• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
After everything bad that has happened to him and he will likely see Merlyn and just be all like... "Fuck it I'm done"!

He might think he was hallucinating like the Three Ghost Episode

"Oh great... now Tommy and Shadow are probably gonna show up too... maybe even Vertigo... I think I'm losing my mind."

then Thea says "Ollie...!? You...you're the Arrow!?"
and that's when Ollie snaps out of it and realizes that Merlyn was real and Thea just found out his secret.

[you take it from here Wozzly ;)]

tumblr_n4yj69EAC61rvya9ro1_500.png

from - http://textsfromsuperheroes.com/

Trike

The last episode was pretty bad, and the one before wasn't too great. This whole finale arc seems kind of disappointing so far and too similar to last season's finale. The big plot twist from tonight is just Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers crossing over. Really hoping the next episode is a return to form.

Let us not go there. He clearly died.

If he does not show up alive in next ep, he's 101% done.

He's dead.

It was obvious he would die the second he threatened to reveal Olivers secret.

I don't want this to become the sort of show that keeps reviving people.
He's dead.
The execution was very convincing but the stab wounds don't add up to where his vital organs are suppose to be...

Also, why did he said he love her right before he apparently died???

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The execution was very convincing but the stab wounds don't add up to where his vital organs are suppose to be...

Also, why did he said he love her right before he apparently died???

He probably bled out. I don't think he's alive.

I didn't even catch him saying the last bit.

Wiktor

Is Supernatural any good?

The first 5 seasons are great (aside from few weaker initial episodes). I genuinelly believe this was the best show of this type. Besting even Buffy and Angel.

After the 5 years arc is done the quality fell down like hell in S6, but improved bit in s7, then bit in S8 and S9. As it's not it's a decent show, but not much beyond that. But the first 5 years are incredible.

I didn't notice this posted, but Amell said this on his Facebook page last night.

I've got a surprise coming Wednesday (probably) that will be the most viewed item in the history of the page.

Could it possibly be the Flash trailer that is rumored to air along with the finale?

I wonder who the villain will be next season. What I loved about this season is that the Slade arc actually starts all the way back in the first season and is its own supervillain origin story told alongside Oliver's. But this season hasn't started a new character arc to foreshadow a new villain for season 3 so they'll have to start from scratch, unless they use an organisation like HIVE or the League of Shadows.

I hope they split the flashbacks and present day story again. Having another person that Ollie met on the island conveniently show up in Starling City five years later would be repetitive. Maybe they could have links, as long as they don't share the villain.

I wonder who the villain will be next season. What I loved about this season is that the Slade arc actually starts all the way back in the first season and is its own supervillain origin story told alongside Oliver's. But this season hasn't started a new character arc to foreshadow a new villain for season 3 so they'll have to start from scratch, unless they use an organisation like HIVE or the League of Shadows.

I hope they split the flashbacks and present day story again. Having another person that Ollie met on the island conveniently show up in Starling City five years later would be repetitive. Maybe they could have links, as long as they don't share the villain.

Uhhhh... Amanda Waller?

I was bored tonight and had a sudden epiphany. The LEGO Hulk big figure would be perfect for something...

HULK WANT ABS LIKE ARROW. MAYBE HULK TRY SALMON LADDER!

RAAAAWWWRRRAAGG!

HULK STRONGEST THERE IS! SALMON LADDER NOW GAMMA LADDER!

WAIT. HOW HULK GET DOWN NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom