• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood played her last season.

jacqueline-macinnes-wood-11197-2560x1600.jpg

hmm

sirap

Not really a fan of all these retcons, feels like Ollie is losing everything that made him into what he was in the first season.

It's not really a retcon. Oliver was intentionally vague about the island the entire first season and there's a couple of spots where he did hesitate before he said she died when the yacht went down. So there was enough there that I initially wondered if that was the full story even when watching it the first time.

I marathoned the whole first season 2 weeks ago, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind.

Tabby

We should probably look back at the last season, but IIRC he left it very ambigious back then.

idk.
There was that easter egg/hint about how Papa Lance bought Sara a Canary.
Not to mention the fact that Ollie was pretty vague about his time on the island.

kmag

ratings dropped again to a series low 0.7

Don't really think it's in much danger to be honest. It performs well internationally, and that's where WB/CBS are making their money on their productions, and it's not like it's the lowest rated CW show.

Laurel isn't that bad of a character so IDK why she gets all the hate. If they turn her all "Black Widow" like she would be even better as Canary 2. She provides a big focus for Papa Cop, The Arrow and Canary so she is even important to the progression of the plot.

I need to rewatch last night's episode. Someone kept texting me about their emotional problems the entire time and it completely wrecked the experience. Sigh. Missed big chunks of the episode.

rexor0717

I like how they keep bringing up this particle accelerator. Would seem kinda random if you didn't know the Flash will be coming at some point. This was another great episode, I liked that they didn't drag out the Sarah reveal for too long.

Canary needs to stop puckering everytime her mouth isn't moving.
You can see it happening slowly as if she doesn't know how to relax her lips or something.

Laurel doesn't play a very good drunk for someone that blew a potential .14 BAC ("She blew .06 above the legal limit" - which is a .08 in Cali). She was just as sober in that scene as she was in any other scene.

AHHH, DEY SHOOTIN' GUNZ IN DA MIDDLE OF DA STREET!!! LET ME RUN TO DA OTHA SIDE.... runs several feet infront of the cop shooting his gun **POP** ::dead::

and can someone explain how Ollie said Sarah died on the boat, and they led us to believe that it was on the Yacht when she was washed out to sea by showing us it happening several times now, but then he see her, face to face, on the Freight ship.... I'm guessing he sees her "die" on this boat too?

Canary needs to stop puckering everytime her mouth isn't moving.
You can see it happening slowly as if she doesn't know how to relax her lips or something.

Laurel doesn't play a very good drunk for someone that blew a potential .14 BAC ("She blew .06 above the legal limit" - which is a .08 in Cali). She was just as sober in that scene as she was in any other scene.

AHHH, DEY SHOOTIN' GUNZ IN DA MIDDLE OF DA STREET!!! LET ME RUN TO DA OTHA SIDE.... runs several feet infront of the cop shooting his gun **POP** ::dead::

and can someone explain how Ollie said Sarah died on the boat, and they led us to believe that it was on the Yacht when she was washed out to sea by showing us it happening several times now, but then he see her, face to face, on the Freight ship.... I'm guessing he sees her "die" on this boat too?

She certainly has an interesting mouth.

Such a fun show! This is an extreme stretch BUT, during the scene where Sin is in the hospital, you can see a bald black man in a trench coat walk by her room. Maybe that is the "Haitian" making an appearance like the Observer from Fringe. Maybe he is around getting ready to get revenge on the Black Canary or Ollie?

I'll keep an eye out for him (or just up my meds).

Sin is another cutie.

It tripped me out because I feel like Sin's character is so close to the character of Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13 and I can't help but to wish it actually was Alison Scagliotti.

Looking at Scags IMDB though I guess she was in an episode of Smallville, so it makes sense they wouldn't cast her for Arrow. Too bad.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Ollie said this is what happened.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Ollie lies and tells everyone she died in the shipwreck. He now admits that she didn't die on the shipwreck, but claims he lied because he saw her die somehow with the pirates situation and it was probably a worse set of circumstances, hence the original lie.

Jonogunn

This is the first time a eye level mask has actually done a good job of hiding her identity. She looks totally different when she has it on. I still see a different person under that mask.

Magwik

Banned
It tripped me out because I feel like Sin's character is so close to the character of Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13 and I can't help but to wish it actually was Alison Scagliotti.

Looking at Scags IMDB though I guess she was in an episode of Smallville, so it makes sense they wouldn't cast her for Arrow. Too bad.

We are now friends.
gJgnhSW.gif

Just rewatched the episode. Good stuff. Loved the Brother Blood reveal at the end (despite the hilarious Halloween mask). Digging Caity Lotz as BC, she's badass. No Slade/Shado/Moira was a bit of a disappointment, but eh. Laurel suddenly have a drinking and pill problem outta nowhere is hilarious.

Laurel?

ba dum tish

It'd be easier dealing with Laurel. She's awful, but at least tolerable as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom