• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
As for Nu Canary...

On the plus side, Katie will buff out. Skeletor no more.
/SPOILER]

i7qIFjIqBsPDd.gif

Tabby

I used to hate Laurel, I used to think that Sara was superior in every way but I must admit that I'm looking forward to Laurel Canary.

Thea haters better grab their Chillax and take an extra, because The Queen is back for S3.

Arrow Season 3 Burning Questions Answered: The Next Big Bad, a New Canary and More

Aw. Yis.

As for Nu Canary...

On the other plus side,
her optimism means the writers are going to take a collective shit on her from the roof of the Queen Consolidated building.

Aw shit yeah. Thea + Malcolm = UNSTOPPABLE. And Malcolm with a new suit would be nice.

Who was it that wrote the amazing Katie Cassidy vs. the writers of Arrow stuff? Clevinger, right? Clevinger, update it with all these new developments.

Can't wait for Katie to put a bit more meat on those bones.

Clevinger

As for Nu Canary...

On the other plus side,
her optimism means the writers are going to take a collective shit on her from the roof of the Queen Consolidated building.

There's some recent pics of her at the beach and you can tell she's getting in shape. But like Hugh Jackman she's skipping leg day.

I imagine all the vitriol and personal attacks she received this season are motivation to prove them wrong. I'm looking forward to see what she does
, unless the writers fuck her over again.

Katie Cassidy looks odd in that fan photo.

Kinda like she's a little drunk.

There's some recent pics of her at the beach and you can tell she's getting in shape. But like Hugh Jackman she's skipping leg day.

I imagine all the vitriol and personal attacks she received this season are motivation to prove them wrong. I'm looking forward to see what she does
, unless the writers fuck her over again.

I need a threequel to your Katie/Willa/Caity vs. Writers thing.

Tugatrix

Thea haters better grab their Chillax and take an extra, because The Queen is back for S3.

Arrow Season 3 Burning Questions Answered: The Next Big Bad, a New Canary and More

Aw. Yis.

As for Nu Canary...

On the other plus side,

Will she
use the cleavage and distract us with her canaries?

Or

Anthony Stewart Head!

Paracelsus-5-20-anthony-stewart-head-35001438-499-287.jpg

tumblr_mpb0firO5O1rvxvqqo1_500.gif

merlin-the-death-song-of-uther-pendragon-anthony-stewart-head.jpg

anthony-stewart-head.png

CW could totally get him! He's got the look of an arrogant badass cultured warlord, he's a great actor, he does a shit ton of genre TV, and he's got gravitas.

Fuck it. I want ANTHONY STEWART HEAD for R'as.

I Liked him on Merlin and Buffy. Yeah i can see him fit as Ra's..Or The Question.

I would love to be a famous actor from a comic book movie and just be like "Hey guys, I'm Liam Neeson, can I play Ra's on Arrow next season? I want to see the fans lose their shit."

I would love to be a famous actor from a comic book movie and just be like "Hey guys, I'm Liam Neeson, can I play Ra's on Arrow next season? I want to see the fans lose their shit."

God that'd be cool.

But I think Head would be a good substitute. I'm trying very hard to think of a Middle Eastern actor to play Ra's, and asides from Oded Fehr, I can't think of anybody.

Head can pull off the look, I think.

130708_2660609_Kick_Ass_480x270_480x270_36420675586.jpg

Joni

Considering his current workload it wouldn't even be that strange. He looks to be taking on every role that is offered to him.

Dude took out a mirakuru enhanced thug like it was nothing and withstood Thea shooting at him at point blank range (even if the kevlar protected him that shit at point blank gotta hurt anyway!). Got up and shrug it off like it was nothing. Also he got a fucking arrow through his heart? I think at the end of Season 1 and he is still alive. Malcolm Merlyn is immortal.

Merlyn is basically evil Captain Jack.

After thinking about it, I'm not opposed to Laurel becoming the Nu-Canary. In fact, I actually want Laurel to get an honest to goodness canary cry. Make her really powerful. Maybe something like Black Bolt where she can't speak without unleashing her sonic fury.

She'll also needs a mask.

Maybe a bird-like mask that covers her entire face that she has to wear 24/7.

A masked Laurel with no lines of dialogue. I think that would be an acceptable Nu-Canary.

V_Arnold

After thinking about it, I'm not opposed to Laurel becoming the Nu-Canary. In fact, I actually want Laurel to get an honest to goodness canary cry. Make her really powerful. Maybe something like Black Bolt where she can't speak without unleashing her sonic fury.

A masked Laurel with no lines of dialogue. I think that would be an acceptable Nu-Canary.

So clever with the Laurel-bashing, lol. So clevah.

Embrace the Canary. She will talk. A lot. Embrace it, accept it, or move on :D

Clevinger

Thea is the worst.

Ly9y1gv.jpg

Still can't get over how a depowered Roy was manhandling Mirakuru thugs like it was nothing. Everyone else in the tunnel, I could understand doing it but Roy...

Still can't get over how a depowered Roy was manhandling Mirakuru thugs like it was nothing. Everyone else in the tunnel, I could understand doing it but Roy...
Don't forget that Roy can already fight, and those thugs can't. Could that explain it? I don't remember those details of the final fight, was enjoying it too much.

neorej

ERMYGERD!

How about the fact that after 1, maybe 2 rounds of practice, Roy was shooting that bow like he was Katniss' and Olliver's lovechild?

Jonogunn

Not just Roy but the rest of the good guys had it too easy with them. They punch and kick and it actually pushes them back or hurts them. Like wtf? They take bullets without a flinch and destroy cops so easily but can't take a punch from a girl?

It really downplayed the power of the mirakuru in the finale and it didn't fall in line with the rest of the season

Roy only had two or three moments of on-screen practice we don't know what Ollie had him doing in the meantime.

Yeah the Mirakuru dudes did get taken down pretty easily.

it was a mediocre finale. huge step down from season 1's as well.

they spent two seasons building up slade wilson's character and he just got such a meh fight/send off. plus there were a myriad of other problems.

thank god merlyn's coming back. he really shined in the last few episodes of season 1.

Tabby

How about the fact that after 1, maybe 2 rounds of practice, Roy was shooting that bow like he was Katniss' and Olliver's lovechild?

This show does that a lot.
He's been training for weeks and months, they just don't show it, well they do show it but they only show it once.

Vico

Just read Gaffers' thoughts on episode 207.
Got to say I'm surprised you all liked that twist. This feels so cheap to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom