• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I started late and I'm catching up.

Felicity: "Do you have any happy stories?"

It's like she's talking directly to Wozzly.

DominoKid

so Laurel became an alcoholic and a pill-popper in one episode. your cant make up writing that bad.

aaaaaand we have Brother Blood.

Totally called Black Canary being Sara, though it wasn't much of a wild guess.

This season has been awesome so far. I love all the stuff that's being set up.

Tabby

Alcoholic and pills.
Nice combination Laurel, now please leave the show.

Loved the Proto-Canary Arrow teamup. Loved. It.
I knew Blood was a bad guy it was so obvious.

Skunkers

so Laurel became an alcoholic and a pill-popper in one episode. your cant make up writing that bad.

I really wasn't that onboard with the Laurel hate train on the first season, but this is starting to get pretty egregious. She's not a particularly good actress, and the writers' complete inability to figure out what to do with her character (and doing unlikeable shit when they do figure it out) is only compounding the issue further. She's probably the worst thing about the show now.

Tabby

Isn't till December.

I really hope they don't ruin him.
I want him to have proper powers and that he doesn't need a gadget to use his powers, seeing how they've handled Proto-Canary's ultrasonic scream doesn't leave me with much hope.

DominoKid

I really hope they don't ruin him.
I want him to have proper powers and that he doesn't need a gadget to use his powers, seeing how they've handled Proto-Canary's ultrasonic scream doesn't leave me with much hope.

i actually like how they did the Canary Cry. i figured she'd just have some kind of sonic choker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom