• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
How do we know that
Felicity was not playing dead just in that scene?

OH MY GOD! PANIC MODE!

No....please no it cannot be! Must not think that way.

moira2bgimh.gif

Neverfade

I think I blacked out on something a few episodes back...

Regarding Diggle:
In that episode where he was going to snipe Slade and instead got knocked out, was he captured? Did we find out who did that?
I don't remember anything about that for some reason...

Nyanmaruz

Regarding Diggle:
In that episode where he was going to snipe Slade and instead got knocked out, was he captured? Did we find out who did that?
Pretty sure it's Summer Glau, especially seeing some of those recent leaked images of her.

Don't even think about it, that can't happen...right guys?

Of course not.

Felicity being offed would probably lower ratings to the point where the CW would cancel the show outright.

That is how much she's beloved (for damn good reason). I know I"d stop watching in a heartbeat.

Joni

Another selfie, another hype from Amellbook.

From Doug - our director - here's an on-set pic from Episode 2.20 --

This episode is the high watermark for our series. I'm going to host a viewing party in Walla Walla, Washington. Stay tuned.

1510476_606517802766824_238214541006993561_n.jpg

Mario007

Of course not.

Felicity being offed would probably lower ratings to the point where the CW would cancel the show outright.

That is how much she's beloved (for damn good reason). I know I"d stop watching in a heartbeat.

To be fair that kind of attitude is very detrimental to TV shows as it gives a particularly liked character a plot armor. I mean we all know that Ollie can't die, but having supporting characters put in morally dangerous situations raises the stakes. Because of Felicity's popularity, we know that any dangerous situation she's gonna be put in she will survive.

Ripclawe

Banned
as long as we don't go into Vampire Diaries area of no one dying and the budget is eaten up by everyone where every episode is in one area to save money, I am fine with it

Ithil

To be fair that kind of attitude is very detrimental to TV shows as it gives a particularly liked character a plot armor. I mean we all know that Ollie can't die, but having supporting characters put in morally dangerous situations raises the stakes. Because of Felicity's popularity, we know that any dangerous situation she's gonna be put in she will survive.

Don't put her in loads of dangerous situations then. Keep it occasional.
That's one (of many) problem with Lana Lang in Smallville, seemingly every episode would have her in mortal peril, with zero drama because she was obviously never going to be killed off.

Felicity without glasses?

BLASPHEMY

+1

There's always been something weird about her face without the glasses, like it's too long or her features are too squished together or something that I cannot quite put my finger on, but she looks much better with glasses.

Plus glasses make most women instantly hotter/cuter

Joni

as long as we don't go into Vampire Diaries area of no one dying and the budget is eaten up by everyone where every episode is in one area to save money, I am fine with it
Problem is The Vampire Diaries failed to introduce new interesting characters to replace the ones they killed. Arrow killed Tommy, but they brought Sara. The Vampire Diaries literally can't kill anyone else. You can give Felicity and Diggle plot armor; you have ten other characters you can kill and still generate tension. If you kill of all those ten and there is no one to take their place, you have a problem.

Kikarian

Regarding Diggle:
Nope we can only infer who it was from recent images.

Joni

At one point we should admit we're talking more about the actor's social media profiles than their show.

Which we shouldn't because it gets us depressing tweets like this one by Emily Beth.
"I won't see this man for a while but our days together are unlimited. You make my life brighter and less poised. @coltonlhaynes "
http://instagram.com/p/mtW4qCCKXA/#

Of course not.

Seems like a pretty dumb reason to stop watching a show, if they no longer have anywhere to take the character kill her I say.

tariniel

This thing where this show skips a week is really making me lose interest in it. I've started to forget watching it when it airs, and then watch it online a few days later when I remember this show exists.

Tabby

This thing where this show skips a week is really making me lose interest in it. I've started to forget watching it when it airs, and then watch it online a few days later when I remember this show exists.

It sucks but there's nothing we can do about it.
At least there's no interruptions left.

So I'm watching Raid: Redemption right now and yeah that fight scene when he was rescuing Moira's then husband they got straight from that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom