• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
If Slade
dies
I will rage so hard.

I'm 95% certain that it will go like this

Oliver will inject the cure into Slade making him lose his super-human strength, and apprently kills him, Slade survives and its being keep prisoner in secret by ARGUS, then Waller asks him to join her Suicide Squad.

Kevin

Oliver will inject the cure into Slade making him lose his super-human strength, and apprently kills him, Slade survives and its being keep prisoner in secret by ARGUS, then Waller asks him to join her Suicide Squad.

Sounds fairly logical. I'm ok with this. I mean, I'm not sure what else they could do so if this is what happens then I think I'll be fine with it. I agree with the others, Slade is to awesome to die.

Kevin

Did someone mention music... Enjoy!!!

Wow that's actually pretty good. I mean it's a super small sample but everything I'm hearing about the Flash so far has been great. I am definitely excited for it.

lol watch the CW not pick up the Flash pilot and instead choose to pick up the Supernatural: Bloodlines pilot...

I don't think that would happen. I would laugh and cry at the same time if it did.

Zero315

Banned
lol watch the CW not pick up the Flash pilot and instead choose to pick up the Supernatural: Bloodlines pilot...

I don't think that would happen. I would laugh and cry at the same time if it did.

According to Deadline The Flash is already locked into the schedule and Bloodlines is looking like it might not make the cut.

Deadly

Yeah this is obviously what will happen. They still haven't revealed how Waller and Oliver know eachother yet and how she knows all about Slade. All roads point to this.

Rokam

Yeah this is obviously what will happen. They still haven't revealed how Waller and Oliver know eachother yet and how she knows all about Slade. All roads point to this.

I'm really hoping the Slade storyline on the island ends. Ready to see how Ollie knows Waller, and knew of the League. Also, what the fuck was that building on the island. I also want to see Oliver alone on the island against a new enemy.

Deadly

I'm really hoping the Slade storyline on the island ends. Ready to see how Ollie knows Waller, and knew of the League. Also, what the fuck was that building on the island. I also want to see Oliver alone on the island against a new enemy.
What we know is that Slade had to swim to survive and with the island objective being sinking his ship this seems likely. Last we heard of Sarah didn't sound good and I'm guessing it'll lead to her 'dieing' and the league finding her.

Zero315

Banned
Good. Bloodlines was one of the worse anything I have ever seen. Made SyFy's Helix look like Shakespeare.

I think I made it like 15 minutes into the pilot and just went "nah..." It was like they looked at everything that made Supernatural great and did the exact opposite. I'd love a spin-off following different hunters in another country, would probably cost too much though.

Back on topic, how good is it to see Summer Glau kicking ass again? She plays evil really well.

Wiktor

Good. Bloodlines was one of the worse anything I have ever seen. Made SyFy's Helix look like Shakespeare.

Yep. I loved the idea they had for Wild West spin-off. That would have been awesome. Moving hunters to Europe, South America or Asia would also work well. But Bloodlines? Nope. Sucked like hell. Plus it not getting picked up means the shifter actor might go to Originals :)

Kevin

Yep. I loved the idea they had for Wild West spin-off. That would have been awesome. Moving hunters to Europe, South America or Asia would also work well. But Bloodlines? Nope. Sucked like hell. Plus it not getting picked up means the shifter actor might go to Originals :)

Bloodlines was a huge F U to Supernatural fans. In fact I think Carver and his team have been doing a wonderful job crapping on the series as well.

Thankfully Arrow has been continually amazing. Can't even believe how good this has been. Wish the budget was better but beyond that I'm enjoying this show a lot and the writers keep amazing me. Really can't wait to see what they do with the Flash too. I have pretty high hopes for that since everything we have heard and see about it has been solid.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah Arrow really is great, I started watching Person of Interest because of several recommendations from people in this thread, but I can't even like that show over Arrow. Like most shows, it just follows the monster/case/person of the week formula that gets pretty damn boring pretty damn fast. To me, Arrow is so amazing because of how well it avoids falling into that tiring formula, instead it feels like a 24 hour film.

But noting of value will be lost.

dMkhu7X.jpg

Wiktor

Yeah Arrow really is great, I started watching Person of Interest because of several recommendations from people in this thread, but I can't even like that show over Arrow. Like most shows, it just follows the monster/case/person of the week formula that gets pretty damn boring pretty damn fast. To me, Arrow is so amazing because of how well it avoids falling into that tiring formula, instead it feels like a 24 hour film.

Arrow also started very much like case of the week show. I recommend sticking with PoI. After a while all the seemingly random plots start to connect heavily and the show starts to run 3 or 4 big arcs at the same time, even using random number of the week cases to advance the main plots.

Arrow also started very much like case of the week show. I recommend sticking with PoI. After a while all the seemingly random plots start to connect heavily and the show starts to run 3 or 4 big arcs at the same time, even using random number of the week cases to advance the main plots.

Most network shows start off with standalone episodes because it's a ratings thing. People might wander into watching a new show in the 2nd or 3rd episode and it's important that they know what's going on and not get confused by serial plotlines.

Yes it's silly, but there are a lot of casual TV watchers out there. I'm sure most of us here would perish the thought of starting watching a show a few episodes (or even a few seasons) in.

So Laurel has figured out that Oliver is the Arrow, what about Sara? Would be funny if she somehow didn't know about her too lol

She does know. She put it together when Sara was beat up after the Slade encounter. iirc she straight up followed Ollie and Sara after they suited up and went out searching for something.

Considering Det. Lance couldn't do the logic from the opposite direction her secret might be safe

He knows as well, he just wants plausible deniability.

zeemumu

Just started season 2. I don't like Laurel's partial blaming of Green Arrow for
Tommy dying in the quake
. They were planning that regardless of whether or not Green Arrow existed.
If he didn't exist then he wouldn't have warned her about the earthquake machines and he wouldn't have been able to warn Laurel not to go into work that day, which wouldn't make much of a difference since she ignored the warning anyway.

Edit: Oh good, if she had blamed Ollie for Tommy through this whole season it would have sucked.

Also, China White is like the Team Rocket of the series and it's hilarious.

Anyone think Thea/Willa will leave the show? They seem to be pushing her leaving and never coming back pretty hard. They'll probably cure Roy and have him convince her to stay though, but I can't see what purpose she'll serve to any upcoming plotlines, especially with Moira gone. They've already played the fact that she doesn't know that Ollie is the Arrow to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom