TV shows.

right now they have arrow and upcoming flash but outside of that? I am counting the DTV animation but overall scheme of things not a huge contributor to the image/perception factor of Marvel just dominating everything.

right now they have arrow and upcoming flash but outside of that? I am counting the DTV animation but overall scheme of things not a huge contributor to the image/perception factor of Marvel just dominating everything.
Gotham
Constantine

Young Justice for CW next year potentially.

It would be insane to see them get Young Justice going. It's one of those things that makes too much sense - especially for the CW and its traditional demo - for me to believe it'll actually happen.

Should definitely work but getting it going will be the hardest part, roster selection would be a pain.
If they keep it lower scale it can be great.
Has to have a Robin though.

Wiktor

Which is on its way to getting canned last I heard. That doesn't bode well for YJ. Though the latter does have brand power on its side.

TW is made by Vampire Diaries people. YJ would be propably done by some part of Arrow/Flash crew.

Now, I like VD, but that isn't a good template for superhero show.

Which is on its way to getting canned last I heard. That doesn't bode well for YJ. Though the latter does have brand power on its side.

TW is made by Vampire Diaries people. YJ would be propably done by some part of Arrow/Flash crew.

Now, I like VD, but that isn't a good template for superhero show.

I haven't been watching the show myself but have been hearing/reading that the show has become a lot better now. Seems like a shame if CW doesn't give it another season.

BBboy20

It would be insane to see them get Young Justice going. It's one of those things that makes too much sense - especially for the CW and its traditional demo - for me to believe it'll actually happen.
*wishes it somehow continues the story from the cartoon*

Well, that'd be interesting if true.

8bit

Knows the Score

I hope it's got him protecting a dead cat in it.

Tabby

Which is a shame because TTP been getting better as of late.
Young Justice will do well, I can't imagine it flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom