• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

Both Sarah and Roy are missing from the description ;-;

wooo8nuo2.gif

Is that really anything though?
Ferris Air was already mentioned in season 1.

Probably not. There's been a bunch of these types of easter eggs and I don't think any of them have amounted to anything.

Toadette

Banned
must not click thoose spoilers

are we getting green lanturn tv series on CW now 0_o

arrow flash now green lantern

CW to become the DC network is fine by me

Hail hydra (wait wrong show lol)

ReiGun

They are also straight up lying. MoS outgrossed the first 2 Ironman films. In fact the only two Marvel movies to outgross MoS are IM3 and Avengers.

The legend of Man of Steel's "failure" grows a little more with each passing month. Eventually, the film will be said to have been released straight to video.

Mario007

The legend of Man of Steel's "failure" grows a little more with each passing month. Eventually, the film will be said to have been released straight to video.

Haha yeah. The second highest grossing reboot of all time, third highest grossing superhero origin movie of all time and second biggest superhero movie of last year was just a straight up failure for WB. Would have been better of WB sold to right to Superman to Marvel.

Joni

They are also straight up lying. MoS outgrossed the first 2 Ironman films. In fact the only two Marvel movies to outgross MoS are IM3 and Avengers.
While they are wrong if they mean worldwide gross, they aren't on domestic. Man of Steel didn't hit $300 while both Iron Man 1 and 2 passed it barely.

Kikarian

Remember when they showed glimpses of Harley Quinn just a few episodes ago, only to tell us she's never going to be on the show?

Why would you fall for it again.
Did they confirm she's not in it?

I doubt they'd do such an obvious indication that Harley Quinn was there for her not to be involved at some point in the show.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Did they confirm she's not in it?

I doubt they'd do such an obvious indication that Harley Quinn was there for her not to be involved at some point in the show.

She didn't get mentioned by name, you never saw her face, it was a throwaway line meant as an easter-egg for the comic-fans to enjoy. Much like how the news network is Channel 52, and there are references in the news-ticker to other DC Comics characters and locations. Owh and a crate from Wayne Industries IIRC?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
why do guys pay so much attention to what the creators say about the show? wouldn't it be way more fun to just watch and be surprised at how things roll out?

personally i think any and all confirmations from the creators should be spoiler tagged.

why do guys pay so much attention to what the creators say about the show? wouldn't it be way more fun to just watch and be surprised at how things roll out?

personally i think any and all confirmations from the creators should be spoiler tagged.
I agree!

I do watch Movie trailers but normally only the first one as after that they become too spoilery. I especially can't stand previews for upcoming TV show episodes, I mean you already know if you are gonna watch the show or not so why go into it knowing part of the resolution to the just finished ep you watched?

I personally wish TV OT threads would all just be discussion up to the latest aired episode only and ideas of what's going to be happening, instead of the black bar filled threads we end up with now after an episode has aired and people are desperate to discuss the previews. I mean once the show has aired you should feel safe going into the thread but you never know anymore with how terrible some people can be with their spoiler tags.

They were probably only referring to domestic gross, not worldwide. But they never specified in the article, which they should have for the reasons you listed.

And I agree with the others here that they are underselling some other CW shows in the article. But they are correct about Arrow.

The money was never an issue with Man of Steel , they got what they wanted from it. DC/Warner has shown signs of being concerned about the audience/critical reaction to the movie, though.

I agree!

I do watch Movie trailers but normally only the first one as after that they become too spoilery. I especially can't stand previews for upcoming TV show episodes, I mean you already know if you are gonna watch the show or not so why go into it knowing part of the resolution to the just finished ep you watched?

I personally wish TV OT threads would all just be discussion up to the latest aired episode only and ideas of what's going to be happening, instead of the black bar filled threads we end up with now after an episode has aired and people are desperate to discuss the previews. I mean once the show has aired you should feel safe going into the thread but you never know anymore with how terrible some people can be with their spoiler tags.

It's a bit of a sticky situation really but I agree with you for the most part. The only preview that I think should be discussed in a TV thread (with spoilers) are the post-episode "here's what's happeneing next week" previews. Extended previews that aren't aired after an episode, interviews with cast and crew, and leaked info/rumors should all be, at the very least, spoilered.

Not everyone wants to speculate to that level and it always sucks to have stuff spoiled. Just by glancing through this page, I'm pretty sure I've been spoiled by not-so-vague discussion of what's been said behind spoiler tags.

Clevinger

Guys, can you please link to future episode spoiler pics and set pics (at the very least the ones with stuff like
Felicity bloodied up
? And spoiler tag discussion based on them.

Joni

How do we know that
Felicity was not playing dead just in that scene?

OH MY GOD! PANIC MODE!

We don't need to panic. They can't kill her. They'll lose all their viewers. And The CW writers have an amazing tendency to fall in love with characters that they wanted to last for a short time. If anything, we can expect a spin-off centered around her amazing adventures.

We don't need to panic. They can't kill her. They'll lose all their viewers. And The CW writers have an amazing tendency to fall in love with characters that they wanted to last for a short time. If anything, we can expect a spin-off centered around her amazing adventures.

If Chloe could last the ENTIRETY of Smallville, Felicity can last three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom