• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
With the lack of TV last week I decided it check out Orphan Black, only took me a couple days to get through the first season and catch up of course that only has four episodes left in its season to the cycle will start again in a month with another show I'll be waiting to come back. It's always fun with all these shows produced in Canada to see the same actors/actresses and sometimes locations popping up across a bunch of different shows.
Orphan Black's Big Dick Paul >>>>>> Arrow's Layerdude

Sanjuro

Just watched the he first six episodes.

Still a trashy show, in terms of story though, accomplishes more than most of the Marvel films somehow. Well done.

I do think the show is ultimately going to need less episodes in a season.

Just watched the he first six episodes.

Still a trashy show, in terms of story though, accomplishes more than most of the Marvel films somehow. Well done.

I do think the show is ultimately going to need less episodes in a season.

You are through the roughest parts then. Things improve soon. Episode 14, "The Odyssey", is where the show really kicks into gear.

With the lack of TV last week I decided it check out Orphan Black, only took me a couple days to get through the first season and catch up of course that only has four episodes left in its season to the cycle will start again in a month with another show I'll be waiting to come back. It's always fun with all these shows produced in Canada to see the same actors/actresses and sometimes locations popping up across a bunch of different shows.

Is it any good?

Wiktor

It's one of the best shows on TV. The acting quality is bananas for a small budget sci-fi series. I like Ollie's adventures and everything, but the main actress is SO GOOD it feels weird to talk about Orphan Black and Arrow in the same breath.
It's british tv show though. Those tend to have excellent actors. Even their soap operas are well ahead of american soaps.

dorkimoe

I just started this show a few weeks ago. Halfway thru 2 now. Awesome show. Love the interactions between Oliver and felicity. So good haha. My main complaint is how dumb detective lance is. He can't put the pieces together with felicity, Sarah and everything else that Oliver is the hood. Lol. Guess it explains why he got canned as a detective. It's laughable that he doesn't see it. Other than that, I'm sad I waited so long to watch this show.

infi

I just started this show a few weeks ago. Halfway thru 2 now. Awesome show. Love the interactions between Oliver and felicity. So good haha. My main complaint is how dumb detective lance is. He can't put the pieces together with felicity, Sarah and everything else that Oliver is the hood. Lol. Guess it explains why he got canned as a detective. It's laughable that he doesn't see it. Other than that, I'm sad I waited so long to watch this show.

Its more that he doesn't want to know who the arrow is. I think he atleast suspects its Ollie.

dorkimoe

I guess. But so many other things.

Also new complaint. Slade has a 5 year grudge about a girl he knew for like 6 months? Lol dude needs to get over it

Tabby

I guess. But so many other things.

Also new complaint. Slade has a 5 year grudge about a girl he knew for like 6 months? Lol dude needs to get over it

Not just that I guess.

He and Oliver were best friends, he's sort of accepted that Oliver's with Shado and that's fine but when Oliver "gets" Shado killed, he's angry because Oliver's supposed to be the one to protect Shado, and now all of a sudden Oliver has a new girl.

That and the fact that being on an island for years makes you insane, and also having your best friend stab you in the back to go work for Fyers, and that fact that he is injected with Mirakuru, and also the fact that he sees twisted evil Shado.

I do agree that he needs to get over it though.

Not just that I guess.

He and Oliver were best friends, he's sort of accepted that Oliver's with Shado and that's fine but when Oliver "gets" Shado killed, he's angry because Oliver's supposed to be the one to protect Shado, and now all of a sudden Oliver has a new girl.

That and the fact that being on an island for years makes you insane, and also having your best friend stab you in the back to go work for Fyers, and that fact that he is injected with Mirakuru, and also the fact that he sees twisted evil Shado.

I do agree that he needs to get over it though.

I was under the impression that he knew Shado (and Yaofei) before he met Oliver or Oliver was even on the island...

Link to said GIFs please?

ifXvXoIvaaHYE.gif

tumblr_n21gb5AKuS1srwx2mo4_250.gif

Do I spy with my little eye a very early beginning of a bald spot? Good to know the guy is still human :D

Eh. Could be, but more looks like a really short section in his hair after buzzing it. That little bump at the back of the head can be rough to buzz and usually winds up looking shorter than the rest. At least for me when I buzz my hair.

dorkimoe

On the last 2 episodes now. So not only do I hate slade for holding the worlds longest pointless grudge. His voice is beyond annoying. Knock it off dude.

strafer

What did he do/say?

Edit: I found it. "@amelladventures @lakings #arrow #nightwing #gokings"

He also hangs out with Zelda Williams which isn't that important, but it is a nice picture.

Where are her breasts? You can't have a name like Zelda and not have some meat.

The Light

Slade on the island was so much more badass and frightening than he was in the city. Another thing I didn't understand was Slade taking Moira out, but leaving Thea alone. Slade's goal was to take everything Oliver loves away correct?

Wiktor

Slade on the island was so much more badass and frightening than he was in the city. Another thing I didn't understand was Slade taking Moira out, but leaving Thea alone. Slade's goal was to take everything Oliver loves away correct?

I'm sure he eventually would. But he was going to do it slowly. Killing both on the same day would be less devastating that killing them weeks apart.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

Slade knew no one loved Thea.

IzoQmqL.gif

Wiktor

This is truth. Now that Sara's gone, Ollie needs to get Helena a pardon.

The path to redemption is stacked with salmon ladders.

Now that Shado is dead I'm all #TeamHelena, there's no chick like a hot murderous psychopath chick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom