• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
new material for the shippers?
7e35f0983d5a11e397fd22000ae912c9_8.jpg

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I'd like to see a ship between Roy and a concrete wall.

I do like a challenge.

you bastard!

Slade been hurting this season and your going to do a another fanfic before him and Oliver
that mess up

I have one with them in the works. Ollie must tend to Slade's wounds and in doing so a sweet and beautiful lust develops between the two. This connection is what drives Slade to find Oliver in Starling City.

Snake

It took me a while to get to the newest episode but it was worth the wait. Amazing on every level (though I felt terrible seeing my man Slade get burned like that).

"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you." - Batman
"I won't kill you, but I don't have to not torture you." - The new "heroic" Ollie. lol

And Canary's got the killing side of things taken care of, so there's no stone left unturned.

- Great, genuinely evil villain. I'm not even mad that he was killed off since his one-shot stint will remain unblemished.
- Good stuff from Officer Lance. I hope he's figured out that Ollie is the Arrow, considering that he now knows Diggle and Felicity work with him.
- Died at Sin's [aka Bullet's] clothes and hair. And I'm glad Roy got punked at every turn. Helps to keep his character likeable.
- Just when I thought the island material was in danger of getting stuck in a boring direction they melt our faces with awesomeness and do something completely different.
- Maaaaaan @ those namedrops. The whole season just exploded in hype in every direction. So many great possibilities.

I really like this new Officer Lance. He's great. More buddy cop stuff with Ollie please! Commissioner Gordon just chills on a rooftop and turns on a spotlight. Lance fucking goes into the mud and dirt and blood with Oliver.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Here is a look at tomorrow's episode...

Roy Harper forgot how busy Queen Consolidated lobby was as he tried to make his way to an elevator. Finally catching one, Roy took it to the top floor where he could find Oliver Queen, Thea’s older brother. The top floor was empty save for some assistants walking by carrying coffee for their boss. Roy decided to walk over and catch someone’s attention and ask where Oliver was.
“Excuse me?” he approached a blonde woman. She seemed startled as she turned around.
“Oh…Hi…how can I help you?” She seemed nervous. Most girls are when they see me, Roy thought to himself.
“I’m looking for Oliver Queen. My name is Roy Harper.” He hoped that name would ring a bell.
“Oh…right! You’re Thea’s boytoy…I mean boyfriend. Just this way.” She led him away to a corner office. “Mr. Queen will be right with you, Mr. Harper.” Mr? No one has ever addressed him as mister before.
Ah, Roy how are you? You wanted to see me? He ushered towards a seat in front of his desk. He turned to the blond woman, “Thank you, Felicity.” She smiled and left.
Roy emerged from Oliver’s office some time later. The discussion had not gone down like he imagined it would. As he was walking back towards the elevator he bumped into Felicity and accidently set her Surface Pro falling to the floor…but not before Roy’s fast reflexes kicked in and he grabbed it, just inches from the floor.
“Thank you…thank you so much.” She was blushing. “You look just like an amber Crombie model.” Felicity looked away bashful. “I really need to learn how to keep my mouth closed.”
Roy could not help but smile. “Felicity? Could we talk somewhere private? I have a girl question, it’s about Thea, of course.”
“Yeah, sure. Follow me.” Felicity led Roy into her IT office a floor down. He is so hot! And so young! I hope he’s 18. Felicity was giddy as she led him into her old office.
“Thanks for talking with me…” but before he could finish Felicity interrupted him.
“How old are you?!”
“I’m 18 almost 19, why?” Roy became puzzled.
“Oh…uh just wanted to know for statistical purposes.” She smiled awkwardly at him.
“You know Felicity, you have the most gorgeous eyes.” He brushed her beautiful long hair to the side. She was turning bright red.
“Uh thanks you do too,” Felicity responded. That’s the best you can do Felicity! You’re so dumb! She saw Roy’s face getting closer and closer and soon his perfect lips were touching hers and waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. Roy then picked her up and laid her on the desk for some “consulting.” He kissed her neck and down her neck. Felicity moaned in pleasure. Roy then back away and took off his shirt revealing his chiseled abs.
“You can be the naughty secretary,” Roy said as he got on top of her again. “I think it’s time for your annual performance review. Don’t disappoint me.” He began kissing her again. Felicity never wanted this moment to end.
“What about Thea?!” Felicity sounded alarmed.
“What about her?” Roy said as he continued kissing her body.
“You’re together?!” She tried to lean up but Roy stopped her.
“No, that was just an excuse to come see you.” He said this as he stared into her eyes. “I love you, Felicity. I’ve watched you from a distance but I couldn’t take it any longer.”
“Roy…I…I…love you too,” she said happily. “I want you to be my first.” And with that Felicity and Roy made sweet, sweet love all day in the night in the old IT office. They woke up the next morning naked and in each other’s arms. Felicity looked over at Roy and smiled and a tear ran down her cheeks. I’ve never been so happy in my life.

Sulik2

Just watched episode. Holy smoaks! This show just went from good to great.

Super creepy villain, Dollmaker and Count Vertigo are now my favorites from the show so far.
Black Canary was actually done quite well.
The Ra's al Ghul
name drop puts the entire first season in a new light. Brilliant move from the writing staff.
Roy and Thea continue to be likable.
Loved the detective work between Lance and Arrow and we finally heard someone use the name Arrow!
Island stuff changed it up big time. The ship is named Amazo! Professor Ivo incoming.

My favorite episode of the show so far.

He directed Absolute Justice episode in Smallville.

This makes total sense, that was the best episode Smallville and this was the best episode of arrow so far.

And another Smallville set gets recycled!

Oh crap does that mean I am not crazy and Ollie's club is that nightclub they used so often in the last 3 seasons of Smallville?

New interview with Emily Bett Rickards:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/30/emily-bett-rickards-arrow-black-canary-oliver-felicity/

Touches on the Flash, "Olicity", a new recurring villain, and drops some serious,
serious
hints about the future. At least, she heavily implies something. So, if you're spoiler averse, avert your eyes.

After last week’s Arrow, in which we discovered that The Black Canary was trained by Ra’s al Ghul, it’s safe to say that Starling City’s newest crime-fighter (with an affinity for leather) isn’t leaving town anytime soon. After all, she did kill the messenger Ra’s al Ghul sent to retrieve her. So who is this masked vigilante? Well, we’re about to find out.

Tonight’s episode will both reveal the Canary’s identity and introduce us to yet another villain-type in town, a man called The Mayor, who shows up just in time to cause a little (or a lot of) bloodshed. We caught up with Emily Bett Rickards to talk about tonight’s episode, Felicity’s new-found confidence, and what will happen when The Flash starts flirting with Felicity in front of Oliver:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Everyone’s talking about this big Black Canary reveal, so is this the type of situation where the audience knows more than the characters, or who’s going to find this out?

EMILY BETT RICKARDS: Well, the audience doesn’t know as much actually as they think they do. There’s a big twist with the Canary, but I think it’s really special. It will be fun. The audience gets to grow with the trio — I’ll specify that — with Diggle and Felicity and Oliver. And [The Black Canary] does make a lot more appearances, and I think she is a really fun storyline that’s going to be really exciting to watch. I’m really excited to see a lot of it, because I haven’t gotten to see a lot of it. I’ve read it, but I haven’t seen a lot of it, and I’m really excited.

How will the reveal affect the core team?

Well first, having her show up is a little jolting, and especially because she helped us. That’s questionable because we had Helena in the first season, and she was not helpful at all. She was everything but, and she got involved with Oliver too, and it was the whole sleeping with the enemy and everything you don’t want. And then the fear that the Canary is going to do that again is at the top of their minds. She shows up, she fights, she’s an incredible fighter, but she helped us, so who is she? What is she doing? Do we thank her? How do we find out who she is? And all of those things are really important and all of them are really shocking and scary, but not. Because she helped us, it’s like “What do we do?”

Is there a big scene for Felicity tonight? I feel like she’s been ballsier this season.

Yes, I agree. She has more confidence. I think that comes with having a purpose too. People become stronger once they find a purpose and something they are totally dedicated too. The confidence comes with that, and even getting more of a voice. In episode 3 she did stand up to Oliver for Diggle and wasn’t really backing down, and I don’t believe that she is going to back down. She knows who she is and they’re in a lot of high stakes all the time, and it’s very important for her not to cower away.

Can we expect more of the same tonight in terms of her stepping up to the plate?

She gets tangled in puppet strings. She needs to walk a very thin line, dance around [the] episode a little bit. She needs to cover. She’s fully covering almost the entire episode.

So she’s covering while we meet The Mayor. Would you say he’s a worthy adversary? Or will he be a one-and-done villain?

We’ll get to see him again. And he has really strong beliefs and nothing will get it the way of it. Nothing. So there will be blood, because nothing will get in the way of his beliefs. There will be blood. Blood, blood, blood.

What episode are you all working on now?

We are in episode 10 and we have a table read for episode 11 tomorrow. It’s really crazy.

Is there any major Olicity moment by midseason? Could her flirtation with The Flash open Oliver’s eyes?

I think that the opening of the eyes will come, but he’s an extremely stubborn character. He is! He’s a very stubborn individual. He’s got very hard lines, very hard boundaries and a lot of things are in black and white, and that’s what Felicity and Diggle do for the team is they create perspective, as they all do for each other. And yeah, we get The Flash to come in, which is really, really fun, and he’s flirty and Felicity and him hit it off really well, and we see that the passion sort of escalates in a really honest way between how Oliver reacts to that. I think is a pretty honest representation of how those situations are really always uncomfortable and they make you feel distraught and completely “Why am I feeling this way?” That sort of thing. And we get to see them have a little bit of a fight, her and Oliver, so that’s always fun.

Arrow airs tonight at 8 p.m. on The CW.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm going to guess Black Canary dies and he is wearing the mask to honor her. Or someone finally looked at his face.

I really hope someone like Detective Lance just straight up tells him, "You think with all this face to face I really can't tell who you are because of some eye makeup? Wear a goddamn mask."

ReiGun

I really hope someone like Detective Lance just straight up tells him, "You think with all this face to face I really can't tell who you are because of some eye makeup? Wear a goddamn mask.

That would be hilarious. Even better if Lance is the one who gives him the mask. Like, "Oliver, seriously. Just put it on, man."

I'm going to guess Black Canary dies and he is wearing the mask to honor her. Or someone finally looked at his face.

Noooooooooo worst idea is the worst.

I really hope someone like Detective Lance just straight up tells him, "You think with all this face to face I really can't tell who you are because of some eye makeup? Wear a goddamn mask."

That would be hilarious. Even better if Lance is the one who gives him the mask. Like, "Oliver, seriously. Just put it on, man."

These are acceptable however.

Tabby

That's my guess as well.
With
Ras Al Ghul probably going after her, she's probably going to die.
Man, I'm going to be so disappointed if and when Laurel becomes Black Canary. Sara > Laurel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom