• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

This thing where this show skips a week is really making me lose interest in it. I've started to forget watching it when it airs, and then watch it online a few days later when I remember this show exists.

Yeah but at least there's no more breaks for the rest of the season.

Necrovex

So was there no last week episode? I was at PAX, so I would have missed last week's episode. I turn my DVR on, and I don't see the new episode on it.

Joni

'The fun never stops.'
10256546_610649079020363_2197051735058149725_n.jpg

'It was take the Babes to Work Day again. Beauty photo by @emilybett'
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd....737_610749702343634_1957476613978495457_n.jpg

Joni

How suspicious... she's lifting her hand off Amell as soon as the picture is being taken!
That is indeed suspicious. But she seems very hands-on anyway if you see her with Liam McIntyre. You should be more suspicious of the location of Caity Lotz her hand. Unless she is holding it weirdly, it is resting on Emily Beth's knee. And you just know the smile confirms it.

That is indeed suspicious. But she seems very hands-on anyway if you see her with Liam McIntyre. You should be more suspicious of the location of Caity Lotz her hand. Unless she is holding it weirdly, it is resting on Emily Beth's knee. And you just know the smile confirms it.
OMG... I can't unsee this now. Also, lol @ inspector chesthair living up to his nickname.

JDSN

Banned

Woozly stirs.

Deathstroke so awesome, despite how irrational his hatred is for Oliver, he is just pro at mindgames and getting into people's heads. Don't know how they're going to top him for next season's villain.

I knew it was a bad sign as soon as Ollie signed over CEO, such a dumb awful move on his part. Writers had me by the balls when Thea blurted out the secret. Also top tier mind game when he just waltzes into Lauren's apartment and point blank tells her who Ollie is.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

I like where this is going....

Cannot wait for the upcoming uninterrupted episodes. It's gonna be amazing.

I don't know how are they gonna top Deathstroke on the next season

I don't know much about the arrow's rogue gallery but so far most of the villians they've been pulling out have been generic dc villains that everyone fights, except Merlyn. Bane would be cool to see but he's a little bit too similar to Deathstroke. Raj seems most likely at this point. Riddler would be really cool, so would Scarecrow. I know most of the villains I'm listing are batman's but they could easily work in Arrow as well. I'd love to see like one guest hero every season that pops up every few episodes to help Oliver take down someone. Question, Nightwing, Batman, Constantine are a few I think could work well in Arrow.

Wiktor

I don't know much about the arrow's rogue gallery but so far most of the villians they've been pulling out have been generic dc villains that everyone fights, except Merlyn. Bane would be cool to see but he's a little bit too similar to Deathstroke. Raj seems most likely at this point. Riddler would be really cool, so would Scarecrow. I know most of the villains I'm listing are batman's but they could easily work in Arrow as well. I'd love to see like one guest hero every season that pops up every few episodes to help Oliver take down someone. Question, Nightwing, Batman, Constantine are a few I think could work well in Arrow.

Constantine would first require introduction of magic into this universe though. Plus I doubt they would do him when he's getting a show on NBC. So yeah, I think picking up Batman's villains will propobably remain their modus operati, starting with Ra's next season.
That said, for S4 or S5 I would love them to do their take on Outsiders War. It's bassicaly a well full of great supervillains specific to Green Arrow, starting with awesome Komodo.

We are lucky to have Ra's, no way DC will let them use much more from Batman.
Especially with Gotham on Fox soon, Fox will want to keep every A and B lister for their own show.
And all that is with WB already trying to keep the live action versions all nice and neat for their future movie potential.

Wiktor

Especially with Gotham on Fox soon, Fox will want to keep every A and B lister for their own show.
And all that is with WB already trying to keep the live action versions all nice and neat for their future movie potential.

Meh. I don't think WB cares anymore about consistency. With Gotham on Fox and Constantine on NBC it would be pretty impossible anyway. We'll propably see different versions of the same characters at the same time running on various networks and movies.

Meh. I don't think WB cares anymore about consistency. With Gotham on Fox and Constantine on NBC it would be pretty impossible anyway. We'll propably see different versions of the same characters at the same time running on various networks and movies.
I hope so but I think if that was the case we would have at least heard of Wayne Enterprises or Gotham City at this point.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Gotham will be cancelled before they have the opportunity to use such villains.

Wiktor

Ras al Ghul is a pretty obvious pick.

They could also retcon Count Vertigo, making "The Count" a pretender and bring in the real Count Werner Vertigo.

Otherwise, Green Arrow doesn't really have many major villains

If they will make another Count Vertigo I would like to see them go for the New 52 version. Great new take with awesome backstory. Rectonning new Vertigo would be pretty easy I think, as long as you introduce him properly - ie from Eastern Europe and with superpowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom